Why can't we just kill every single criminal , no matter the crime ?

Why can't we just instantly execute criminals ?
We have always take our fury out on our enemies on on the outside , but for some reason we can't do it on our own shits . Remember , traitors are worse than an enemy , and that applies to everyday society as well , not just war. Why do we have human rights , when criminals are inherently a danger to society .
So , my proposition is : Stealing chewing gum - death
Jumping the border-death
Murder-torture+death
etc...
Not only will it send a message to other possible criminals , but also thin the heard for both overpopulation in general , and criminals , by killing off the low-IQ and aggressive genes .
So , why can't we take punishment to an absolute ?

Attached: french-masterpiece.jpg (800x530, 71K)

No exceptions

>little Billy stole a cookie from the cookie jar. Off with his head!
Kek. The punishment should fit the crime.

A bit extreme, but I like the idea

Hey op me and the rest of the village saw you stealing from faggot#1. See, the thing you stole is in your backyard. Firing squad time

I'll just accuse you of stealing my shit, plant my phone in your backpack and you have to fear for your life?

Not without evidence , there should still be a court of law . But no feelings , only absolute truth and evidence . Lying to the polygraph = death .

Don't know if there's an ideology which is focused on absolutes . Maybe there is , not sure .

That's the point of this absolutism . Kill billy , and use him as an example to other kids .
"Don't steal , you little shits"
Once a criminal , always a criminal .

Because we evolved from the times of stefan cel mare we don't cut the hands off thieves anymore.

Why not .......... ?

You realize that the courts are run by retarded people that can be easily corrupted, your naive view on the world has no bearing on the function of reality.

People will lie and abuse the system, especially if they just lie and bribe the judge to get the result they want. Stop being a five year old autism snowflake.

Because final judgement belongs to God. We cannot take away somebody's right to life unless they did something to lose that right, i.e. stealing somebody else's right to life (murder).

Because that would make the executors criminals themselves due to premeditated murder which is a crime.

I doubt the authorities would execute themselves for murder. What a fair world we live in. /S

Attached: a lot of feels.jpg (539x946, 179K)

Because u cut off a 20 year olds hand because he did a mistake is gonna make him a parasite his whole life. Killing him is w extreme and people will revolt. Only time someone should die in my opinion for crimes is extremes like rape or murder without reason (gangs should kill each other as long as there's no casualties)

Sorry if i didn't make it clear in the original post , but i am not talking about good or evil , but about useful VS useless / damaging .
If you are a judge , and you execute a criminal , you are not a criminal , you did your job to society .

Kill the parasites . If they become corrupted , and a danger to society , then they are just another kind of criminals .

Evidence thats only children are lurking pol now

You are the reason your country is a shithole.

>Thinking the polygraph is accurate
user, I...

>litter
>lethal injection
>smoke in a "no smoking" area
>hanging
>illegally park in a handicap stall
>firing squad
>drive without a license
>get drawn and quartered
brainlets just cant appreciate the big picture.

Attached: ahY1Px7.jpg (600x315, 62K)

>memeflag
KYS faggot
I literally see no problem