>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs July 11
>Unconfirmed; Nawa/Al-Harra/Al-Quneitra have joined the reconciliation talks
>Pro-rebel sources; Groups in Inkhil begin handing over medium and heavy weapons to RF MPs
>SAA gets closer to JKIW front lines as rebels in Tafas/Tall al-Asha’ari/al-Yadodah surrender
>Daraa city; Rebel forces now down to 45 sq km as 4th Div continues advance
>E Daraa; SAA seizes one of the largest western made weapons stockpiles to date in Daraa that had been abandoned by rebels
>Al-Sweida; IS launch assault at Tal Barakat/Tal Aliyah, another group of IS attacked from Rademah, reinforcements allowed pro-gov troops to push IS back reportedly
>DeZ; SAA and SDF engaged in prisoner exchange in Al-Salihiyah brokered by RF, 5 SAA and 1 SDF member released
>HTS claims arresting a Sy govt cell of 4 individuals in Qah who were gathering intel on checkpoints and HQs in area
>Jalalabad; Afghan security forces involved in gunfight with militants who took over education department office, 10 people killed, 10 wounded, no responsibility claims
>Golan; Israel fires Patriot missile at drone
>Turkey to receive 1st batch of S-400 systems in 2019

Prev

Attached: 1531317710245-pol.jpg (3921x2712, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hld3ut9AUX0
reuters.com/article/us-iraq-marshes-wildlife/iraqs-wetland-wildlife-threatened-by-low-water-levels-idUSKBN1K124Y
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-russia/iran-supreme-leaders-aide-in-moscow-hails-strategic-ties-with-russia-idUSKBN1K11EZ
reuters.com/article/us-india-iran-oil/india-cuts-iranian-oil-imports-in-june-ahead-of-u-s-sanctions-idUSKBN1K10CC
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1017073245835718663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO AMERICA

nice OP pic caption, I thought of several myself but that one is way better

Best Edition in. while

DEATH TO JORDAN
>just to get rid of turduni

KYS germutt

DEATH TO WEIMAR

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hld3ut9AUX0

Some (((state))) in central Europe that LARPS under the name "Germany"

What's a good language to try to learn?

Attached: 1520086576937.jpg (1024x703, 100K)

yes russia would never give israelis enemies weapons to shoot down their aircraft. they arent the main source of all weapons used by israels enemies. please. russia would not hesitate to give syria s400s if they didnt know they would be instantly destroyed. reminder russia and israel are mortal enemies due to russia continually giving arms and aid to israels enemies.

This. The third German Republic must finally die.

Operator

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 12.42.00 PM.png (1379x768, 1.53M)

chinese

Death allows for ressurection

anything that's not asian

I'd recommend Arabic or Chinese if you want to go advanced. Besides, if you know Arabic, Hebrew is easily under wraps. I do not know much about Chinese, but Arabic is a great literary and poetic language, great for expression and figures of speech, as well as banter.

If you want to learn a European language, I would recommend Russian, it's a beautiful language with excellent literature to back it up, or German, a language that mixes philosophy, elegance, and assertiveness.

Lost. Am I only one?

Your sentence structure is shit, be like this guy and try to learn a language, English is one of the simpler ones.

are there any good sites to try and learn Arabic with, or should i hit a travel agent or some shit and find an audiobook or something?
i feel it'd be the most beneficial to have under my belt in case i either be a good goy and try for the military again or fuck off to the middle east to ply my trade.

Attached: Sparkie's nightmare.jpg (700x933, 132K)

>Lost. Am I only one?
Not at all, that was a trainwreck of post.

stop posting about this.
You are not serious about learning a language and you are not even gonna manage to get past level 1 of any rosetta stone learning aid.
I hate Anglos and their ineptitude to learn foreign languages - It will be your downfall y’know?!

UND DAS HEIST?????????

Attached: p_073.jpg (495x362, 35K)

FIIIIIILTERED! *dum* *dum* *dum*

but i've already learned Dutch, albeit through family

Attached: 1531287513044.jpg (300x450, 31K)

Israel must be stealing Iraqi clouds too.

>Iraq's wetland wildlife threatened by low water levels

CHIBAYISH MARSHES, Iraq (Reuters) - Dozens of water buffalo in Iraq’s southeastern wetlands have died because of low water levels in the marshes, threatening the livelihoods of a community of marsh dwellers that has made the area its home for millennia.

Water levels in the marshes have fallen a third from their peak at 1.30 meters. Just as important, water salinity has nearly doubled, said Raad Habib, head of the Chibayish Organization for Environmental Tourism.

The development is just the latest blow to a part of the country that has suffered decades of misfortune and neglect.

Saddam Hussein accused the Marsh Arabs of treachery during the 1980-1988 war with Iran and later drained the marshes to flush out rebels. Many residents fled, but after his overthrow in 2003, some of the marshland was reclaimed.

reuters.com/article/us-iraq-marshes-wildlife/iraqs-wetland-wildlife-threatened-by-low-water-levels-idUSKBN1K124Y

>Top aide to Iran's leader to meet Putin in Moscow on Wednesday: state TV

LONDON (Reuters) - A top adviser to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei will visit Moscow on Wednesday to deliver a message to President Vladimir Putin, state television reported.

Ali Akbar Velayati’s visit will be part of efforts to make Tehran’s stance clear after the U.S. withdrawal from the nuclear deal in May, Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Bahram Qasemi was quoted as saying by state television.

Like every language, and believe me, I've tried, cannot be learned by one person alone.

From my experiences, you can get the grammar of any language under wraps if you go on the internet and look them up. My recommendation is this: Practice on those online language learning sites to get a feel for the language, but no matter what, you will need a teacher to help you learn how to speak it correctly, and how to get a grip on the accents(There are several Arabic dialects, I for example cannot understand a Saudi or Egyptian speaking the language).

So yeah, I can't find you any website, but there are youtube channels to help you out, but in any regard, the only way to truly be able to speak is through having a native speaker help you out. Perhaps the embassy of some Arabic country can help? I learned French inside their embassy, I don't know how you guys do it down South.

As for literature, most famous Arabic literature is very antiquated, ranging from Pre-Islamic to Andalusian times, not my cup of tea. I prefer works of industrial-era to early contemporary times, and I don't know of many to refer you to.

A final point is this: Vocabulary and grammar will be a bitch, it will take several months up until a few years to master.

when is bibi meeting with putin?

More on this.

>Iran Supreme Leader's aide, in Moscow, hails 'strategic' ties with Russia

BEIRUT (Reuters) - A top adviser to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei hailed his country’s “strategic relationship” with Russia on Wednesday during a visit to Moscow, part of a diplomatic offensive by Tehran as it braces for renewed U.S. sanctions.

Ali Akbar Velayati, who is due to meet President Vladimir Putin, also took a swipe at U.S. President Donald Trump, saying his “unreliable” actions made Tehran’s close ties with Moscow all the more necessary.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-russia/iran-supreme-leaders-aide-in-moscow-hails-strategic-ties-with-russia-idUSKBN1K11EZ

Today

Republican Germany

Attached: 153132356622420492.png (680x570, 137K)

That is indeed a nightmare of an image.

Must have a nice inner smug feel when every you beat the shit out of you now can only talk shit with memes

CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian security forces have killed 11 suspected militants in a shootout in al-Arish, the capital of North Sinai province, state news agency MENA reported on Wednesday, as authorities pushed ahead with an operation to crush Islamic State.
The shootout occurred during a raid on a suspected militant hideout in an abandoned house in al-Arish, MENA said, citing an un-named security source. Three machine guns and a rifle were found at the hideout, MENA said.

The report did not mention any casualties or wounded among the security forces.
Interior ministry officials were not immediately available to comment on the report.
Egypt in February launched a highly-publicized operation against Islamic State militants who have waged years of attacks on security forces and civilians, killing hundreds.

The death of the 11 brings the total of those killed since the beginning of the operation to at least 261 suspected militants, according to a Reuters count based on military statements. At least 35 military personnel have also been killed since February, according to a Reuters count based on military statements.
President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi ordered the armed forces in November to defeat militants within three months after an attack on a mosque in Sinai killed more than 300 people.
Defeating Islamists and restoring security after years of unrest has been a promise of Sisi, who was re-elected in March in a landslide victory against no real opposition.

Sisi’s critics say his presidency has brought a harsh crackdown on dissent, but supporters say such measures are needed to stabilize Egypt, which was rocked by years of unrest after protests toppled veteran leader Hosni Mubarak in 2011.

Stroopwaffles

What languages do you speak Borg?

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: 1519963001226.jpg (750x546, 48K)

So when the SCO opens a NATO counter properly
They should name it CSTO to itch my arma Austin

a fucking tree

Your sentence structure is shit, be like this guy and try to learn a language, English is one of the simpler ones.

Hey Monaco

Cidernigger

DELETE NOW !!!! I WILL NO LONGER BE AN IRONIC SHILL FOR ISRAEL AND J*WS

DEATH TO EACH AND EVERY JEW INSHALLAH

Attached: 18.jpg (500x500, 108K)

Fuck you mutt
I speak English gud

Clean my bathroom nigger

are you based ?

Yes

>India cuts Iranian oil imports in June ahead of U.S. sanctions

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Indian refiners cut imports of Iranian oil last month as they started weaning their plants off crude from the country to avoid sanctions by the United States that are set to take effect in November.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-india-iran-oil/india-cuts-iranian-oil-imports-in-june-ahead-of-u-s-sanctions-idUSKBN1K10CC

YOU WILL PAY ISRAELI FILTH, I KNOW WHAT YOU AND P*LISH SUBHUMAN HAVE BEEN UP TO, YOU REALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD GO UNNOTICED ? I SAW IT ALL, I WILL GET MY REVENGE.

no he's a weebshit

based, i can tolerate you as long as you don't post an*Me.

We have only one crude oil disterllie and it can only take Iranian crude
Pls America don't sanction us

>178335427
don't speak to me subh*Man, i know what you've been doing.

Attached: sb_309.jpg (368x348, 15K)

Proof?
Fine
Ain't got any on me rn either

Did you notice that houthi camerman always sounld like chipmunks ? Perhaps their larynges are always inflamed from all the kat they consume ?

>I speak English gud
>disterllie

Attached: 1531317683278-pol.png (364x342, 14K)

>Germany is a captive of Russia – Trump
> Russia uses gas supplies to control Germany, said US President Donald Trump on Wednesday. Trump says it’s unacceptable that Berlin is paying billions of dollars to Moscow instead of its NATO dues, which protect it from Russia.

Attached: ce866545dac5bc590d554eb18cb45e02018a6fa901a7b377b69dc3a3d8b904d2.png (365x312, 145K)

No

Attached: 153132356622420492. png.png (680x570, 155K)

Also
Trump made a good point with fact that Germany is a captive of Russia due to Nordstream 1 and 2
What do you think will happen if the EU doesn't bend over

WHY DO YOU DO THIS I SWEAR I WILL RAPE YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND TORTURE THEM FOR ETERNITY YOU FILTHY SUBHUMAN SCUMBAG MUTT STOP STEALING MY PICTURES I WILL KILL YOU DELETE IT NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT

>WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL SAYS TRUMP TOLD NATO LEADERS DEFENCE SPENDING SHOULD INCREASE TO 4 PCT OF GDP, NOT ORIGINAL 2 PCT GOAL
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1017073245835718663

Attached: 1431662416746-0.jpg (225x225, 38K)

Attached: 1516041738472.png (490x341, 91K)

I am dyslexic okay
I can't proof read for shit

Attached: IMG_20180711_201243.jpg (557x556, 27K)

TRUMP FLEXING AMERICAN WAR INDUSTRY ON EURO KEKS
I might start not hating him again soon

>Trump made a good point
nah, he's just trying to get them to buy American natural gas and make them even more dependent on the US instead
it won't happen, it's too expensive and the infrastructure needed is a pain in the ass

german, english, french, spanish
>t. not an actual burger

>FLEXING
not at all, it's just hot air and the Euros are probably going to start taking more steps to distance themselves from the US incrementally.
Demanding 4% is a good way to piss off the Euros even more since they'll never agree to it

It was a fresh brainlet image I hadn't seen yet, had to do it Urduni.
>Trump made a good point with fact that Germany is a captive of Russia due to Nordstream 1 and 2
I agree.
>What do you think will happen if the EU doesn't bend over
He'll reduce the US NATO funding levels, as he threatened before.

Hahaahah legendary edition brother

Attached: 31A14BD000000578-3467502-image-m-77_1456614827881.jpg (470x543, 39K)

One for every heritage you claim

Attached: 1530735711133.jpg (1920x1760, 764K)

i will do du'a against you when i pray, you will regret it inshallah, believe me when i tell you this.

kys mentally ill weebshit subhuman shitskin

Attached: 1524331981806.jpg (640x480, 50K)

So we getting a United euro army soon?
I wanna see Leopard 2A7s and Lecerces and C1s in the same parade

Attached: 153132356622420492 (3).png (875x492, 261K)

>nah, he's just trying to get them to buy American natural gas and make them even more dependent on the US
Even so he wasn't wrong on his point.
>W-we must stand up to Russian aggression! Russia please gib oil tho!"

Oh yea
Almost kms on painkillers lol
Just got numb and fell asleep for 12 hours

what by t. not a burger do tou mot understand????
I feel like tou guys should spend some days under a burger flag; the level of instant hate burgers get is insane. super prejudice you fucks

>United euro army
fuck off globalist

sad, lanka confirmed subhuman

>So we getting a United euro army soon?
probably not, probably never

It's the fate of Germany, they're always going to be dependent on energy imports, Russia by far makes the most sense as a long term strategic partner for that.
The only other real option would be natural gas piped in from ME

>Israel fires Patriot missile at drone
Isn't that a little overkill?

Cheers Padre.
Your pedo religion has no power a5y. Repent.

Your face rn

Attached: banter-777x437.jpg (777x437, 61K)

inshallah you die a painful slow death, but it matters not how you die, you will spend eternity in hell bi'znillah, shitskin.
mashallah, based.
stop trying juden, i will not return to the dark side.

Attached: thas rite.png (108x112, 11K)

>Your pedo religion has no power a5y. Repent.

Attached: 1514473537463.png (782x684, 127K)

fuck the war lads, its coming home

Literally everyone ITT, subhumans or not are hating on you rn and want you to leave.
Stop posting here, you are just an annoying fuck or better yet just kys.

just woke up. hows trump doing so far at nato?

Attached: ljw2gGSHX1g0Xh1kmepmEECUZhBLUJAyBYT-UEJIzCw.jpg (774x768, 109K)

I don't disagree with you at all, but the point Trump made was correct. The EU should tone down their anti-Russian rhetoric if they also want to hold hands with the Russians via their energy agreements.

Hey, the Amerigoys will happily keep paying.

Attached: 1530884030700.jpg (1756x799, 158K)

no one cares when you woke up and we wont answer your questions,, go to r/ptg mutt.

Attached: 1523192733883.png (376x309, 121K)

>t. copied Jews and Christians to follow his religion

I have some hilarious facebook post chain that describes a retard's regression into defeat. He even admits he's a rebel fighter who's going to run to jordan (in previous posts, he threatens rebel leaders who fleed battle).

I'm too bored and tired to translate it now though. Here's a screenshot.

Attached: Screenshot_20180710-192452.png (720x1280, 660K)