Why do leftists hate Elon Musk so much...

Why do leftists hate Elon Musk so much? There are literally people shitting on him for building that "sub" that was potentially going to be used to get those kids out of that cave in Thailand.

Attached: IMG-20180711-WA0001.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a white man

Because he's a white South African and a vision of what Africa could've been if the USA and UK didn't cuckold themselves and give in to communists.

He spoke out against the media

he came too close to saying their name

Attached: 1499277322109.gif (250x244, 945K)

>nu-male smile

He named the lugenpresse and called them out/threatened to create a website dedicated to naming and shaming the corrupt pieces of shit that defile the good name of journalism.

Because of that, he's now on the top of the hit list for the lugenpresse to shit on and try and destroy by any means necessary as far as Musk sacrificing all of the fawning, blowjob style media coverage he used to get in order to stand up to the monsters who will stop at nothing to bring about a Thousand Year Reich with the Democrats in charge.

Here, let me edit that for you.
>why do leftist trolls shit on everything
Because they hate themselves.

Because he is the vanguard of Western culture

He seems like a clueless retard asking for it. That's what happens when the gubmint covers your ass and you lose sight along efficiency. The definition of state ownership aka communism itself.

Attached: Grimes2-2.jpg (1200x800, 90K)

Because he doesn't fall into the small square

Attached: f4e.png (500x526, 131K)

Why didn't he name them? Being vague is bullshit, real life isn't a drama.

I don't even think he meant to imply them; he was criticizing a journalist for insisting the media was an innocent force fighting against powerful wealthy people by asking who owned the media, only directly implying that it was also owned by powerful wealthy people. It was the journalists who freaked out and made the instantaneous connection to Jews. Which makes it all the more hilarious.

Hello there!
It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a post on social media to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the post itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around!
Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

Attached: 1511001417104.jpg (745x800, 63K)

>why do leftists hate Musk
It’s a bandwagon thing. They don’t think for themselves.The media has decided to portray Musk as being absurd and pathetic. It’s going to hurt Tesla bad. No propaganda is more effective than ridicule.

>Do you know about them?
>HE'S CALLING US OUT! SHUT IT DOWN!

This

He's liberal, but not 100% so he's an evil Nazi.

Nordbot is dead, long live Muttbot.

its not muttbot, this is Tyrone! one of the most loyal Jow Forums allies we ever had, he will be the superviser of the neger camp once we took power
youtube.com/watch?v=3_vmOvfbg90

He deserves a lot for what he does but if he actually has a billion dollar in a savings account somewhere then there is no justifying that

>I personnally benefit in manys ays from your hard work.
no shit imagine my shoock

This lefty-blog faggot thinks he's in the same league?

These people really are delusional.

it was fucking hilarious seeing them pile on

>OH YEAH ELON!?
>WHO IS IT THEN ELON??

50 jewish blue star ""journolosts"" all insinuating racism and andy semidisms

>look at how they recoil, I've been found out
I used to hate elon for talking all the government grants, and shitty accounting tricks, but I think I like him now

Attached: 1476385018436.jpg (184x184, 10K)

He is a straight, white male that makes a shitload of money and likes capitalism.
He embodys everything they like to destroy.

>t. reddit
Ever notice it's only all these nu-Jow Forums cucks who came here from the elections who defend that faggot con-artist? The guy is a faggot and a retard and only survives off government subsidies which are now leaving because of Trump not giving him free shekels so he's trying to pull this shit to gain retarded followers for his shit products and of course all these cucks are so fucking stupid they eat it up

Hes such a faggot, elon should make his own crash course series and destroy the green brothers YouTube caliphate

Why does Jow Forums fall for (((his))) marketing so hard?

you need to use titus oneil jpg

I am indeed from plebbit good sir, and shall return hencforth

Although I am a massive plebit spacing faggot, I do actually detest electric cars and gewtting huge gov loans at super low rates whislt charging your own firm ridiculous amounts of interest on your tiny loans seems pretty fraudulent

but I am willing to bet, my good baconing fellow narwhal, that you were also kinda entertained by the pile on

Attached: red1479230955056.jpg (800x820, 149K)

t. kike

Attached: elon.png (1904x1346, 1.88M)

Are the Green brothers Jewish?

No but this is almost as bad.

Attached: 44B05985-7E1C-4191-B808-0BA14FB68CFA.jpg (750x470, 165K)

he stepped off the res, but musk is a con-manhe is the millenial version of trump

why do carrots hate potatoes so much because they want to be chips, answer me that

thans fren, i did done sabed it

Attached: 1471532082560.png (996x868, 798K)

yeah? well why doesn't x mean z when using y=3?