America is a first world cou-

>america is a first world cou-

Attached: IMG_3198.png (480x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/18/few-americans-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html
ic.gc.ca/eic/site/bsf-osb.nsf/vwapj/Redish-Sarra-Schabas-2006-ENG.pdf/$FILE/Redish-Sarra-Schabas-2006-ENG.pdf
fraserinstitute.org/article/medical-bankruptcy-myth
mrctv.org/blog/two-convicted-felons-sit-flint-city-council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you guys so obsessed with bankruptcy?

You realize it is not at all a big deal right?

Such a weak and tired argument.

Cowboys die earlier, antically speaking.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

>I can't budget for myself, someone please help

fucking idiots

Attached: pamwe chete.jpg (604x1208, 70K)

Its because we have niggers. You've infected your nation with the same AIDS now too so don't expect this to last forever.

>A tumor happens out of nowhere and suddenly I have to spend 2M green tacos to maybe get it removed

>my fucking tax.

Nothing is fucking free. Good that your not backrupt. I guess ill just have to find another 100 quid a month to pay my rent.

>$14437 medical bill
>… oh.. let me check my savings real quick

My Employer's medical insurance plan is 223 a month. If you work full time like you should be doing you are fine.

Attached: 1523380837004.gif (200x200, 2M)

How much is your life worth?

hey just this week i got fucking sick. I alled in on monday, i got appoitment on fucking friday. Today i couldnt be home anymore, got a fever couldnt breathe etc. got to laboratories, gave my blood sample. finaly got my antibiotics. i would have to wait two more days. its so awesome to have free healthcare yeah. NOT because every fucking junkie can get it that means that when i really need it every fucking 5 years, i need to pray to get it. fuck you all and fuck your free healthcare.

>you have to be multimillionaire to be cured from something accidental
American moral values everybody

>subsidizing the genetically unfit

So free? Your life is worth free?

A third of your life is a ridiculous amount of time to give to making someone else rich

another thing u euro fucks dont tell US bros is the fact every doctor has its yearly quota/limit. once he reaches it you will NOT, i repeat you will NOT get the services needed. Basicly once we get overflown from shitystan countries there will be no resources for natives you dumbfucks. there will be more homeless more sick and more junkies.

>I deserve to have millions wasted on my minimum wage earning ass because reasons

I have private health insurance. It should be the first thing you buy after food and rent. Fuck the public healthcare system.

>$14437
Do yuropoors actually think this is a lot of money?

Attached: 0720_average01.jpg (500x526, 15K)

>NEET who wastes his life watching meaningless cartoons and playing meaningless videogames telling me what to do
I'm working a medical device which will eventually extend the lifespan of people with organ failure. What are you doing with your life?

who pays hospital bills?

if it's not a lot to you i'll take it.

>I'm working a medical device which will eventually extend the lifespan of people with organ failure.
>I'm working for Mr. Rosenberg on a new device that will keep people alive longer so they can consume even more
Work on a way to sterilize the third world, then start preaching.

sage the slide thread.

anyway, remember the Bataclan OP? lmao get rekt

Found the 30 year old boomer.

>paying for a service is the same as giving it away
Why are American posters almost universally retarded?

Wait I have to eat food and drink water to live. SOMEBODY'S got to pay for it and it sure as hell ain't gonna be me! EVERYTHING I NEED TO BE ALIVE SHOULD BE FREE

now thats edgy. Human life can't be valued in money, retard. Unless we are talking about of course, then it's something between 100-1000 dollars per one if he/she is healthy.

>nuuu minimal wage is bad
Minimal wage is one of the reason why we're not a third world shithole like China

This, why can't Americans get on the right side of history?

THIS
Unless it's something MAJOR, most medical bills are fairly cheap thanks to employer sponsored healthcare.
It's the fat fucks on welfare and chronic issues that have these kind of bills.

I wouldnt give you a dollar that doesnt mean I think it is a lot of money
I a 23 and I make 110k a year

*talking about niggers of course

Found mohammad

I bet you assume I'm a commie, lmao.

Mine is 0$ because my employer realized that if they subsidize more for you, that you will work harder to make them rich.

Sigh.. you demand the labor of others be given to you, apparently human life is only important to you if they are slave labor.

I don’t know but there’s a thing called “taxes” which I pay in order to finance the doctors, but what would you know right?

While Commies and the mentally deficient have significant overlap, it's not universal.
I think you're a child.

Number of personal bankruptcies is really not a useful measure. Some countries simply doesn't allow private citizens to declare bankruptcy.

because I don't pay hospital bills, says the meme flag, what else are you going to assume?

I don't demand shit. I pay my taxes, I have a job and I do as laws say therefore I have right to get something in return from the state, don't I? I don't demand that the goverment gives everyone welfare and makes everything free but if you are a law abiding citizen working you ass off then you should at least be able to stay healthy without worrying about bills

>medical Bills
>when you're dead

In all seriousness insurance of any kind should be a luxury. Put the $400/month in a health savings account ever month. Eliminate the ridiculous number of admin staff a provider has to employ just to deal with insurance and to comply with federal government regulations and a doctor can actually offer services at market value, which is far less than what they're charging now

The problem with government health insure is you are force to pay for degenerates and crap that you dont need/want

That's not true at all. People are being ruined by the cost of nursing care for their parents (which is also essentially a "medical bill" if you want) quite frequently. Having to pay for parents or spouses nursing care has brought people to have to sell their houses and practically spent their entire fortune to pay back the social security provider.

What percentage of that is a result of smoking, over eating, or other controllable health issues?

well yes, that's why these kinds of parasites should be just told to fuck off

>what is GoFundMe.com
>what is asking help from your community
Stupid liberals too antisocial to talk to people for cash, just want to illegal steal from them using the military as a front.

Nice economy boys!

dont forget STDs and (((mental health)))

Does your country do that now?

You can’t use bankruptcy for medical bills or student loans in the US

none

Fake stats. I know someone that literally just went bankrupt due to their medical insurance in Germany.

There isn't a car on earth that couldn't be made a bit safer for $100. At some point we have to ask ourselves how much we are willing to spend just to save a few more lives.

no sadly. While you get niggers on welfare, we got gypsies. However I believe that it's still better (and easier to fix) to have public healthcare system.

>Only 39% of Americans have enough savings to cover a $1,000 emergency
cnbc.com/2018/01/18/few-americans-have-enough-savings-to-cover-a-1000-emergency.html

Fuck the rest of the world and their wait in line healthcare.

>However I believe that it's still better (and easier to fix) to have public healthcare system.
If you are forced to pay for crap you dont want then why?

I had to visit the Emergency room while I had no insurance. I had an enflamed colon. I spent 4 days at the hospital. They fed me one Jello snack per day and gave me water in an IV. Cost: 15000$

Never gonna pay it. Just gonna wait 8 years or however long it takes to fall off the credit report.

Diagnosis: PUSSY

>Be American
>Live in Flint
>Have poison tap water because of shit government
>have to go to hospital and pay a shitload of money because ive been poisoned
>get back home, now in debt
>still have poison water
Thanks America

>you should at least be able to stay healthy without worrying about bills

>Everyone should be rich

Great point.

>They fed me one Jello snack per day and gave me water in an IV.
So you probably didnt even need to go

you realize flit is a nigger shitshole

Point still stands that your healthcare system and government are pretty fucked if this kind of situation can occur at all

I'd rather be bankrupt than die because the socialized healthcare was being wasted on niggers and sandniggers.

>and government
Flint is not my government

>Drinking tap water
What the hell is your problem, user?

How am I forced to pay for crap I don't want? I mean yeah, I would rather not pay for some overweight gypsy's healthcare but still

when did I say that?

eat the burger, pay the bill

americans get what they deserve

>39%
And they're almost entirely niggers and spics.
Have you ever met one of them? Even the ones that work just piss their paychecks away on weed and shoes.

>How am I forced to pay for crap I don't want?
You are forced to pay taxes for it

Attached: cancer.jpg (565x439, 55K)

Fake news domme Mohammedaan, kanker aan joden en islam.

Attached: CONCORD-table12.jpg (1086x693, 135K)

Probably not, but I was in really bad pain. Had crazy diherea and couldn't urinate,. Just needed antibiotics I'm pretty sure. The hospital was just milking the shit out of it.

as I would be even if I didn't get healthcare for free

Ok so how is high taxes "free" healthcare better than low taxes no free healthcare

…Research commissioned by the Canadian government shows that 15% of people over the age of 55 who declare bankruptcy cite a medical problem as the primary reason. Medical bankruptcies can…be driven by something other than the lack of free government provided medical care.

ic.gc.ca/eic/site/bsf-osb.nsf/vwapj/Redish-Sarra-Schabas-2006-ENG.pdf/$FILE/Redish-Sarra-Schabas-2006-ENG.pdf

…we should therefore expect to observe a lower rate of personal bankruptcy in Canada compared to the United States [due to ‘medical costs’].
Yet the evidence shows that in the only comparable years, personal bankruptcy rates were actually higher in Canada. Personal bankruptcy filings as a percentage of the population were 0.20 percent in the United States during 2006 and 0.27 percent in 2007. In Canada, the numbers are 0.30 percent in both 2006 and 2007…

fraserinstitute.org/article/medical-bankruptcy-myth

Attached: Chewie.jpg (768x993, 143K)

>insurance cost is not a tax

Nice meme

Come and try our "free" healthcare faggot.
You wont get out of there alive.

You just answered your own question.
Giving them free healthcare is WORSE than other forms of welfare. At least when you give them free food the fucking sub-humans can't control themselves because their monkey brains are so sensitive to dopamine, so they balloon up and die, while your healthcare system keeps them alive for as long as possible to reproduce and continue draining on your people.
And giving niggers free housing keeps them from shitting in the street. So in the end, your gypsies really aren't better.

That's why they can afford it

Attached: 1531323206741.png (567x783, 237K)

you dont have to pay it
Also if healthcare was completly deregulated you could buy a plan that only covers what you want

>saging with images
thanks for the bumps lads

Its true though. Niggers and beaners dont have insurance so they go to the er for everything which drives up costs. How are you not aware of this?

>Walking down the street in America
>Cop doesnt like me
>Orders me to do 10 cartwheels while reciting the constitution backwards
>Mess it up, get shot
>Cop gets a medal for bravery while im now bankrupt from medical bills
thanks obama

We have delays here too.

>you dont have to pay it
it's like saying you don't have to pay for food you can avoid eating

I would actually say so even though I don't consider the taxes I pay as high. But basically yeah, at least I don't have to worry about massive medical bills

As I said, the system needs fixing and first step is to stop giving these leeches shit for free. Step two of course is to start building concentration camps but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

>Buy a plan for cancer
>Catch AIDS

When you said people shouldn't have to worry about bills

>Not having tap water you can drink

Poo in loo my guy

Well you can pay for the amount and kind of food you want
Why would I buy a plan for AIDS if I am not a degenerate
>But basically yeah, at least I don't have to worry about massive medical bills
If you had health insurance you wouldnt either

You're seriously dumb as fuck.

Maybe you should read up on why bankruptcy was added to the constitution before free speech was. Oh noes my bankruptcy! I want my safe, secure, obedient and government approved life of mediocrity!

>> shit government

It was your local city council that did shady shit things.
They even destroyed internal files and evidence.
You can bet the city council padded their pockets with bribes and "redirected money".
Big expense accounts and pensions afterwards.
Of course the go-to move is for them to blame the state government.

That's what you get for voting all Democrat for years without thinking.

mrctv.org/blog/two-convicted-felons-sit-flint-city-council

Attached: Richard%22Jaws%22Kiel.jpg (255x306, 13K)