>Second Amendment radical

Attached: IMG_20180711_101546.png (1080x867, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joshblackman.com/blog/2018/07/10/doj-second-amendment-foundation-reach-settlement-in-defense-distributed-lawsuit/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/31/merriam-webster-online-dictionary-changes-definition-assault-rifle/
ruger.com/products/1022/overview.html
armslist.com/posts/754229/rochester-new-york-rifles-for-sale---45-cal-mp5
youtube.com/watch?v=2eV8N0bUzA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy sounds like a faggot

Good. Let's get this dude confirmed so he can get on with the business of restoring our 2A rights.

Connecticut needs to be absorbed into NY state already

Finally another Justice to BTFO all those pussy leftists.

So this is the power of the boomer.
Astounding!
Many such cases!

Attached: 1527453476400.jpg (882x906, 66K)

>Assault Weapons
They are already banned, it is illegal to assault people with weapons

What, exactly, is an assault weapon? I just figured, you know, that any weapon, be it a firearm, knife, or shovel could be used in an assault.

fuck yes

Attached: twit.png (633x993, 190K)

He is one

>posts about boomer shit in every thread
You can't take personal responsibility for your pathetic life even once, can you?

Oh no

So they're retarded then

I need to get a folding stock for my ruger 10/22.

it's any scary-looking gun

>far to the right of Scalia
This is some shit tier gaslighting
Scalia hasn't even been dead for two whole years and these retarded leftists think we have forgotten how many times throughout his run as a Supreme Court Justice they shat on him for being a "far right gun nut" how would legalize rocket launchers if given the chance?

Attached: 137.jpg (604x454, 146K)

Second Amendment?
RADICAL!

Attached: 25hkavt.gif (584x527, 176K)

hahaHAHA
fucking kek

Attached: (((mainstream))).png (601x441, 55K)

first amendment radical. shut it down

Why? New Yorkers are even a bigger bunch of hyper-liberal faggots than even the cucks in Connecticut.

Daily reminder, the DOJ says that semi auto rifles are NOT "weapons of war" so when shitlibs pull the "muh assault weapons" hit em with the cluebat

"Significantly, the government expressly acknowledges that non-automatic firearms up to .50-caliber – including modern semi-auto sporting rifles such as the popular AR-15 and similar firearms – are not inherently military.

“Not only is this a First Amendment victory for free speech, it also is a devastating blow to the gun prohibition lobby,” noted SAF founder and Executive Vice President Alan M. Gottlieb. “For years, anti-gunners have contended that modern semi-automatic sport-utility rifles are so-called ‘weapons of war,’ and with this settlement, the government has acknowledged they are nothing of the sort."

joshblackman.com/blog/2018/07/10/doj-second-amendment-foundation-reach-settlement-in-defense-distributed-lawsuit/

THE CONSTITUTION IS PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

THE US GOVERNMENT HAS NO AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING DICTATING AGAINST THE ABILITY OF THE PEOPLE TO POSSESS AND OWN ARMS. NONE. NO AUTHORITY. NO CLOUT. IT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN TO THEM.

Is that a harpoon gun?

California first PLEASE!

>What, exactly, is an assault weapon?
Any firearm produced in the last 150 years.
The jew controls the language so the jew can control the goyim.

thefederalist.com/2018/03/31/merriam-webster-online-dictionary-changes-definition-assault-rifle/

dangerous gun that the m16 bullet is based off of.
the bullets use something called "rim-Fire" which removes the primer allowing for more space for powder which makes the bullet go faster which makes it deadly.

Attached: alpha.png (545x643, 585K)

Was there ever any doubt?

I seriously fucking hate feinstein. It's something about her face and the fact she's from california, and spouts absolute drivel

>Free speech radical
>Freedom extremist
>Freedom of religion extremist
>Anti-social justice radical
>Pro-freedom reactionary

Get ready boys, get your counter-prop locked and loaded.

Attached: 1531188247028.jpg (348x390, 38K)

You forgot: she is a kike.

I wish I was cool enough to be a Second Amendment Radical.

You should support gun control to limit gun ownership to somewhat educated people. Same as voting with photo IDs

No formal education here. I would prefer a competency test, one that proves an applicant isn't a low IQ nigger. Once you pass the test and demonstrate proficiency with firearms, there should be no limit on the type and number of firearms and ammunition you can own.

Tongue your king's anus while you're at it.

t. Yankee shitlib stater

>not knowing that Murphys are the kikes of Ireland

>10/22s with folding stocks are salt gunz
Why even bother debating people who are this hopelessly, offensively fucking stupid?

Kek

Attached: aL971XZd_700w_0.jpg (700x455, 48K)

The tears are especially great after having to listen to Chris Murphy talk about the constitution as "an old coat that doesn't fit anymore"

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The Second Amendment is for weapons of war, though.

Second Amendment radical my ass. What are his opinions on using flamethrowers on twitter users? Seems a more pressing question.

>everyone immediately drills a 3rd hole in every AR in existence putting them now into a protected class as weapons of war.

She's pretty awful but you have to consider that when she finally retires California is just going to replace her with someone even worse like how Boxer was replaced by Kamala Harris.

Are we gonna make it?

Attached: 7C787174-22F0-4A91-BB62-69B517FEDE1E.png (829x652, 93K)

>Breaking news: all Californian gun control laws declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court
>in other news: global price of salt plummets as the largest salt mine in existence discovered in California

FUCK CHRIS MURPHY AND FUCK CONNECTICUT’S POLITICAL SCUMBAGS THAT ACHIEVE NOTHING

I just dont understand how people can swallow the salty jewish loads she keeps creaming into their throats. California is already a shithole and they're making it worse. Im in maryland so I have no room to talk this place is already a cesspit of liberalism but I have had roommates from the west coast and they don't understand either. I guess cheap mexican labor is just too good or something

kill yourself

Former CT resident here. Can confirm, CT politicians are turbo faggots

>No formal education here
You know what I mean though, it's really a question of above subhuman level IQ.

His tears make my dick hard

t nig who also can't get a photo id

It's funny how no matter what you say, whenever you disagree with the left about anything, you'll be labelled a radical, a far rightist, a nazi.
I don't even attempt to debate with lefists anymore. I aim to exterminate every single one of them throughout the world, as we cannot coexist on the same planet, or even the same galaxy.

>mfw gun laws originated to stop blacks from owning them and to rescind the laws would actually be considered black empowerment

Attached: jarjar.jpg (513x305, 50K)

tell them you own shit like this.
watch them go nuts.

Attached: dsc_5397.jpg (1200x797, 731K)

Isn't that a carbine?

Attached: 1530875596494.jpg (263x309, 24K)

Was this your first clue?

Do I know more about the 2A than some fuckers in your country making decisions?
>Shall not be infringed

Looks like an MP-5 fuck those are the best. full auto is crazy

>carbine
It's one of the tacticool models

shit
ruger.com/products/1022/overview.html

Is that a FAMAS?

naw FAMAS is that bullpup with the funky carry rail

is this s troll?

I always thought there was a clear distinction in jargon
reactionary = rightist
radical = leftist

It's an MP-5 with shoulder stock. usually chambered in .45 handgun rounds i believe
brutal close quarters gun

OH NO NO NO NO

fuck off and die.

also rimfire catridges can easily be converted into grenades by throwing them at the ground really hard.

He linked the assault weapon article on wikipedia.

but it is you meme flag cunt. go suck your wife's dick.

roofing nail, scotch tape and a 12 gauge shotgun shell, makes a good deterrent

Kek

You mean 'she", and my name is not meg. Maybe you need to re-read that or you seriously don't understand humor.

No, it's not.

Attached: 1527479449668.jpg (711x530, 51K)

get the fuck off this website.
back to facebook, reppit, twitter, or whatever shithole forum you came from.

woulda got more (you)'s with a aussie proxy mate

>MP5
>chambered in .45
Don’t talk about shit if you don’t know anything about it.

Why? did I insult your favorite game gun fag? Not my fault someone made a briefcase into a rifle.

piss poor trigger discipline as well

Attached: ak47_5a[1].jpg (670x545, 340K)

Good job, America! Finally focusing on the truly important issues: the right of adult manbabies to play with dangerous toys!

>10/22
>uhsalt weapon

holy shit these people are dumb.

armslist.com/posts/754229/rochester-new-york-rifles-for-sale---45-cal-mp5
Suck a dick you commie fag

Next you will say you cant get a AR-15 in .308

you can shoot yourself with smaller rimfire bullets to develop a tolerance for larger calibers.

Attached: 1531171738426.jpg (476x476, 42K)

>Second Amendment radical
>Constitutional radical
>250 year-old unchanging document radical
>traditional radical

RADICAL (from mirriam webster):
a : very different from the usual or traditional : extreme
b : favoring extreme changes in existing views, habits, conditions, or institutions
c : associated with political views, practices, and policies of extreme change
d : advocating extreme measures to retain or restore a political state of affairs : the radical right

So, in other words, this retarded blue checkmark is saying Kavanaugh is a:
>traditional very-different-from-tradition

what's with these libshits and not understanding basic words in the english language???

everyone all talkin about assault rifle this and that bullshit. nobody protests these guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=2eV8N0bUzA0

it's a meme, you dip, so of course you've annoyed a meme flaggot.

this is a trap.
the reasoning behind sawed-off shotguns being illegal (yes, i know you can get a tax-stamp) was made because the defendants lawyer wasn't being paid for a supreme court case; so, he didn't show up to argue! (it is important to note that the lawyer wasn't being paid because the man paying him was killed.)
the supreme court ruled in favor of the government and we've had bullshit rules ever since.

this is all the fault of one man who was unwilling to work one fucking important case pro-bono.

Not how that works

Shut up, Meg!

Attached: peter-character.png (305x542, 60K)

Awww shit!!! forgot it's 7/11!!! bought to go cop that free slurpee like a nigga gettin welfare.

Attached: Pineappleplant.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Bitch threw a salt shaker at me..
I was a-salted

The more I read the more I like this Kavanaugh chap

Feinstein is the epitome of washington d.c. scum.

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-07-11T17-06-58.422Z.png (653x1201, 881K)

AR-10 faglord

I kinda feel sorry for those old lady politicians though. There's that one lady, she's so old I tried looking for a picture of her.