Pol: who is your favorite talk show host

For example: Alex jones, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Stephen crowder. And why do you like them?

Attached: DF222AE0-9CB5-4215-A50F-B305E5CB030F.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

My talk show list:

- The HOUR OF THE TIME w/ William Cooper: Old but still relevant.

- Anthony Cumia: Diary of an Tunisian knife fighter podcast

- In Hot Water: Diatribes from a gay ISIS member podcast w/Geno and Berg

- Gavin McInnes : Any reason to get naked podcast

-Legion of Skanks: Apparently two jews and a spic can be hitler podcast.

- Tucker / Hannity

Bongino, Hannity, Tucker, Levin, Wilkow

"Your Welcome" with Michael Malice has been my favorite podcast in recent times.

>Being so low Iq that you listen to talk show hosts
just NO

they only thing worth watching politically on TV is c-span

Kyle Kulinski and Jimmy Dore

Not listening to savage yelling about the jews and liberals.... SAD

Attached: 59963AAE-F9A1-46F6-9D91-F66D8693A652.jpg (940x500, 97K)

obviously Lou Dobbs

if the guy were twenty years younger he'd be in current control of primetime.

Savage does not get any exposure on this board which makes me wonder why.
Boarders. Language. Culture.

*Borders

Fuentes

>listening to Michael Weiner unironically
mr "I think Chuck Schumer's jewish"
mr "nobody will surpass the hardworking jew"

Tucker is funny, but I only watch clips on youtube. The face he pulls when libtards are rambling is hilarious.

Cringe

I guessed you missed the part where he starts yelling about the jews running hollywood?

Or when he calls bernie and co con men?

He doesnt hate the jew but he doesnt give them any favours. Thats why hes blacklisted

Get a fucking life you 32yr old boomer faggot

Tucker
Hannity a close second.

Hannity always says thensame thing over n over.

After hearing him monday younknow what he'll say the rest of the week

does blacklisted = national syndication? because he is. he's yet another kike media shill telling the goyim how to think.

Considering how many places have kicked him off for being to radical and any msm outlet not having him on, being banned from the UK is also something to consider

so you just sit in silence? I assume you don't watch jewtube or (((movies)))

Or muh based jap anime.

As if schlomo isnt involved in those either

Tucker Carlson is a true based conservative - straightforward and logical

Sean Hannity is a neo-con zionist boomer-tier partisan shill hack job who attempts to stay relevant by mimicking trump talking points - come the true conservative revolution he should be taken to the nearest tree and be strung up for the treasonous seditious neocon whore he really is

TUCK! TUCK! TUCK! DONT FUCK WITH THE TUCK! This dood makes libshits & demonrats go ape shit. I love it! My order would be:
Tucker Carlson
Greg Gutfield
Laura Ingraham
Judge J
Hannity
The 5

I know thats all a Fox list, and yes I do have other news sources. I just listed my favorite Fox ones. Fuck you if you dont like it.

What about Rush? Of the big talk show hosts, he really has the elitist mind of the leftist nailed down. Hannity just parrots the same shit over and over.

hannity is a neocon whore - total cringe

Yes listen to fox

Attached: 4D16D33D-1865-4367-AAC8-37007B883003.png (486x576, 6K)

Bongino. I also started listening to the daily daily caller. Not bad. I like his outrage, Inc. Theories. They ring true.

Tucker Carlson is a really decent reporter. Decent as both a man and a reporter

Attached: tucker-carlson-1.jpg (1180x664, 71K)

leaf gets it
tucker is the only decent reporter and human being on the network

Wait thats not the name of Anthony's podcast.

Lionel Nation

He's trying to be funny, and failing.

final point - never forget how fox bent over backwards to censor by omission ron paul. they completely ignored and shafted him - literally stalinesque-tier- pretending he didnt exist. neo con whores that they are

More like being a literal jim

Alex Jones- If Sam Kinison were a conspiracy theorist.

Sean Hannity- Not bad but sucks Drumpf's cock.

Tucker Carlson- Excellent host. Easily the best.

Stephen Crowder- The fact you mentioned him makes you a bigger fag than he is.

I miss Bill O'Reilly. Ego maniac but great on camera.

> Savage yelling about Jews

You can't be this retarded.

Attached: Wadafaggot.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Psychological nudity.

Attached: 1529948436558.png (600x706, 348K)

Mike David from Red Bar. He did the starbucks phone prank that got popular here this week.

Tucker is the ONLY ONE on that list that deserves ANY fucking credit. Any at all and its going to be sad looking through the thread seeing fucktards say they like any of the others. Tucker was the only one outside of batshit insane Alex jones who called out the syrian war mongering bullshit for what it is. Tucker is a closet WN as well where as alex jones is a kike worshiping retard

And that stupid shooting bullets at the moon song. He plays that more than he talks.

Attached: 1529068041432.jpg (500x888, 104K)

>Greg Gutfield
Both you and Gutfag are colossal homos

Attached: f0c4cb6ef530ae3b36469d066c58755213aa9565b3273c041759e46f1d482a8c.png (900x900, 708K)

shut your cock holster nigger. He is hilarious and that Kat Timph girl is not only smoking hot, but the female version of me.

Have you nvee heard the ratzenberg katzenberg rants?

Tucker- wacky with sense of humor smart and quirky
Laura Ingrahm- Smart honest
Hannity _ the master of propaganda but Honest

Also, Savage recently said something like, "I could go on but I don't want to sound like Louis Farrakhan."
>“Satanic Jews who have infected the whole world with poison and deceit”

Trump rallies.

And Michael savage, sometimes

Attached: 1513911761439s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

I like the 5 at 5 on Fox. They work well as a team and make amusing commentary, especially Gutfeld

Dubble gunzzzz

>muh fox news
this place is such a fucking shithole

FUCK TUCK! All he does is stare into the camera and make funny faces. Hannity is the only, I repeat, the ONLY one in the media doggedly rooting out the deep state. That's why high-IQ Trump has nightly bedtime phone conversations with him. All the others do is blather on about worthless shit.

Attached: yeah, unironically .png (188x266, 55K)

Tucker, Dobbs, Savage, Kennedy, & Rogan (unironically)

This desu

Most people don't listen for information, they listen so they don't feel like they're going insane seeing the things they see.

If you've ever been in public, and something crazy happens, at least one person always looks at everyone else and says "I'm not the only one who saw that, right?".

Tucker, the only guy on tv that wasn't afraid to question the "Syrian gas attacks" and continued to talk about how strange and abnormal the events around the Las Vegas shooting were. I also enjoy him laughing in the face of liberals.

Tucker
Bongino
Farage
Dobbs
Klavan for the lulz
Jones for the rage
The Judge on Sunday
Hannity only if something is happening.

Henrik Palmgren

I forgot styx every morning.

this

zioboomer

this

I’ve been watching The Still Report lately, no bs and minimal shilling which is refreshing.

Michael savage

Thats because tucker listens to savage before his show and copies everything savage says.

Nick J Fuentes

Alex Jones for memes and the occasional humanity fuck yeah
Rush Limbaugh cause he rips the left apart on the daily

couldn't agree more. i watch his show religiously

Hannity, Tucker and Ingram....ur welcome....

Huge jew. Was a liberal for a significant portion of his adult life.

He is making a living doing what sells. All these guys are. They don't get paid to be conservative, or even be correct. They get paid to get boomers riled up enough to sit through Goldline and MyPillow commercials

Trey Gowdy

Attached: 558c9471ecad0409749c639a-750-375.jpg (750x375, 33K)

>Pol: who is your favorite talk show host
I don't partake in the Jewish, anti-White media.

Tell me more meme flag

theyre all kikes

Attached: HANNITY-MEME.jpg (1483x1400, 1.12M)

Is Hannity the final form of red pill?

Commentary/In Depth Interviews: Alex Jones

Verbal Assaults: Tucker

Commentary: Alex Jones and Hannity

Attached: alex jones cigar.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

>Implying that masonic dishrag isn't a meme flag.

>Zionist Neo-Conservative
>Redpill
LMAO! Pick one.

Dmitrii Kiselev
He is a source of fakes and everytime he is asked about it, he denies: it wasn't him, that was just like he said, etc.

Alot of Jews are conservatives not leftist zionists.

>Alot of Jews are conservatives not leftist zionists.
Jews are inherently anti-White. Jews are a non-White race.

Conservatives don't actually "conserve" anything anymore.

Savage was liberal until he saw bums on welfare living better than he did as a social worker. That was back in like the 70s or 80s.

The conservatives in Israel are constantly battling their own leftist radical jews.

It's not simply black and white as you put it, you are secluding a huge potential ally in conservative jews who are not anti-white.

>The conservatives in Israel are constantly battling their own leftist radical jews.
The Jews will always side with their own and side with Israel at the expense of the White race.

>It's not simply black and white as you put it,
Yes it is. The Jews are bad. They don't belong. Everything they do harms the White race.

>you are secluding a huge potential ally in conservative jews who are not anti-white.
Get it through your head. All Jews are anti-White.

Especially those "Conservative" Jews because they put Israel before any White country and they put the Jews before the White race.

>tv:
Lou is the only show we have on DVR - every day. I respect Tucker and Hannity and Judge Jeanine and a few others, and occasionally watch them, but Lou is our go-to.
Honorable mention to Maria Bartiromo: her Sunday show has quietly supplanted all the empty suits on Sunday morning press tv, by a country mile.
>podcasts:
Alex has been my baseline for almost two years. I don't always agree with him, but he's 100% a patriot and he gets it right far more often than his competition does. He's also capable of something most in media are not: mea culpa, as he did after his overreaction to Syria in April. In a way (a kind of weird way, but nonetheless) Alex reminds me of the UK's Daily Mail. Not for style, but for shear content. Daily Mail will do anything to paint Trump and America in a negative light, but they'll at least run stories on topics the msm in America won't even acknowledge exist. Alex can be like that - he can be dead wrong on issues, but at least he talks about those issues, issues the msm either spins or ignores altogether.
Dan Bongino has rapidly risen, in my estimation, and I listen in to his show at least 2-3 times a week. Dan is arguably the strongest voice (outside of Q and Sundance and Dobbs) against the Deep State, and thanks to his history as a LEO (NYPD, USSS) he knows what the fuck he is talking about, and the reality in the country and on the streets.

Attached: 1529884908805.jpg (1287x1691, 560K)

Clyde Lewis

You don't seem to understand how radical the leftists are in Israel.

They want to disband the military and destroy their own nation with no borders. This leftist toxic ideology spilled out globally, but there are many conservative Jews who oppose this mentality.

>all these boomers who still watch talk shows

Attached: cb9[1].jpg (1200x902, 722K)

>You don't seem to understand how radical the leftists are in Israel.
And you don't seem to understand that this isn't a left/right issue this is a White/Jew issue.

>They want to disband the military and destroy their own nation with no borders.
Who cares? They won't get it. Meanwhile the Jews continue to destroy White nations.

> This leftist toxic ideology spilled out globally, but there are many conservative Jews who oppose this mentality.
No there isn't. There's not a single pro-White Jew in a position of power, authority or control.

The EU supports no borders and Israeli military, they support this leftist ideology that is spreading like wildfire which will destroy ALL nations.

The US is the only nation supporting the law abiding normal people in Israel who want to maintain the status quo.

When the leftists in EU who are partnered with the fanatical leftists in Israel win what do you think will happen when Israel is destroyed? They will push those same failed leftist policies on EVERY white nation and also take in all the exiles. The same lunatics who brought down Israel will reinforce your own crazy leftists.

I like Bill Hicks. He owns the Alex Jones Jewtube channel.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Tucker.

I just watch random clips or high energy, can't cuck the tuck.

But honestly, sometimes he can be a bit overbearing

>The EU supports no borders and Israeli military, they support this leftist ideology that is spreading like wildfire which will destroy ALL nations.
Except in practice Israel. Because the Jews are behind the EU.

>The US is the only nation supporting the law abiding normal people in Israel who want to maintain the status quo.
The US supports Israel because the US is controlled by Jews.

>When the leftists in EU who are partnered with the fanatical leftists in Israel win what do you think will happen when Israel is destroyed?
Israel will not be destroyed because that's not the purpose of the EU.

> They will push those same failed leftist policies on EVERY white nation and also take in all the exiles.
The Jews are already pushing those anti-White policies on White nations.

>The same lunatics who brought down Israel will reinforce your own crazy leftists.
There aren't any people with any sort of political power to threaten the existence of Israel. The Jews with the power want to turn White nations non-White and want to destroy the White race.

I will accept leftist lunacy, as long as it is incredibly anti Semitic and anti zionist and thus leading to the destruction of Israel and perhaps even all of the kikes and shills, any day over (((civic nationalism))).

All these cowards on VPN - I'm sorry: members of the Russian Federation - who pretend to not watch tv.

Attached: 17102475.gif (728x728, 3.98M)

Tucker and Crowder are by far my favorites, they give off good information and they also completely embarrassed people who try and challenge them but in a respectful way

Attached: 1530233818963.png (1917x973, 191K)

Michael Rivero from wharltreallyhappened . com. Unlike Alex Jones he isn't afraid to name the Israeli, and he doesn't go off on wild rants.

Attached: 1516445341443.jpg (600x450, 52K)