So Do You Guys Hate All Jews No Matter What Or Just The Zionists At The Height Of Power?

Curious

Attached: peskypickle.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah it's just cool to be ignorant and follow this cool clik called /pol. I am jewish and I make like 4 or 5 threads a day.

All, sadly.
Jews pass down a psychopathic gene, that makes them ruin even the places they live in.

The Zionists are not as bad as the leftist jews. Many civicucks use the term Zionist because they don't understand there is a genetic cause for jewish behaviour.

Hate to be a downer but we have a better shot at killing every cockroach on the planet.

If the kikes would just mind their own fucking business and not usurp their host nations all the time, I wouldn't have a problem with any of them.

The reality is that the kikes (Ashkenazi Jews primarily) and Zionists in general are together in a cabal that pushes Globalism on everyone. That's why I simply don't bother risking that even one filthy kike slips through the net and we might as well just get rid of them all.

There was no Holocaust, but rest assured that there will be.

Attached: 1529452764831.png (768x501, 26K)

I mean, I don't hate anybody besides elites (most of which happen to be Jewish) and the weak. But I don't want Jews in my nation... or any other race for that matter.

What about Rothbard, the guy who designed your flag?

Attached: Rothbard.jpg (391x565, 39K)

Regular people aren't the problem, it's the elites and cabal members and the ultra-wealthy. Same as it ever was.

Only shills and low-level idiots hate all of any demographic.

I'm sure the Jews were expelled all these times purely based on coincidence, right?

Attached: 1527680947577.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Not the user youre replying too, but who fucking cares the jew is a jew.

Attached: 1524000946074.jpg (453x324, 43K)

i'm divided on it. If every Jew thinks the Talmud is sacred and infallible, then maybe.
>the talmud teaches that every gentile (goy) is a disgusting animal who will be slave to a jew, that Jesus is in hell boiling in a pit filled with shit and other fine things.
If not, maybe only the ones that want to enslave me and destroy my culture.

>I am jewish and I make like 4 or 5 threads a day.

Attached: 1522563974537.jpg (511x448, 138K)

>only shills hate the jews!

Attached: 5IV-cJHc.jpg (500x500, 32K)

if you're a jew on Jow Forums then just convert or become atheis or some shit, jesus fuck, you know it's bad, it's not your fault, you were born in it but now you can make a choice. am I really 3000iq here or are yall just very fucking dumb as shit? Judaism is not a race. Jews are not a race. I'm so tired of this bullshit, stop this fucking meme you stupid fucks, it's empowering them you cunts, do you think archeologist in a thousand years from now are going to pick up their skulls and say ''hmmm thats a jew!'' no you fucking morons, they'll catalog it as Caucasoid (insert your stupid joke about the futur here)

anyway, fuck yall, ur dumb as shit.

I don't want to hate anyone really, but they are what they are, by their very nature. Can't help but hate my natural enemy.

Attached: A7BE16C5-F677-4662-A111-678F7BC65EBA.jpg (490x437, 61K)

I only hate ONE jew: Soros, cause hes trying to make my country a part of the new Caliphate.

No matter what you believe, strictly speaking that's not true. There are genetic differences between jews and other races. Any DNA testing service has several different Jewish categories.

dude Jow Forums is like 80% jews

All of them have to go.

Whites pass down a gene that makes the want to conquer and genocide.

>And that's a good thing

This is the type of 70 IQ civicuck I mentioned hereAtheist jews are even worse than religious jews.

The only Zionist I know is a virgin NEET that can never find a real job. No, I'm not concerned about either.

I've met some nice jews but I really just hate the Zionists. Also, non-jews can also be Zionists like the Saudis or Trump.

I hate summerfags like you who make these stupid threads everyday?

all kikes must burn

They're the most vile things in existence, I would save a fish over them. They're very existence should make you repulse as I do. Never forgive these creatures for their hundreds of deplorable acts.

Zionists are above the niggers in S. Africa calling for a race war against White Goy Boers, that built the nation from nothing to what it is today
>When the Zionist uses the Lefty Jew to an end, and vice~versa; there are no "good Jews"
>for whatever reasons, they have declared the White Goy, the Caucasian of European descent, a biological enemy
>we will respond in kind

Yeah, unironically. I used to be a little more balanced but now with everything being thrown in our faces they deserve to feel the punishment of their hubris

Attached: hardtime.gif (497x373, 489K)

I hate people who are anti-white. The fact that that happens to include a huge majority of jews isn't my fault. I wouldn't mind a jew that stood for western civilization and white countries remaining white.

Kikes are a race of degenerates, it's in their blood, they are spiritually diseased people

They must be eradicated for the good of humanity

Attached: 1xar2.jpg (205x246, 6K)

They're genetically a strain of Incestual Arab???
They're not white whatsoever, they just use it for convenience when they need to.

The latter
But most Jews are unwitting pawns of the zionist cabal, many who would be fighting tooth and nail against their control of their people if they knew what was really going on (cabal knows, right hand and left hand never to know what other is doing and never to know there is someone controlling the hands)
Stern, Fischer, Cole (guy who made holocaust denial documentary and actually went to Auschwitz for physical proof for his side the madman) are examples of Jews fighting on our side
But know very clear that state of Israel is NOT ON OUR SIDE

Attached: 6TeMeh8.jpg (799x445, 28K)

You first kike-istani

Can’t stop won’t stop

This. Anyone who says otherwise does not grasp how dire the situation is. There are only a handful of Jews who can be considered good and usually they are Christian converts who regret all the evil they pushed on the world, but even then, they are still usually bad. The ones that practice Judaism (and even Christianity) are usually the Zionists and the secular Jews are usually the globalists. However, their interests are not antagonistic to one another. Since they usually stay out of each other's court (think Soros withrawing funding from femen when they announced they be going to Israel). As much as I wish it were all just a harmless meme, it's not.

Attached: fellow_white_people_verified_0.png (5052x2526, 1.59M)

Zionist are the best ones as long as they dont sit here subverting the US.

Basically im saying if they are jew first they should live somewhere else.

It is not even nature of Jews to be evil
Nature of Jews however to always work together
Top command uses this so that they can get clueless Jews to do their dirty work thinking they're just "helping out a fellow Jew" because they know not ALL Jews would agree to it if they knew the truth
They will without hesitation attack any "traitors" (who are the only ones not traitors to their people, ironically) like Fischer

We mean the Zionist CABAL
like the one in the protocols

>"So, do you guys hate only the most deadly form of cancer, or all cancer?... curious"

Attached: 1529358826847.png (1440x1557, 738K)

All jews are the problem. This is not up for debate.

It's more than just Zionists, its Jewish identity itself

Genetics aside regular jews are indoctrinated to hate gentiles. Jewish education and Holocaust education/Auschwitz trips are gentile brainwashing dialed up to 11(and the future of our education).youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0 I respect anyone that goes against that, but it is almost nobody.
This documentary shows the left and right wing Jewish/Zionist paradigm, and how they weaponize people's feelings of victimhood both in the US and Israel.

Blatantly false.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljMPafQpfDU

I hate European the most...they hide behind their white skin by in reality they are very jealous and hateful people toward each other

Rothbard is very obviously a sociopath. He makes the argument that you care for your children and wife because they are your property and have an incentive to keep them alive, rather than because they are your family/offspring and you have a spiritual human connection to your lineage.

Nice video. On a nice hot summer day like today I like to kick back on a lawnchair, crack open a bear with some friends and just cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

very true senpai. today i read in the local newspaper that some 13yo kids as a school trip had to go to a jew cemetery and clean the graves, to express how sorry they are for the holocaust. this shit is really getting out of hand. especially with the raise of right wing politics. kikes are losing control and start to show their true face more and more, and its disgusting.

#notalljews

I think you're missing the point. He was trying to develop a legal system. You can't construct an objectively enforceable legal system based on something as subjective as spirituality.

I would like to see a citation for where he suggested wives be considered property.

Zionists and Communists, so that's pretty much all of them.

Just the leftists.
I don't really hate zionists or common joos.

i dont hate people
but if they dont have jesus they will perish in th end

it is all jews. the whole religion is corrupted. deep down in his rotten mind every kike believes that god loves him more and that he is the decendant of the choosen people. thats enough to deserve the oven. its like, listen goyim, my god made all of us, but he likes me more than you. kikes are the real supremicists, its ingrained in their religion and their religion is their identity.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

We hate the satanic beasts that claim to be God's chosen. These jews are cool and can stay.

Attached: jews against zionism.jpg (600x399, 68K)