Without quoting the bible tell me why murder is wrong?

Without quoting the bible tell me why murder is wrong?

Attached: 502014285_univ_sqr_xl.jpg (600x600, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont want to be murdered, yes?
by committing murder you greatly increase your chances of being murdered yourself.

clever thread. now everyone can plainly see the bible is the truth and the way.

Dont you fucking start this again.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: Beaver on Morality.png (2218x1814, 1.58M)

Thou shall not kill?

why does jesus have an asian gf?

Make murder legal and see how quick your fat ass gets shanked.

Whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania destroys you?

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

Murder isn't wrong or right. But the state is able to punish you for it because people have given it the right to.

>by committing murder you greatly increase your chances of being murdered yourself.
Not really
What if you preemptively kill people who are a threat to you

Murder infringes upon your 2nd amendment rights, and all other rights as well.

in a tribe where murder is right most people of the tribe don't collaborate in fear of getting murdered or take advantage of those who collaborate using murder
>why is the absence of collaboration wrong though?
because without it there's no cultural, technological and demographic growth or preservation and you'll be open to the predations of other individuals or tribes alone.

if you want a thriving tribe, rules must be set by a leader figure (be it physical or conceptual) with the power of enforcing said rules

>I don't want to follow the rules while getting all the benefits of being part of the tribe
get out, or get kicked, kike

Ok but why should a tribe protection to outsiders?

Because the people set aside their rights to be judge jury and executioner to let the government possess that power as a third party. To whom it is not able to do and to whom it is not right to do, these benefit from Such a forfeit. Inequity in justice is no longer the fault directly of the people but only by proxy having given over justice to the state.

it's no though op

you cant murder niggers anymore than you can murder a dog

No

Tell me what you mean by “wrong”, first, and then I’ll tell you if murder is wrong.

Actually, based on this response, go ahead and tell me what you mean by “murder” as well. Most people don’t consider killing in self defense to be murder.

Murder is usually wrong, especially when the victim did not deserve it. Usually, a human will "feel" within that murdering is wrong. If a human doesn't feel that it is wrong to murder (without justified reason such as defense), he/she has been too contaminated with Evil, if not a spawn of Evil (thus targeted by the justice of God).

Attached: 1525205930972.jpg (1280x1024, 822K)

>killing in self defense
I didnt say self defense
I was talking about anyone that could potentially be a threat to you in the future while you have the opportunity

Would you like to be torn into pieces and then sucked out of your mom's vagina?

trying to kill each other constantly causes too many problems.

it's better to work together towards common goals instead of backstabbing each other to the grave like jews do.

Ok. But you still haven’t told me what you mean by “wrong”.

it doesn't have to, but it could, if both the outsider and the tribe wanted, collaborating by following the already set or new laws

or the tribe gets forced to respect a pact of non aggression against outsiders stipulated with other tribes for the sake of collaboration with the tribes
which is where we're currently in, but the pact has long surpassed any original intention of simple inaction and turned collaborating tribes into slaved tribes

god yes, everytime i masturbate

tl;dr murder traps you in continous threat, love breaks you free
By murdering or do any other harm to your neighbour, you will create hostility and revenge.
If you kill someone, who did bad things to you, his relatives or friends would want to kill you. And if they manage, your friends/relatives would do the same etc. etc.
Its a never ending spiral.

But if you want to end it and establish peace, you need to learn to love and to forgive to break this devils cycle.

>Without quoting the bible t
Stupid American thinking the 10 commandments are the basis of morality

Because the Greeks didn't know it was wrong, right? They needed the Jews to tell them

Man, I really hope we see America nuked some day

It literally isn't.

Attached: 1527307733246.jpg (1280x853, 596K)

Because of basic empathy, which is the fundamental thing we need to work together and achieve more in our lives than just trying to scrape by on our own in a savage state of existence.

>Because the Greeks didn't know it was wrong, right?
They didnt
There was never anything wrong with killing an outsider

God intends for us to be loving

That would be self defense. If your opponent was the provocative offender and you truly did nothing wrong/did not start the conflict, then your act of defense would be justified (except in the eyes of the law).

However there are plenty of ways to avoid the altercation you are worried about, without having to murder. Just be smart.

In any society or culture once you add “murder” into your repertoire of behaviors people look at you as fair game for it so there is a down side.

>your opponent was the provocative offender
I never said they were

Your mad because we matter and we're not because you don't. Without law, subjective morality reigns. The Bible is a good example of law applying that precedent. It's also international. It's a valid precept.

Without the Bible there is nothing to prevent people going full-wicked mode. Imagine you are living in the ancient times, before well established civilization with enforced laws. Imagine someone pisses you off. You know, there is no one who can avenge this guy and you know he is easy to be killed. There is literally nothing to prevent you from doing so, because there will be nothing to help the guilt inside stay for long.

You still haven’t told us what you mean by “wrong”. How do we know it is “wrong” to kill an outsider if we don’t even know what you mean when you use that word?

Examples of what you /might/ mean by calling an act “wrong”:
-it is against the will of God
-it is against the conscience of the person carrying out the act
-it reduces net pleasure/increases net suffering
-it is against a certain list of rules
-something else?

Well guess what buttercup, if you plan on killing somebody with no correlation to you, you will be deemed Evil and will have to face equal consequence. Consequences can range from jail time to the murder of you, it's God's choice.

The word “murder” is loaded. By definition murder is “wrong.” Whether killing someone is wrong is up to you and your dumb morality. For instance I think killing morbidly obese people would be okay because they are ugly useless burdens on everyone. Killing a fetus with Down syndrome is also okay by similar reasoning. It is murder on the other hand for the state to execute a convicted criminal because the state is fucked and incapable of making rational judgments about human lives.

If you are for murder then you are for all murder. Unless you are only for the murder of other people. If you are for murder then you would surely be able to prove it by allowing someone to murder you to show you are willing to live by your principles.
This goes for abortion/taxation and a lot of other crimes.
Give a lefty one million pounds then say 'you want to tax the rich 90% so give me £900,000 back' and watch them reee

>Some for thee and none for me
>The golden rule of the Talmud

I wouldn’t give 90% to you though, the government would have to take it from me and all other rich people. (Not saying I actually think it should be that high, but just as a matter of principle).

put yourself in his shoes and now you dont want to kill because you wouldn't want to be killed for pity reasons either. But then again, men strive in warfare, why do you think boys love violent/war simulator video games? Killing is alpha as fuck and we did it for thousand of years and still do it to this day. Men yearn to conquer and take the women of the dead.

Attached: menandwar.jpg (850x400, 65K)

You share 99.9 % of your genes with your neighbor. Killing your neighbor is the same as killing a big part of yourself. Having children is meaningful, because it guarantees the survival of your genes. Killing your neighbor is the exact opposite of that.

Murdering animals is bad, because it affects the nature and the number of animals future generations have. You should only murder what you must to guarantee the survival of your genes. No more, no less.

Wrong. Only the creator of life gives meaning to life. Without Him, meaning and value, specifically regarding my fellow human being, are left up to my determination. My determination will invariably be different than yours or someone else's, thus causing chaos. Therefore "thus saith the Lord" must be invoked...and with that in mind, Jesus says " “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother [b]without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. "...Matthew 5:21-22...We are guilty of murder according to the Lord

By this logic, you shouldn’t swat a mosquito when it tries to suck your blood, since the chances that you will die from a mosquito bite are minuscule, but mosquitoes share over 50% of our DNA.

Do not use "by your logic" and follow it up with something completely retarded, unless you actually want to appear completely retarded. Mosquitos are utterly insignificant to us. All life shares 50 % of our genes. What makes us us is that 0.00001 %. Sure, if I had to choose between extinction of all life or all life except mosquitos, I would save the mosquitoes. Otherwise they do not matter.

My logic is sound, and it is the only reason humans, or any animals whatsoever, have morality. It is the reason we have developed religions, rules and laws. All we do is try to maximize the survival of what makes us unique.

You rob someone of their life. You also rob the friends and family of a life.

A necessary sacrifice, sometimes

now try using this same train of logic on people that might view you as a threat