Make Romania eat dogs again?

So I am confused. When I was on a visit in Hungary (it was at the border to Romania) a man told me that the most known romanian delicacy is a roasted dog.

Romanians are very fast runners according to him and they almost drove the dogs to extinction. But they still practice this.

I was shocked to find out about this practice. When I entered Romania and started to travel around the countryside, there were thousands of campfires lit, and above them dogs were being roasted.

I asked the natives if this is a long living tradition. The natives had brown skin btw. The hungarian man also told me that Romanians have brown skin and black hair.

I am now residing at a camp where these natives are devouring dog flesh and singing in a weird foreign language. The women and men sit separately at the tables.

The elder or leader of these people told me that they are feasting and preparing to visit their "king". I did not know Romania had a king.

I shall report my findings during the visit to this romanian "king".

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1IcMfxyxI3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Medforth-Mills
m.digi24.ro/regional/digi24-oradea/exclusivitate-digi24-oradea-alexandru-kiss-vicepresedintele-consiliului-judetean-bihor-retinut-de-dna-oradea-398897
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep me posted or I will devour your flesh before you can get to the King, no one will tell you apart from the dog kebab

Attached: 1435330942476.jpg (1125x1084, 275K)

hello nationalistic hungarian diaspora, did Radu fuck your girl and now you are a little salty about it?

I am actually Austrian and I never visited Romania before. Why would I be hungarian? I do not get this.

>Romanian "king"

Attached: 444455556789878.jpg (311x350, 23K)

I will keep you posted. Do not worry. Also the mustache similar to that in your pic is also quite pupular from what I have seen.

So most Romanians look like Vlad Pepe?

Attached: 1530532169570.jpg (1434x960, 349K)

No, they do have those mustaches but they look brown and have big bellies and the women have saggy breasts. But that is probably not the whole pouplation. I still need to explore a lot.

Why are Hungarians so ass blasted over Romanians? My understanding is that Transylvania was Hungarian clay but they somehow lost it after wwii?

I think they lost it after WWI after Trianon. My beautiful Austria lost an entire empire though.

Something like that, The Kingdom of Hungary encompassed almost everything that is now considered the Carpathian Basin. It ruled over many minorities including Croats, Serbs, Romanians and many more. Romanians were always the Majority of the Population in the Transilvanian Region so Romania always retained a claim to it.
After we won the war on the side of the Entente, The big powers wanted to weaken Austra-Hungary as much has possible to indirectly weaken Germany.That way they Made the Austro-Hungarian Empire Split by giving almost every significant minority freedom in the territory in which it resided.
Romania got the Biggest and wealthiest share in the province of Transilvania and since Hungarians will always dream of getting all of their lands back they are of course fixated on the wealthiest region. Even though I feel a bit bad for them, losing more than 80% of your territory is harsh, but that's what happens when you have a multicultural empire.

Attached: the-dismemberment-of-c7echoslovakia-hungary-by-the-treaty-of-trianon-1632457.png (500x521, 83K)

I see, In that case, I will trade you a dog kebab for an Austrian Lass if you think they are better

Attached: 1531182911511.png (1200x800, 1.12M)

You have it backwards fren.

Attached: 771CB166-5C60-4B8A-BE64-69611516E424.jpg (573x1024, 84K)

Ayo hol' up Schwanzlecker that's too much of a redpill for me today. I got a 15yo doggo. What should I do with him?

Well, from what I have seen so far the austrian girls look better and I do not eat dogs so no thank you. But maybe I will find cute girls in Romania too.

Attached: f1-austrian-gp-2015-formula-una-girls.jpg (800x533, 193K)

Attached: 1531323052246.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Just don't eat it.

I see, we usually try to keep our long standing tradition to ourselves, the people you camped with must of thought you're one of us

I told them that I am a traveler. They offered me hospitality.

Romanian girls are often very cute and they have high moral standards, often saving themselves until marriage.

Attached: romanian-girl.jpg (1024x847, 174K)

Keep in mind that we are a nomadic people, all of us travel, Mostly to Italy and Spain where we make a living begging and stealing and coming back with the loot home where we give most of it as tribute to the king

So the King must be pretty rich then.

I have a half romanian classmate, her gradfather was quite famous as a folk singer and her dad is a congressman, she does not eat dogs, i think

Vrun galatean aicea?

But this girl looks white. Everyone I know told me that Romanians look brown.

white girls fuck dogs

This happened

Attached: bleached.png (350x350, 51K)

Because when Romania entered th eu all the gipseys left the country and they started doin bad shit so now all romanians are gipseys apperantly

95% of dogs of that age are skin and bones. There's nothing left to eat.

Yes, he was able to build a shanty town all on its own, and he wears the finest copper cables in all of the Balkans

The King is dead

>all romanians are gipseys
correct

Attached: 1517922573037s.jpg (250x177, 8K)

Either baiting for reactions from fellow gyppos or you are actually brain damaged and you should visit a neurologist to lobotomize yourself so you can't type stupid shit like this any longer

long live the king

Attached: 1519043888916.jpg (1200x800, 188K)

Attached: 1530782226150.png (376x309, 121K)

Might be gipseys but at least not african

How did gypsies survided the cold war?

i'm an american touring the ruins of western civilization, so i guess your statement is still accurate.

Because Romanians are white?
Just look at the genotypes in Romania. Your good Hungarian friends are more eligible for not being white since they are the predecessors of steppe nomads from Asia

Attached: article-0-00C6E0F21000044C-990_634x391.jpg (634x391, 78K)

Ceausescu put them to work

Brown skin? I think you're hanging with gypsies man!

They hid in the sewer of the Forbidden City (Bucharest), and they burrowed deep underground for hundreds of thousands of kilometers, only seeing the light again during 2008 where they emerged in England, Germany and many other countries

yeah but antonescu should have let hitler gas the fuckers

Attached: 234234242.jpg (300x300, 11K)

But he surely has a heir.

You still do not eat it. They are companions, not food.

I do not know what a gypsi is.

Attached: real hist.jpg (600x450, 45K)

Can you show a pic of his mansion?

Hey Austria, wanna put aside our differences and... KILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKING TURKS?

No one knows its location, this is a rare photo

Attached: 32132233213.jpg (2398x1798, 356K)

Aoleo mama zici ca sunt tarancile noastre invatate cu sapa. Vai mama cine dracu le-ar fute pe tigancile astea, mai ales pe cea din stanga. Degeaba au parul blond si ochii colorati daca au trasaturi de turci. Dracu de tigani albi/evrei, avem destui.

Attached: Vladislav.jpg (480x872, 80K)

>But he surely has a heir.
i cry
youtu.be/1IcMfxyxI3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Medforth-Mills

Attached: buco.jpg (2048x1365, 367K)

Technically they've lost it twice. Once with Trianon. Then in the 2nd WW half of it got annexed back, which was lost again with a referendum.
There's also a major cultural rift between Hungarians living in Hungary vs the ones who do in Transylvania.
Pic related is Krisztián Berki former athlete now tryhard reality star who is investigated for tax fraud. The bald guy.
And Attila Ambrus a Hungarian diaspora from Transylvania former literal bank robber.
They've written a book together about how to be the mythical alpha male.
You can see that they look different since both come from a different DNA pool. Hungarians from Hungary are mixed with Slovak and Czech thus are horcefaced and tall.
Hungarians from Transylvania are mixed with Romanian thus they are short and look like Turks.
Either way both are full of shit and vote for populist garbage "Remember when we were great."
The Hungarians in Romania are getting fed with garbage by their representatives RMDSZ aka UDMR. They keep on promoting territorial autonomy in an old-fashioned nationalist way to get themselves voted back into the Romanian Parliament. Since young people don't vote and leave the country while the old ones die as time goes by they keep on wrenching up on the rhetoric out of desperation. But all they want is money.
This is a former member of UDMR called Sándor Kiss who was arrested for an 8 million Euro tax fraud.
m.digi24.ro/regional/digi24-oradea/exclusivitate-digi24-oradea-alexandru-kiss-vicepresedintele-consiliului-judetean-bihor-retinut-de-dna-oradea-398897
I personally hate both RMDSZ and FIDESZ with the deepest passion.
t. half breed Romanian and Hungarian with dual citizenship

Attached: img.jpg (800x451, 40K)

Ceausescu needed people to fill the factories and keep busy. Its why he outlawed abortions

kek

Attached: romanian-woman-in-fields-model-models-romanians-traditional-folk-costume.jpg (1067x1498, 697K)

lol that is sexyvixen_23 on chaturbate!

Ofc. Europe always unites against the mud.

im disgusted by this pic.

Austrians = confirmed germanic-balkan mutts