Gays vs Degenerate Faggots

Do you hate gays user? Or degenerate faggots? Or are they both the same to you?

Attached: image.jpg (416x560, 100K)

all faggots are obsessed with shit. you cannot be obsessed with assholes without being obsessed with shit.
sorry faggot. you die first, like traitors should.

Most gays aren't flamers anyways. Most gays are macho faggots who get a hard dick for macho bullshit like guns and hiking and beards and camouflage ballcaps.

if you think you have to be some flamer twink to be a "degenerate" you're dead wrong

Attached: 3c3.png (680x333, 186K)

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Or you out of your mind? NPH never stops talking about being gay.

The homosexual is still far, far more likely to carry an std and molest children than the general population.
Burn them both at the stake.

us hot ones are fine

Attached: rgegerg.jpg (540x675, 75K)

zero difference

stop violating natural law

>was raped as a kid turning him gay
>has been in hollywood since a child

Attached: HEEBS.png (521x628, 13K)

The one on the left is just placed further to the back of the queue for the gas chambers. All non-closeted faggots should die.

Attached: burn the filth.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

even women know they're both the same

Feels good that the alt right will never ever attain power

Racist video game addicts jerking off to Asians, telling other people who they can procreate with

10/10. Would blow.

Oh, shit.

Daddy/10

>traitors
to what?

I tolerated fags when they kept their sick lifestyle behind closed doors, but the moment they pushed for its normalization was when they crossed the line. Now we have to deal with fags and trannies wanting to indoctrinate our children, and who knows what else next.

I've known people on both sides. I had a friend in high school who was telling how he got his dick sucked after school. I was like " yeah right on dude can't wait till I have half days" Then he named the person and it was a closeted guy on the baseball team. Never would have thought he was gay if he didn't tell me. Cool guy.

So long as there's dignity, I don't care.

nice

Don't push the faggotry on me or the state, and I'm ok. If they don't remind me of their existence, I don't care.
But if they try to push their shit, especially on kids, I will always oppose them

>The Virgin Homosexual
>vs
>The Chad Faggot

Can confirm.

You can't teach kids that gays are normal people and then proceed to have gay culture which is represented perfectly by the photo on the right. Faggots are a disease and their culture is derived from the shared mental illness they all share. They're not normal people, they're fucked up.

the faggot on the left has kids with his faggot husband. hes as much a degenerate as any, maybe worse.

You ignore how those "macho" men, routinely fuck pre-pubesiant boys....

just thinking about gays makes my skin crawl
every single one of you must burn

Attached: suit.jpg (1440x701, 146K)

I fixed it for you

Attached: faggots_rope.jpg (499x806, 97K)

TOP KEK

do you have that picture?

Gays confirmed to be spawns of satan

Kys