Question time Jow Forums

As a britbong I was wondering if
>I have a queen
>A woman prime minister
>A woman ruler in Scotland
>A woman leader in England
>A woman leader in wales
>A woman leader in Ulster.
Do I actually live in the patriarchy or is Britain been in a matriarchy since the queen to power.
>asking for a feminist.

Attached: IMG_0555.gif (245x245, 1.94M)

?? Bump

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (400x346, 29K)

No goy. You live in a patroarchy that oppresses minorities. You must surrender your daughters to muslims and give your job to their sisters/wives or you'll never wash away the sins of collonialism.

Even if you have a woman ruler in country XYZ the entire state structure that enforces her rule is male, the military is male, the police is male, etc.

"England is a Fag Country !"~Archie Bunker 1971

Are you saying males are used like slaves by the female overlords?

Are women the real jews?
Is the migrant crises merely a shittest?!

You live in the patriarchy as long as women are around to constantly tell you that you are.

No escape till death.

Yes you live in a patriarchy, and that's a good thing as it was the only system capable of bringing civilization.

There's no point being ashamed of it.

That's what I thought as the feminist tell me so thank you miss.

This is what makes me think though, how would it be any different? We live under wumans rule it's a woman who sets the rules and gives them credibility. Also I forgot the flight marshal of the RAF is a woman.

It's almost like females are a favourable controlled opposition for the elites!?

>Do I actually live in the patriarchy or is Britain been in a matriarchy since the queen to power.
It's been a matriarchy and it's been for the worst.

Had you competent leadership since the 40s, this would still be my flag.

Attached: Flag of Southern Rhodesia.png (1200x600, 42K)

It doesn't matter how many women run things you will always live in the patriarchy user.

say it

Attached: 1531190828536.png (446x460, 202K)

Unless you're going to replace all the grunts (men) working hard physical jobs with women you will always live in a patriarchy - yes a woman can give orders but you can't have an army composed of women. You need force to enforce the rule and women in general just aren't genetically (or mentally) predisposed to die in wars (and why the fuck would you want to send women, the child bearers and only guarantee of your people having a future into wars anyway?). We've lived in general peace in our nations for so long that this system is currently being subverted and women are getting uppity - next big war or catastrophe will send them back into the kitchen for the next few centuries, it's just the natural order.

You're slow to catch on. That's exactly true.

This is what I think user,I'm just old enough to remember the happening in you country was crazy times. It should have been the same thing as the falklands we should have took a stand with you.

>that's amazing
Thanks miss.

I don't agree with that user I don't think making all binmen and stuff woman would make a matriarchy, I think if it's all women making rules and laws we don't need to send the wumins to war to change things although look at the YPK in Syria that's all female battalion and defended there position well.

yeah because desperate times call for desperate measures
if you want to reverse all of this artificial system of women's rights you just have to hit the table with your fist hard enough

To add: If society fails to do so, another one that has done it will take over.

exactly, you aren't willing to do it, other men (from another civilization and culture) will do it for you.

Nah, you live in Kekistan.

Attached: 1531315767661.jpg (600x437, 161K)

Sorry user I was just using that as an example I really don't think we should have them on the front lines. I'm just thinking with all the shouting about patriarchy in Britain we have women running our country's with a queen as head of state and head of the armed services why don't we realise we don't live in a patriarchy.

Women will always whine about being oppressed, except maybe the ones that actually are.

Your first mistake is falling for the narrative about the word "patriarchy" being negative. It's not. Patriarchy is good, patriarchy built cities and countries, developed land, advanced science. You should be proud of it not ashamed. Any stupid animal can be a "mother", rats can be mothers, seals can be mothers, female dogs can be mothers, but only human men can be fathers.

Attached: 1476657642472.jpg (1725x1133, 721K)

Maybe in Denmark and ok my in the last 5/10 years here but I really don't see that from the older woman in Britain if anything the non-Jew British woman are actually strong independent women (yes I know I'm a faggot). Especially the women in power or in top jobs they suffer no man.

It doesn't matter whether they actually suffer from man, the complaining comes from them being told that they're suffering.

As a human you either live in a patriarchy or you live in a matriarchy that never left stone age. There is no middle ground. Any attempt to leave patriarchy will degenerate society until collapse.

Attached: 1494667871204.jpg (590x824, 238K)

No don't get me wrong I don't see it as a bad thing, although I don't actually see it as a thing just now. I don't see male domanation any in my country I believe it's very female orientated here that's all, maybe I'm just really pissed of with feminizi pish. When I can see it's obviously a lie, and if you think it's hard being a father try being a single father.

Sorry user suffering men doesn't mean as if you are being mistreated by us it means the don't take shit from us they don't see the male female divide. It's just a saying we have here meaning they just get on with it more or less.

Attached: 1464445271406.jpg (600x776, 153K)

>wash away the sins of collonialism.
what sins?
shitskins owe the West big time!

Attached: 1494226027527.jpg (568x640, 162K)

I have no idea what you're trying to say with that post.

Attached: 1497540717136.jpg (795x855, 364K)

imagine a world without stupid bitches

now that you have imagined it, understand that it is about to happen.

useless mouths don't cross through paradigms, karma always comes & for some it comes hard

Attached: 1518116829590.png (583x822, 50K)

>Implying the jews will see their work undone
They succeeded in WWII and they likely will again, society hasn't deranged enough for collapse yet.

>Lessons learned
Not really, this is a historical recurring phenomenon. It'll be a lesson learned for a few centuries at best.

Attached: 1494657077136.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

I don't see or know any women in my personal life or the older woman in my country complaining about suffering from men they just get past it.

>Older women
Because they haven't been told their entire life, though a constant and intense media, that they're being oppressed.

>Women close to me
Anecdotal. I can't say anything about this.

A WOMAN IS WHY ENGLAND IS NOW AN ISLAMIC STATE.

Attached: 1473445058418.jpg (1266x916, 405K)

If you bother to read your Old Testament, you'll note that women rulers, secular or religious, is a sign of a weak male population. God sends it to try to shame you back into being men. It's one step short of being taken into captivity by foreigners.

Looks like you guys didn't fix the problem.

Attached: image.jpg (2197x1444, 1.09M)

That's I was getting at because the last 5/10 years have really been crazy with silly wumins shouting I'm oppressed. The older generation just don't see it and don't see how young people today can say they are oppressed. Fuck we live in a world today we're Germaine greer is a misogynist the woman who wrote the feminist bible in the 60's.

Attached: IMG_0854.jpg (332x499, 65K)

Attached: 1496094320938.jpg (886x853, 246K)

Lesson learned, but eventually forgotten again.

Attached: image.jpg (678x960, 174K)

Attached: 1473540069761.png (1808x3731, 609K)

You live in a matriarchy.
It's not so much as having a queen but that a woman is seen as the center of Britain.
You see this replicated in the sacralization of sex in Anglo countries. Sex is seen as holy and by association women are as well as they are consumed with sexual nature and give birth. When women are seen as the creators of the race then you have degeneracy

>Do I actually live in the patriarchy or is Britain been in a matriarchy since the queen to power.
>>asking for a feminist.
"WE MUST DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. ELECT A WOMAN INSTEAD"

Women are terribly good at destroying things when they are put into positions of authority.

Attached: Because you're a woman.png (971x534, 57K)