Hello pol. I'm a doctor and I've noticed something incredible...

Hello pol. I'm a doctor and I've noticed something incredible. I see a lot of liberal patience (It's not hard to deduce especially because that's all they can ever talk about) and I have some information for you. While I can't give out super specific information, I can tell you this.
Liberals bodies are literally falling apart. Between them being in a permanent emotional anguish type state and the sheer amount of stress caused by it, And the high estrogen and other products/byproducts collecting in their system (Even the woman) they are literally falling apart. We are starting to see organ failures, tumors, grey matter shrinkage (Shriveling not unlike you would see in a concussed football player). Blood tests are showing a constant pumping of adrenaline which the hearts are severely suffering, things like Cortisol etc are also off the charts. These poor bastards are literally thinking themselves to death. Some of the patients who walk in probably won't last another 3-5 years, this damage is permanent.

Attached: 61345b.jpg (1500x1125, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lge2_H_8IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doctor
>patience
c'mon faggot. 3/10 since you grammatically sabotaged it.

>Trump Derangement Syndrome and Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder will literally be the death of them
Best timeline

Attached: 4D CHESS.jpg (445x390, 73K)

Sorry french and English grammar is so much different, I did my best

>I'm a doctor
and i'm a congressional candidate in a district of north virginia

Attached: 1510179356266.jpg (562x740, 60K)

hah, we are memeing the left to death

literally

>patience
>patients
You ain't no doctor, nigger. Sage

>I'm a doctor
>I see a lot of liberal patience
Ask me how I know you're lying

Attached: rotkt.jpg (750x594, 42K)

> I'm a doctor.
Okay if you really are a doctor answer this.
Can you write me a prescription? I got some dental work done, and it went into my sinus cavity. I think I have an infection because my ears have been popped for a solid two months. They'll unpop if I do heavy lifting. But if you could just write me a perseption for amoxicillin or something I'd totally believe you're a doctor.

>>I'm a doctor
>and i'm a congressional candidate in a district of north virginia
I am the admural of the space force ama

I'm not a doctor but you are clearly a faggot.

You literally sound retarded right now.

Show flag

Can't you buy fish amox at a pet store?

I read that entire paragraph assuming he was talking about how long they've been waiting

maybe he's one of those guys that's so smart he doesn't think about what he's typing...I've done it

Memeing the left to death, so we now know memes are their weakness and they cannot meme themselves. Which means they are defenseless, I guess allying with an Egyptian Chaos deity was worth it.

A doctor here?
God help whomever your patients are.

where do you think the estrogen comes from? Is it psychological or from their diet?

>patience

I don't know, I've never owned a fish before. I have a dog but the pet store wants a persrciption just to buy heartworm medication.
Is that a real option or are you just fucking with me?

So op, you think that a mixture of high stress and estrogen levels is what is killing them and to not be able to make a proper thought process? What causes a high amount of estrogen inside males? Is it the vast amount of consumption of S o i?

Not a licensed physician but I played one in the military.. I have a suspicion that the estrogen and other such shit in food is not actually having a negative affect on those who are right wing. There are plenty of conservative and even full blown red pilled people that still drink coffee from the coffee jew or what ever.

What I think is actually going on doesnt really have a medical explanation. And by that I mean that.. Their perspective of the world, their processing and internalization of the 'social stimuli' that of the world. The functioning of the brain is far more complex than science gives it credit for. Focusing entirely on faulty and negative thought patterns will eventually rewire the brain until it is so out of whack that normal body function on the cellular level gets disturbed. We already win this war without a shot fired.

>patience
just stop dancing during plastic surgery please

Attached: 1501152718937.png (1328x1140, 89K)

>patience
*patients
Yes definitely a Dr with proper schooling. You need to know latin for med school so you'd have an inkling of the etymology of both words. And don't come with the autocorrect excuse.

Everyone in here is shitting on you for one spelling mistake but this seems actually plausible. Thanks Dr. user, I love being alive right now!

Attached: george.gif (500x359, 500K)

how nu are u? go to the fucking pet store and tell them your fish is sick.

>faggots that didn't read the post and should be happy as clams if it's legit but it's summer and spelling mistakes are cause for rioting

bruh, I've worked in the clinical setting.. A doctor with a head on his shoulders is fucking rare.

> I'm a doctor
> patience
Literally lol.

A lack of children to eat perhaps?

>patience
Pajeet confirmed. Carry on op. Let's hear some stories.

I know. But my English is not so good so i guess i have it coming. But it is what they say, it is what it is? I come factual with information however.

Post a picture of your PHD or whatever

>I'm a doctor
>I see a lot of patience
Pick one faggot.

Do you also think that their living standards also might effect this? For example, more liberals live in more comfort in the cities and suburbs and neighborhoods with less crime. Basically living in a bubble and sheltering themselves from the dangers and reality of the world?

I appreciate the information! Good to know that TDS is actually taking the course we predicted.

Attached: welp.gif (500x208, 657K)

still not tired of winning

>Doctor Einhaus of the Zurich Relief Fund

youtube.com/watch?v=9Lge2_H_8IQ

Attached: Spies_Like_Us_Doctors.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

look at this:
this is an argument discussing OPs credibility based on what he's provided yet

Attached: 1516585079195.jpg (720x736, 32K)

I've been to the doctors twice in the past 25 years and both times were a waste of time and money.

It has to be a combination of and the constant existential fear they produce for themselves.

It's got to wreak havoc on a brain to be both paranoid/fearful while at once living in the epitome of safety and modern society.

Attached: WELLLOOKITTHAT.gif (245x190, 448K)

don’t worry about it user.
the new reich gives you honorary citizenship.

Attached: 40E66EDF-9FA6-4765-B80B-EF8B77ADF456.jpg (1199x848, 229K)

meme flag faggot
> DISREGARDED

Seems to me English is a second language for this one, is being off by 2 letters really cause to disregard?

Agreed - hard to define in a scientific sense, but I have also noticed:
Their herd feedback loop is overwhelmingly self-critical and negative, while we spend our time and energy building new things.

>bruh ya gotta belee me doctors r st00pid

That does make sense, I do not understand why they create these fears.

>spelling mistakes
The difference between PATIENCE and PATIENTS is not merely a spelling mistake. It is also not a typographical error.
The likelihood that a medical doctor, who sees the word PATIENTS on a daily basis, dozens of times, making this ridiculously juvenile grammatical error are infinitesimal.

Attached: 1zrimw.jpg (251x201, 20K)

I do intake for a pysch er, can confirm we're still getting a lot of MUH RESISTANCE with acute depression and anxiety.

We had a Mexican girl try to hang herself when Mexico lost the feetsball game kek.

sure, that is possible. I believe its certainly connected. But I think them living in a bubble is actually more of a symptom than a cause. Maybe more of a "causative symptom". But then again not all of them live in that particular bubble.. In fact I would say that the actual bubble that they live in is an abolitionist bubble. And if the newer theories on the nature of consciousness are anything near correct in focusing on abolition these faggots are bringing abolition unto themselves.

T'as beaucoup de patience avec tes patients?

Attached: Smile.jpg (600x600, 94K)

I'm actually painfully ol, but I'm painfully autistic too.
I'll run to the pet store after work, I think I can muster up some tears. While crying I'll explain to the pet keepers how, my daughter won my goldfish, (whoopie goldfish) at the fair, and she has since passed away. I've had whoopie for years and it is the last sentimental peice to remind me of my daughter.
But we'll know for real I just want to eat fish medicine.

Can't wait for the Mass Suicides. What can we do to accelerate this happening?

turns out people raised in a bubble cant tolerate the world outside the bubble. nature protects the planet once again.

>178339060
Hes is also not a native English speaker.

Pas de patience avec les patients. Ils sont tous des amants retardés de nigger qui essayent de se suicider constamment

>>>I'm a doctor
>>and i'm a congressional candidate in a district of north virginia
>I am the admural of the space force ama
And Im donald Trump

I concur. the stronger ones may adapt to survive in the real world. let nature take its course.

My brother had an infected eye that swelled up. He went to the fish store to get antibiotics for his sick fish. The guy said, let me guess, your fish had an infected eye? Kek.

Same reason space travel is impossible.

you the pedo running against Comstock?

Kek, Ne t'occupe pas d'eux

Its usually hanging up down one of the aisles. Just some pills in a little carboard/plastic package. It is 1:1 the same shit that doctors prescribe, the only difference is its not manufactured in a facility rated for human medicine.. what ever that means.

>doctor
>can't spell "patients"
seems legit

>when a 12 year old LARPS as a doctor
Try harder. Also, not politics.

Attached: 1529710596607.jpg (645x729, 81K)

This retard actually wants to believe that OP is not full of shit. fucking hilarious.

Fish amox is the same as human stuff. Dose it by weight, I'm sure you can find a chart on the internet.

Attached: dont fucking lie faggot.png (1024x199, 13K)

It's a mental illness and I think it will be similar to various anxiety disorders (once classified). Freaking the fuck out over every little thing, rolling around screaming DRUMPH, and smearing shit everywhere isn't healthy for any reason.

if i tell them this i get in trouble

Ever got the idea that our memeflagging OP might not be US-american or english?
Spelling mistakes like this happen to me all the time because i hear the sound of the word in my head and type by the sound of it.

It's fairly new. Libshits have always been libshits but they didnt go batshit insane until just a couple of years ago. The best part is that it all coincides with Jow Forums launching the accelerationism strategy back in 2012ish.. We all drove them insane in a matter in which no one noticed because their insanity was along the kike narrative of the day. By the time it was noticeable they were all too fucking far gone. Just wait, as things start getting fixed/coming together. There is only one direction they will go and that is even crazier.

>Google translate
At least you tried

He is the wind beneath our memes

Attached: IMG_4672.gif (404x493, 575K)

So we bring the insanity, but we are sending it in limited proportions.

My belief is that liberals live a carefree lifestyle they constantly seek high risk experiences and enjoy drugs. Social relationships matter more to them than their own well being.

Can give us your own take on what might be happening?

Not really limited portions but more that the accelerationism was of the perfect quality to work in such a manner. To be perfectly honest the impossibility of how it all came together made me find religion.

>To be perfectly honest the impossibility of how it all came together made me find religion.
Sometimes miracles happen and give one curiosity.

It would be politics if it were real. I would like to see an in depth medical study done on the physicals effects of selling your soul to Satan and pedophiles.

There are definitely smart and successful people on pol no doubt but these obvious larp fucks need to get the rope unironically. Most are americans too so I wouldn't mind.

How does it feel knowing that everything you learned was BS and the harsh reality is that most people just will themselves sick and diseased?

in 2 years i will be retiring. been doing it for a long enough time to know much bullshit in circulation. I cant state it out loud but i have respect much for such things as energy fields and sacred geometry.

Who do you blame for this? I blame Jews, but I am a right wing lunatic who can't wait for an actual holocaust.

Who do you, personally, hold responsible (for making it prohibited to state the obvious)?

>I am a right wing lunatic who can't wait for an actual Holocaust
Teehee, me too.

most people are "pouri dan le cerveau". could be top jew position mais its basically a game of telephone when no one knows what actually anything means. stupid politician make stupid decision and stupid people vote for it. stupid d'administration fall for stupid people peer pressure on social media when some stupid ho cries fowl even if her profession is street hooker and not medical field. so maybe top jew do this to begin with but stupid people make it work.

Doc, is it ok to start taking Adderall at 38 years old? I want to feel amazing again

It’s absolutely ok in low dosage.

Try kratom instead.

>I want to feel amazing again.
What does this even mean? What parts of you don't feel amazing now? Why not? Maybe you should take a closer look at improving yourself naturally before you go taking a miracle amazing pill.

I used to take it in college. My God I never felt so good. It did literally nothing for my focus and I flunked out but man u felt amazing, and took the most glorious poops you've ever seen. Absolute mountains of shit every morning without fail. What I wouldn't give to be regular again

I feel good, in good shape, just get tired at 4pm every day, and I have to eat bran to poop. I remember the amazing feels and poops I had on a low dose of Adderall

>patience
Not a doctor, who goes to school for years and probably learns how to spell "patients".

I'm the admiral of the spaceforces boss, what are you doing on Jow Forums, Neil, you fag

Attached: 1471778568935.png (419x249, 6K)

good, fuck em

Adderall is great for what you want, but when you sober up you will feel worse than you currently do right now. Which makes it difficult to keep a constant, steady dosage. You will want to feel like that all the time, which just is not realistic.
I suggest meditate every day, stop eating like shit, get lots of sun and, although I wouldn't say exercise is as important as the others (if you're not overweight), but I would suggest to at least go for walks every now and again.
But then again Adderall helps with all of this so it's your call. Just don't depend on it too much, is all I can say.

>I see a lot of liberal patience
>patience
Ahhhhhh.. affirmative action at its best, or larp.
I’m leaning larp.

Attached: 89D7EC00-2346-4629-82B8-229CB2125EF5.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

>But we'll know for real I just want to eat fish medicine.
you'll be fin bro, don't worry about it

4pm? Even geezers stay up to watch Jeopardy. Sounds like you need better diet and exercise.

but million to one events happen 9 times out of 10

Attached: 1480571598718.jpg (319x374, 20K)

Runs to the doctor every time they tummy is upset, wants the working poor to be forced to get insurance so their premiums will go down.

LARP confirmed