Cucked australia

imagine you are a young man growing up in australia now.

you are not allowed to own or shoot airsoft or paintball (or even certain types of fucking nerf gun).
you are not allowed to ride an electric bicycle or petrol goped scooter.
you are not allowed to experiment with model rocketry, or set off some fireworks on new years eve.
you are not allowed to modify or restore a classic car unless you are a trained and certified engineer.
you are not allowed to drive any car with more than 6 cylinders, or a turbo/supercharger until you are 24.
you are welcome to go camping in the forest, but you are not allowed to carry a swiss army knife, or even light a camp fire.

meanwhile, everyone your age is addicted to crystal meth, a meth pipe is being passed around like a spliff at every party in your town/suburb.
you are getting assaulted or mugged by meth heads or niggers every time you leave your house.
you are seeing copious amounts of degeneracy all around you, there is not a chance you will ever get a GF or have sex unless you smoke meth, have a few armed robberies under your belt, and have face or neck tattoos.

now you know what it is like to grow up in this SHIT HOLE.
any time you see a bogan on Jow Forums bragging about how based australia is, just post this image.

Attached: 678478479356.jpg (1302x1446, 121K)

Don't you guys have vast areas of empty nothingness where you can fuck around and do whatever the fuck you want away from people?

so you're saying you don't like akka dakka?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

that land is all owned by the government and chinese cattle farmers.

>fuck off we're fu-

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

Sounds fucking depressing

>t. old man who still wants to play with toy guns
grow up cunt

>t. degenerate drug and alcohol addict
i dont blame you there's nothing else to do

In other words, no one is there to stop you.

oh my god, it's jason bogan

there's plenty to do.

What the fuck are those specks?

like what?
paying $150 to fuel up your holden, only to immediately lose your license for doing 5kph over?
getting dragged to prison for leaving your gun safe unlocked, while meth heads get a 'community corrections order' for shooting at the police with a stolen gun?

Mt Isa, Charters Towers, Alice Springs, Broken Hill... not sure

fuck off

Attached: castle_wideweb__430x293.jpg (430x293, 24K)

in the castle they are supposed to live in coolaroo in melbourne (it is portrayed as a lower class area, but was nothing compared to what it has become 30 years later).
that area is INFESTED with muslims and meth now, with daily terrorism raids and meth busts.
there was a muslim man who beheaded his wife in a nearby shopping center, one of many honor killings in that area.

that movie would be very different if it was set in 2018.
one of his sons would have been a meth head, the other would have converted to islam, and his torana, commodore and camira would have all been stolen.

Attached: 1491970956386.jpg (620x349, 61K)

>you are not allowed to ride an electric bicycle or petrol goped scooter.
It cost me 800 dollars just to apply to the gov for a SA security license
Im switching jobs and the only reason I am not working after passing HR's other bullshit is becuase im waiting for another seperate police check that has to be done
"Police State"

>work for four hours night shift
>drive home at midnight
>6km over speed limit on an open road
>$200 fine
>net $120 loss for the night and license is one step closer to being taken from me

Some nut shot his 2 teenage kids the other day, now they're talking about taking guns from men if they're in a custody dispute. This country is a fucking joke and I can't wait until the muzzies take over.

Sounds pretty progressive and western to me. Where's the issue?

This is the price of stealing G-d given Austroiloid land. You are not walking atop the bones of your ancestors, but the bones of dead abos that curse the ground you walk on. I can have no pity for you. You don't belong there.

im movin to america when trump hopefully gets in 2020 and then gets assassinated in his last term to have my youthful hopefulness destroyed.

the post modern man is a man destroyed by himself because the word (post) after something means it isn't about a good time.

Attached: callbox123.jpg (653x480, 57K)

h-haha nice joke

Pretty comfy actually I thought mad max irl would be kinda worse than this

Attached: IMG20180702162225.jpg (4608x2592, 3.22M)

Kek based local cops usually let me off
Rural Nsw a cool

Is New Zealand better than Aus?

Trump wont be assassinated, hes got a shield of prayer armor surrounding him; which grows stronger as the more people pray for him.

this country is fucked
whites are trash
pajeets and chinks are taking over

Right, can you really not have camp fires or camping knives? Seriously?

yeh he was crazy so the obvious solution is to penalize everybody by taking X away, on this issue specifically though, nothing else.

not in public unless you have a good reason. its kinda left up to whoever catches you with it to decide whether or not youre up to 'mischief'

Good. Let it happen, sooner this slave of a system collapses the better

>>That Australian boomer

Attached: 36283386_2082597768647376_8451302865980358656_n.png.jpg (428x142, 8K)

>you are not allowed to drive any car with more than 6 cylinders, or a turbo/supercharger until you are 24
Absolutely positively KEKED
I’ve been driving the queen of cars weighing over 2 tons powered by a V8 engine with over 200hp since I was 18

Forgot pic related, Crown Vic

Attached: 1B31677C-85AC-4E06-B218-44BF2F3D8144.jpg (1200x589, 120K)

>you are not allowed to drive any car with more than 6 cylinders, or a turbo/supercharger until you are 24
“Sorry, Jimbo, I wish I could hand you down my old car to let you drive now that you’re old enough to but Daddy Government said it’s too fast for you so you’ll have to wait another 8 years”

I couldn’t even imagine the state of cuckoldry if I couldn’t drive my grandfather’s car I inherited after he passed away because I was too young for a V8

this is exactly my experience while learning to drive.
i was not able to drive any of our family vehicles because they had too many cylinders.
i had to buy a 160hp 4 cylinder car, and eventually got fined anyway because it had a factory supercharger.

>a chance you will ever get a GF or have sex
Unless you are the a top 20 percent Chad is absolutely infuriating in this hypergamy is completely and utterly out of control which why steroid abuse is so high here. Gotta get big to attract women.

Aren't turbos standard on most ecoboxes these days for more fuel efficiency?

>mfw legally migrating to the US in just 2 months

I'll take my chances with a racewar instead of just being a meth addicted chinese outpost

Attached: 1529797523978.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Like I have a choice.

they might have added some exemptions for certain turbo cars with low power since i was on my Ps.
but it used to be retarded.
you could drive a porsche 9/11 or lotus because they had less than 8 cylinders, but not a 50 year old farm truck.

>6km over speed limit on an open road
>>$200 fine
Holy fuck I thought we were bad. Come to Canada lads. Here at least we can have guns n shit. Last month I bought an M14

Attached: 1528407567189.png (922x882, 128K)

Seriously. Unless the Australian govt has thousands of drones constantly patrolling the huge swathes of emptiness, I don't see what there is to worry about.

Attached: 1.png (450x433, 160K)

Start killing off wowsers.

Cops wouldn't even look twice at that in the states, especially on an open road.

If it's like Canada emptiness if you get caught they just burn and destroy your stuff on the spot
if they find you you pay a giant fine
most of the time they just burn your stuff

We make Na 4liter i6 Barras with 250hp Na cunt and they are street legal easy push 300rwhp with cams and tune

Are they at least taking them from women too? Statistically, women are waaaaay more likely to murder their children during custody disputes.

Uuuuuuh, wouldn't that apply to us also?

Exactly, they make lighter cars with powerful V6s that are just as fast as V8s but they make trucks with V8s that need it because theyre big and used to haul shit. Maybe I could understand the reasoning that a big pickup weighs a lot and there is a lot of momentum behind it should it crash, moreso than mommy’s minivan, but it’s still retarded because the car might be a bit lighter and accelerate slower but its still a heavy hunk of steel going fast colliding something. A pickup would be safer for those inside. Maybe I wouldn’t want a shitty driver behind the wheels of a big car should it hit me but I’d sure rather be in a big car should I hit something for my own safety.

>Let's build towns in literal buttfuck nowhere

Cringe.

>Last month I bought an M14
Real shit or a Chinese import you Canadians get?
Real shit is expensive but great quality though I heard Chinese M14s are apparently pretty good but lots cheaper.

>mfw legally migrating to the US in just 2 months
You do realise we’re all in the same boat, don’t you? Moving to each other’s collapsing nations isn’t going to fix this.

Those of us who are truly red pulled need to move to non-Zogged white countries such as Poland and Hungary. Those are he only non-jewish safe havens. The rest of the west will be taken over by ZOG. Zion Don is not going to save us.

Or we could stay where we are and fix our own shot instead of running to other people's countries like mexicans.

Americans, read this thread and remember why we can NEVER compromise on the 2nd and when we get the new SCOTUS we need to take the cucked blue states to the Supreme Court to get their rights back, uncompromised.

I wish you luck Australians.

Chinese one. But for 650$ you can't go wrong

You are the biggest pussy on this island then. What are they gonna do? Shoot you? Haha.

That's essentially NT, WA and SA in a nutshell.

>lose your license for doing 5kph over?
You're a retard if you aren't constantly doing at least 10 over. Who the fuck gets busted for speeding in the current year? Cops are easy to spot miles down the road, and cool cunts will flash you when there's some sneaky cunts in the bushes. You must live in Melbourne.

I do kinda like the part where everybody calls everybody cunts all the time, but as for the rest of it, you cunts have my sympathy.

Haha Australia

Attached: IMG_1847.png (758x486, 713K)

I wonder what sort of shit goes down in the middle of nowhere