Yep, I'm thinking he's retarded

Yep, I'm thinking he's retarded.

Attached: Dh08we_WkAA3HN4[1].jpg (1024x676, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ag31JHU8LPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 9D chess.

What the fuck is OTAN?

Attached: Wtf_PedroSanchez.jpg (555x709, 26K)

>Organisation du Traité de l'Atlantique Nord

You think angela merkel has sex? What kind of sex does she prefer?

I bet she has some immigrant sucking her tit while fingering her and calling her mommy

What you guys think?

Attached: 250px-Angela_Merkel._Tallinn_Digital_Summit.jpg (250x363, 28K)

nato in french

>>OTAN=Organization of Tarded Ass Niggas

President of Romania. Too cool to take his glasses off.

Attached: presedintele.jpg (195x162, 12K)

it's called the Kansas City Shuffle you nitwit.

So are the guys in the back. The one you can barely see and the swarthy one with purple on his eye.

Hes blind

Attached: 23gjol.jpg (710x473, 72K)

He's cagey. His situational awareness is ON FIRE today. Eyes darting around n' sheeit. Or maybe he's jacked up on Provigil.
Pic related must be from when the helicopter formation came along.
He's either on the lookout for a sniper or thinks that friggin' balloon might go up in Brussels too.

Will he ever recover? Is he losing his grip on reality? Does he really drink 12 diet cokes a day? Why does he get 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else gets 1?

Where's Jüri Ratas?

The Portuguese PM is also looking to the same side as him

He’s the only one looking in the right direction.

No one cares

He's looking at where the plane is headed, while the rest of the world looks at where the plane is in utter confusion and dismay.
I also note how Angy Merky and Theresa May are wearing the exact same outfit, down to an almost identical hand resting gesture. It's never good when two plebeian women do this, imagine the catfight when two female world leaders pull that shit.

Who is the guy with purple eyes?

good fucking catch, holy shit man, fluorescence, he's commencing a mind meld.

he's not our PM he is chamuça

wtf is a chamuça?

Is Merkel pregnant?

>he doesn't know

this

Attached: breadlines.jpg (900x439, 107K)

A lion among sheep.

> nigger mutt

> I'm thinking he's retarded.

That's why you're a retard.

Attached: 1524714619949.gif (498x373, 571K)

i.e. The Kansas City Shuffle you idiots. look it up on urban dictionary ffs

Attached: IMG_0477.jpg (2560x1280, 445K)

She eats faces off of live babies

she has vundersex
BRING THE TESTICLE CLAAAAMPS

Attached: duhaus.jpg (262x193, 8K)

K

I can imagine Trump thinking "that's the distraction you dummies, the REAL action is over here, THIS way!!

Hell, maybe Helsinki is that direction and he's already brainfucking the Putin summit, being as he's already knocked the apple cart over, punched the horse in the mouth and sodomized the apple seller's daughter @NATO. On to the next ultimatum.
I fucking love this man.

>Meme flag
>Anti trump post
Yep it checks out.

Attached: ED0340EE-CB5D-46BF-BDB0-BB4239C52060.jpg (600x600, 70K)

literal child trafficker, deserves a rope

>looking the opposite direction
>while disagreeing with most policy
Are you implying this wasnt on purpose? Why would he join the lemmings?

He's looking away from everyone else, it's symbolic. He's showing that America is done with globalism and will no longer just follow other countries, we will look on in our own direction.

THE KANSAS CITY SHUFFLE

A type of con which depends on the mark realizing they're being conned, but incorrectly guessing how it's being done. When they try to foil the fake con they think they've uncovered, they fall into the real con. This con is most effective against marks who are "too smart for their own good", and will try to beat the conman at his own game instead of backing off when they discover he's trying to con them.

Named after the song by J Ralph. There are two Kansas Cities, and while one is in Kansas, the larger, more well-known one is actually just across the river in Missouri. Somebody unfamiliar with the region might go to the smaller one when they really wanted to go to the larger one, because they made the assumption that "Kansas City is obviously in Kansas". The song uses this confusion as an analogy for the way a mark thinks when they're being conned by a Kansas City Shuffle-type con.
You look left and they fall right
Into the Kansas City Shuffle
Its a they-think you-think you don't know
Type of Kansas City hustle
Where you take your time
Wait your turn
And hang them up, and out to dry

This. It's 4D chess fucking morans.

#MAGA #Qanonpredictedthis #memewarnow

Attached: 464A580900000578-5076231-HOW_DOES_THIS_WORK_U_S_President_Donald_Trump_quizzically_looked-a-38_15105 (962x642, 140K)

MAGA

Fuck off, Gâdea.

youtu.be/ag31JHU8LPU

Yep, a retarded billionaire. Who colluded with the Russians to beat the most entrenched and able Democratic party. Now I want to be retarded.

Beats the alternative.

Attached: CUNTY CUNT.jpg (482x600, 73K)

Are you calling Trump voters retarded (they are)?

Yep, I only am a millionaire. But what does that say for antifa scum. They're a retard's retard.

Trump=God

dude chill, i'm trying to eat

America doesn't need NATO anymore ;)

Attached: My vision is augmented.png (143x142, 45K)

(Yes God. I will give them the good news)