America to Identarians

You are not welcome here. You have become the kikes working as a nation within a nation. We do NOT have loyalties to Europe or the rest of the world. America is not European in the slightest. We have molded everything into our own cause & culture, all while the Europeans are in denial of an American culture existing at all. The Europeans have been trying to task us as a slave driving gun waving lunacy solely hellbent on the pursuit of gain when it is them, the Europeans, who are the Despots with only a culture of degeneracy. Every freedom liberation movement in Europe increasingly kills more and more people. The Europeans never stopped the slave trade, they still import cheap, virtually free, labor from Africa. These European Loyalists have seeped their way into all forms of American politics and I think people are starting to wake up. Identarians are useful idiots to these loyalists who will use you to task America’s Founding with White Supremacy, which is a fundamentally wrong European Misinterpretation. The Europeans pried for a Civil War since 1781, and they got it via the Identarian south who went against the Founding Fathers wishes to end Slavery. Identarianism will only hold back America and allow the Europeans to task our cause with their bigotry.

Look at what the Nazis did and how cucked Germany is, but then they all condemn us for when we put the capital of Israel in Jerusalem? Fuck these two timing Europeans.

>inb4 mutt

Attached: C8329684-53C5-434E-B0B3-FCF9DA2B5A23.jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J7jRzGfZFUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I didn't read it but just stay out of Europe then we don't care about you

>America
>not European
You sure as hell are doing your best to make this come true, Mr 56

Attached: who could be behind this post.png (300x315, 127K)

>1 post by this ID
D&C thread.
Saged.

Attached: 1646a5765fc454cd3b793b9996145fd4.jpg (1400x1400, 356K)

You just want to keep your melting pot at boiling point so you can hide in the sludge forever.

Then become a loyalist in Nordic paradise
Or stay and fight ZOG in America

Attached: 1496291002943.png (1002x930, 299K)

21 y/o boomer here. Although I am aware that the genration wars is kike BS started by edgy Gen X punks who never outgrew the 80’s.

Attached: 2210590756_55cd55c250.jpg (345x500, 101K)

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

We rise.
youtu.be/J7jRzGfZFUg

Attached: 1505522364339.jpg (900x900, 64K)

You're not a boomer, you're a zoomer
t. 20 year old zoomer

I smell either a Jew, or a zionist fanatic who cares more about giving billions of dollars every year to Israel, and spend trillions of dollars fighting Israels wars in the Middle East than he cares about America.

>divide and conquer bullshit
Whatever you want to call people at the end of the day the peoples of the US are children of Europe and both peoples are united in a common cause against the brown horde and numerous shitkins who the liberal left would have you believe are human.
Make no mistake either we unite as a common people or we allow the Jews and their brown slaves to rule a world of darkness forever.

Attached: 1530740100237.gif (500x525, 529K)

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking poser

t. Zoomer

Attached: Zoomer.jpg (800x590, 39K)

Europe’s war in the ME. They want anything but Russian and American oil.

Nice try convincing me you weaboo fuck with gook meme images.

Awe the proud goy is hurt.

sure thing DeMarcus Hernandez

>posts on Jow Forums
>thinks anime is an insult
It is cute when I think about how delightfully out of touch people like you are. Why are you even here on this website if you don't like anime? You are no better then the "migrants" who come to Europe and insist on changing the culture of their host nation.

Attached: 1480719560219.png (512x512, 76K)

This is true, identitarians here are faggot larpers that dont even street brawl. we dont need them

Attached: cuntfish.png (500x373, 215K)

Lol are you apart of Baked Alaska’s Anime Right?

>You’re an optics cuck, screw DBZ and concealing your power level!

You reddit niggers glow in the dark.

Attached: BA1711E2-4A35-4AE7-893E-3EAE920E2198.gif (500x300, 489K)

>image with a filename from a bot
>reddit spacing
>calls other reddit
>does not like anime
A prime example of a paid shill ladies and gentleman. Accusing people of being what you are will not magically make others believe. Especially when you are so obvious. It is sad when you think about it because if I was paying you to shill I would want a refund for substandard service.

Attached: 1522201583661.gif (512x288, 358K)

A prime example of a paid shill ladies and gentleman. Accusing people of being what you are will not magically make others believe.

I never accused you of being a paid shill, paid shill.

First part is supposed to be green text sorry I’m phone posting but I’m sure you’ll call me a new fag or whatever floats your boat.

Absoluetly. I don’t know why you burgers would even think about comparing America to any yuropoor country. There’s no country in the world that matches America’s clout today. Period.

What does an American wasp from Texas have in common with a Serbian commie?

Fuck off kike, you don't speak for us.