Trumptards are this stupid

>be drumpf
>tell morons cutting taxes on the rich and corporations will create jobs
>they literally just buyback shares, making themselves even richer

>The Republican tax cut created a windfall for Corporate America. The legislation slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%. It also gave companies a tax break on foreign profits that they return to the United States.
>That's because the top 10% of households owned 84% of all stocks in 2016, according to research from NYU professor Edward Wolff.
>But shareholders are coming out far ahead. TrimTabs notes that the $436.6 billion of buybacks announced during the second quarter would have paid for a $1,000 bonus check to be sent to 6.8 million workers — every single trading day.

money.cnn.com/2018/07/10/investing/stock-buybacks-record-tax-cuts/index.html

Attached: B4D4C5C4-7356-402C-A930-FF243463D75A.jpg (750x1103, 185K)

i don't see the problem here

Wow so they are now mad that people aren't getting more free shit?

>t. moron referred to in OP

seems like the stock pump after bush jr did his round of tax cuts..

#notmypresident

kys
retard

HURRAY MUELLA

how isn't a tax cut great.

okay just read the article. they are basically pumping their own stocks and giving more dividend to their shareholders. why isn't this the best option for the company? shareholders are happy and it probably will stimulate the growth of the share price. why would they spend their tax savings on their workers since they didn't contribute anything to this result?

Cutting taxes and not cutting spending is retarded. Republicans.

*dons pussy hat*

FUCK DWUMPF

your last sentence is some truly genuine and unabashed retardation my dude

Republicans have tanked the economy every time they've been in power for the last 100 years.

why aren't evil rich people giving free money to their 6.8 million workers?!
(uhh don't point out the evil rich people are predominantly jewish tho, that'd be deeply problematic)
FLUUUUUMPFBLBLBL!!!!!!!

you sound like a genuine commie faggot, my dude. have fun at your McJob, stupid homo lmao

Irrespective of morality, why practically would companies - not exactly known for their compassion as a whole - pass on their tax savings to workers?
Like what is the benefit to their bottom line, which is what they're all about?
I'll wait.

i suggest they drastically cut spending. and cut taxes even more. no need for an heavy regulated society with huge spending on welfare and state entities

Hes a commie so he thinks workers deserve more than what they agreed to work for. Hes the kid who got participation trophies

They wouldn't. And aren't. Ta dah you see why giving tax cuts to corporations will not help the middle class... which is exactly what it was supposed to do. The real problem is that your reality tv Putin cucked cheeto president has somehow convinced 35 percent of you that are stupid or racist enough that it is actually good for them

fucking morons

>They wouldn't. And aren't. Ta dah you see why giving tax cuts to corporations will not help the middle class..
So how in anyway is that sentence that other guy wrote "unabashed retardation" when it is true?

>The real problem is that your reality tv Putin cucked cheeto president has somehow convinced 35 percent of you that are stupid or racist enough that it is actually good for them
No the real problem is that people like you divide the world into "my team" and "their team" which encourages 'appeals to base' instead of trying to create a rising tide that lifts all ships with say, infrastructure or educational reform.
Wash the sand out of your vagina. I'm not a Trump supporter since I'm not from America and couldn't vote for him and don't give a shit whose their President as long as they don't declare war since they're a democracy and can pick whomever they want.

you really are a special kind of retard arent you

After Trump election I bought US Oil shares, best thing ever. Fuck all the crypto bullshit they pay good dividends too.

>Why is an artificial economy-wide pump and dump a bad thing

okay he convinced the middle class he is good for them but he probably isn't. so what, who gives a fuck. if you don't know by now that politicians are very nasty and deceiving people I feel sorry for you. but every tax cut he does is, in my opinion, a good move because it will cripple the government. and if the government lacks funding they will have to cut a lot of their inefficient and unnecessary programs and agencies

What if the middle class has stock ? Like they normally do.

Unemployment rate is spiking as well. And thats just the innacurate bls numbers. The real numbers are probably pretty spooky. Recession soon and this one is gonna make 2008 look like a dream.

the pump is by the companies self. so in most cases, the biggest shareholder has more than 60-80% of the shares. so they literally can't dump. if they decide to even sell 5% of their holding the price will literally shatter. so it's in their best interest to not dump

>Share buybacks are pump n dump schemes
Wew look at that coiner.

i hope so. will buy a lot of stocks after 0.5-1 year of dumping. and this way i will have sweet returns and dividends for the coming ten years when another recession will probably happen

It's a dog eat dog world out there kiddo those workers are cucks and deserve nothing for being such complacent fools

I can almost visualize the type of uneducated walmart shopping foxnfriends watching texmex loving God fearing American you are. I would bet anything you are fat as fuck, dude. Like fucking huge, and loud, and miserable to be around. I wouldn't even tolerate your retard dribble in person, thank God we don't have too many of you zero critical thinking dipshits where I'm from. Hope you get your heart disease or killed in a shooting before those super SICK dividends roll in from an economic collapse

Unemployment is at record lows, you fucking tard

actually Dutch. third-year bachelor in CS at best Dutch university (TU Delft). don't believe in god but i do think Christian morals are good for western society. 178cm (about 6feet) 81 kg (177lbs) so not fat and actually sport 9+ hours per week. already bought my first house at 19, since i started my first business at 15. renting out electric scooters.

but let me give my opinion of you. since you seem like the person then feels that anybody deserves an equal share without taking a risk or putting in hard work i think you are a loser in life that hasn't accomplished anything. i have probably accomplished more at life at the age of 22 than you wil ever will.

The normal middle class is drowning in debt, not investing. Share holders are rich almost by definition.

Unemployment is low, labor is in high demand but that hasn't pushed wages up.

exactly what it says on the tin, kek

Where can I subscribe to your blog?

>178cm
>about 6 ft
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

It's the same reason trickle down failed last time. They didn't spend the additional money, it just went straight to wall street. Incredible how they convince their base that they have a moral responsibility to be cucks

Acrually no. And why do you compare Bush to Trump?

FUCK THE DUTCH LITERARLLY THE MOST ARROGANT PEICES OF SHIT OUT THERE LIKE HOLY SHIT NO ONE CARES YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING ROYAL FAMILY BULL SHIT FUCK THE KING FUCK THE QUEEN EAT MY DICK YOU DUTCH FUCK SELF ENTITLED FAGGOT GO STUDY SOME MORE ENGLISH AND YELL AT PEOPLE SMOKING POT IN THE STREET YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE CUNT
I HATE THE DUTCH SO FUCKING MUCH NUKE NETHERLANDS WHEN?

There's nothing stopping poor people from installing robinhood or making and etrade account and riding the wave too. This is the same bullshit as "we need more women in crypto". Just fucking buy in and shut up.

Everyone ITT saying something along the lines of:
>Cutting taxes for the rich will only make the rich richer!!
and
>Cutting taxes without cutting spending is badd!!
Is absofuckinglutely retarded.
For God's sake learn some basic economics, Jow Forums

Learn what the Laffer curve is.
Basically raising taxes above roughly 19%-20% will actually LOWER revenues brought in by the government not RAISE them, owing to essentially the diminishing returns brought by taxing an economy that outputs less.
However lowering taxes below this point will lower revenues but raise outputs in the economy, so there is a tradeoff to be made.

Furthermore you retards seem to think the rich just sit on their money and look at it, not investing it into the economy.
Even if they merely let it sit invested, it will still help the economy grow this way.
Just look at the US vs Mexico and the strength of each one's respective stock and banking system over the last hundred years.

Attached: 1516718970249.jpg (583x774, 107K)

>Sub-human, easily replaced, low-IQ apemen led to the company's success as opposed to the small group of investors and strategists who went through years of school and have superior genetics.

Attached: 1525714359233.png (809x867, 543K)

>implying you need brains to run a company into the ground and outsource it

Look up golden parachute, you good goy faggot

>Because some companies are run by idiots, most companies must me run by idiots.

Attached: 1492995098917.png (793x794, 602K)

Retain talent obviously, or do you think employee churn is a good thing? Look where GE got with their let 10% go every year philosophy

Hoe big of an idiot you can be when running a company is directly proportional to how much capital that company has

>reality tv Putin cucked cheeto president
When can we drop you commie fucks out of a helicopter already? You're fucking retarded drains on society everything that comes out of your gaping maw fed by a literal brainlet is pure 100% garbage. Fucking grow up and think for yourself and not what your fucking handlers spew.

Fucking idiots need to be rotting in a ditch somewhere.

Attached: if you get the opportunity you should probably kill yourself.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

The buy back so that they don't crash 90%. It's delaying the GFC a bit longer. It's already decided it will crash under Trump. Markets are absolutely crazy right now, crash would have already happened this year, but something or somebodies are keeping it afloat a while longer.

Mods dont just move threads fucking purge them.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Buying stock doesn’t mean shit. You e made nothing till you’ve sold.

There are zero high IQ Trump supporters left at this point. Only retards, kikes and shills, I say unironically based on concrete, factual, objective information.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

>Something or somebody

It’s called Jewry and their shills. More specifically, jewish/shill families such as Baruch, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Seif, Schiff, Lazard, Brown, Warburg, etc., are keeping the current system afloat by putting more and more fiat money into the economy. These jewish/shill families privately own central banks such as the FED, ECB, IMF, BIS, BoE, etc., and can print as much money as they want, with the protection of the state, but without accountability.

Based on concrete, objective, factual information, I’d say that this is the timetable for the coming months:

>China vs. USA trade war keeps escalating (historically, trade wars are followed by physical wars)
>Economy ‘suddenly’ crashes according to the (((MSM)))
>Suddenly, war is declared by the US upon China

Unsurprisingly, the Chinese central bank is owned by the state. The coming war has to solve both the abysmal current economic situation, as well as make China the bitch of the kikes and shills by privatising their central bank.

When exactly this will happen, I do not know, but it is highly likely, I say based on concrete, objective, factual information.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.