Should abortion be legal?

Should abortion be legal?

Attached: clYYbXmaO3rN-okeXs3ZwUjsI8sv1twNC_nR9ei82P4.jpg (960x969, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

questia.com/library/journal/1G1-225314308/unborn-children-as-constitutional-persons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

Should be mandatory for nonwhites.

yes. its been happening for hundreds if not thousands of years, by making it illegal you'll only create a black market. like with drugs

sure

Yes, unwanted children will have little parental support when growing up, as a result they will be much less likely to become successful adults.

Abortion for
niggers
illegals
any non-English speaker
retards
rape/incest victims
or any case of massive birth defects like retardation/deformity
Midgets are OK because theyre hilarious.

Attached: c970361620954720c50e2eaed0d78b24.jpg (1216x811, 211K)

thanks to the artist for improving my shitty meme

Attached: 1531276624666.jpg (1656x1231, 226K)

you faggots disgust me

Attached: 1531276624661.jpg (1600x1504, 188K)

No. If it happens off the books fine, people are desperate and such, but it should not be state permitted.

That is abhorrent.

IMO, should only be legal for exceptionnal cases : rape, incest, risk of death for the mother, serious birth defect.

Actually, for birth defects, I think it should be mandatory.

Non-whites should be sterilized without them knowning it, for example with an injection when they get their vaccines at a young age.

Thanks for making me cry you piece of shit.

Yes but only for defective fetuses.

No and here is why.

questia.com/library/journal/1G1-225314308/unborn-children-as-constitutional-persons

Fuck it hurts

Attached: monkhug.gif (309x200, 548K)

only for niggers.

Abortion recievers, doctors, and supporters need to be necked

These are actually heartwrenching

It should be illegal for White people. It should be legal and encouraged for non-White people.

Pretty much this. That way it's on the same tier of murder (which it is) and not genocide.

The only correct answer.

Wow, this was the first time Jow Forums has actually tugged at my heartstrings.

Attached: crying.gif (500x373, 1020K)

I'm 100% in support of using simplistic emotional appeals like this. liberals do that shit all the time.

Attached: 1529454227350.jpg (750x626, 95K)

Attached: Dc_4nJHU8AAZ0lm.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Risk to mother's health is a meme made by Jews. Modern medicine is almost always to fix the issue or prematurely deliver the baby safely, far faster than abortion which can require 3 days of preparation in some cases.

>i want to have an important job like mommy one day

absolutely devilish

Attached: 1527560257791.gif (500x281, 263K)

In some cases he baby becomes parasitic and will kill yhe mother

But these are very rare, and in thr case it is truely regrettable to have to abort the baby, but honestly there is no other choice.

What really needs to fucking stop is party abortions. Tbh if you receive an abortion because of casual sex you should just be steralized

Fallopian pregnancy is a serious risk to the mother.

Thanks niggers

Attached: 8CAD6296-DF68-4F7B-A87A-957E185B3442.jpg (645x773, 120K)

/thread

Damn these are rough. As a father of a still unborn child. Spread these on normiebook

Bravo to whoever thought of this idea.
I'm not even pro-life (niggers and SJWs can abort all day long), but these are effective.
Imagine a march with these as signs everywhere.

Honestly, why not?

Yes. now fuck off with these retarded memes that you wouldn't be a virgin if abortion was illegal

Theyre shills and/or mouth breathers.

They almost make me choke up. The aborted daughter one is guaranteed to make 80% of women cry

Fuck me, I've always been pro choice but I've never really thought about it and I never expected these kind of feelings

In the US, yes.

Attached: abortion_2.png (960x730, 168K)

Attached: afric.jpg (1200x351, 215K)

I hope god gives us a chance to break down the monsters who enable and partake in this. Hopefully there’s a registry for all doctors and patients.

for exceptional circumstances, yes. Baby is already dead, mother's life at risk (mother should get to choose), rape, baby is born without a brain (massive retardation (drain on society). Serious problems that should be a minority of applications, but definitely nothing associated to lifestyle choice (can't afford; don't want; mistake, too young to have a kid, it'll ruin my looks).

That the feminist and progressive movements have used exceptions (less than 1% of abortions) to parley abortion into "women's choice" is disgusting. If a baby is going to ruin your "life"(lifestyle more like) that's not a good reason to kill another human you pieces of shit especially when you have options that will save a human life.

Anti-abortionists need to get off the moral high horse, argue the facts. When they say you're arguing against women's choice, say you're arguing for an unborn human who can't argue for themselves and deserves a chance.

That's it.

Most pro-choice types have never really thought about it
Why would they?

Made the mods feel too apparently..

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-09_22-58-36.png (1885x868, 285K)

That is what we say - stop killing kids.
It is a very simple position

the aborted gf is the original one
Swedenanon asked for a son/daughter version so I made the shitty son one (still think it needs a good artist to get really effective), very glad to see the aborted daughter one.
And yes, they seem to be highly effective. Mods will delete this thread like they deleted all other aborted gf threads.

>can't afford
That's not really a lifestyle choice.

Perhaps but you gotta understand that in the US the average aborted baby isn't like that at all.
It's usually a nonwhite on welfare

consider my almonds activated

Attached: 1437068165080.gif (500x373, 3.95M)

over-simplistic, it sounds like you want to save the rape babies and 'tards too.

user, why did you have to gut punch me at noon time brah?

YEAH KILL THOSE PEOPLE SO WE CAN HAVE MORE BLACKS AND MEXICANS

a cute!

Attached: abortgf.jpg (1440x740, 139K)

Nope. Murder is murder. You have the sex you have the child.

It would be far more ethical to sterilize them then to kill their babies in utero

Did the kids rape anyone?
Abortion because of rape is like murdering the kids of a burglar- WTF did they do?

Checked and let me just say the aborted daughter one is the most psychologically effective for women

yes it is, it'll mean you'll need support and it's a hassle on your life. Less partying and having to work your ass off to make ends meet is what normal people do anyway.

I absolutely agree with you.

fucking THIS. There has been over 40 million abortions. Could you imagine 40 million more fucking liberals walking around? Nearsighted religious right-wingers cannot fucking grasp how abortion is a good thing. They're too busy talking about muh innocent babies. They rather see the fucking country burn to the ground instead of keeping abortion legal.

go fuck yourself you commie kike, we will shoot people like you too. We will line every fucking tree, lamp post, and power line with you and your ilk. We will bring the hammer down upon you demons. I dont give two fucks about who is saved by this, Children, regardless of their skin color, deserve a right to life.

Quite literally would fill up with so much cum and put her under the bed like the replaceable midget sloot she is.

You would think leftists would be more anti-abortion then

they had a burgler as a parent? Having fucked up kids is because of fucked up parents. If two 10 year olds brutally murder a 6 year old, I would be locking their fucking parents up too.

Even school shooters parents should be looked at for punishment. Fucking bad parents = bad kids.

Burgers, your country being full of niggers is not a reason for other, more white countries having legalized abortions.
Stop being so burgercentric and think of the millions of white children being aborted every year in Europe.

No, we see a nation full of people who think 40 million innocent dead is good because of politics, realize it is about as muderous as Stalin it Mao yet MORE self-righteous about it, and figure
>it deserves to fucking burn

>these feels

Fuck, thats good work.

delete dis

Attached: rrrrrrr.jpg (400x388, 19K)

Aborted daughter is fucking nuclear memetic warfare

you're the same kind of cuck who won't move of asylum kids (allowing everyone to stay because you're dumb) instead of enforcing the law. Anchor babies exist because of people like you.

You have a weak heart.

keeps the population of poor people in check. thats worth it to me.

I see those Southern Hemisphere schools are all fucked up

Untapped meme potential, but I think they tried similiar in Ireland and they either covered it or ignored - they are that degenerate.

YEAH MORE BASED BLACK KIDS FOR MY WHITE DAUGHTERS TO FUCK DOWN WITH ABORTIONS

Lmao, there's 5 billion women on the planet, stop being such crybaby niggers and go find another one that wasn't about to be a product of lowlifes and raised to be a whore.

Yes, it solves more problems than it causes, for example, less faggots like you.

Sorry for your loss, from one dad to another

woman who aborted detected

or maybe you pressured your young gf to abort your child?

1) nope
2) I had to look up anchor baby because I am not from a retarded country
3) off topic
Are you a tard?

Can't abort if you've never had sex, retard.
Stop thinking with your cock for once.

I had an abortion in 2006 before the redpill and now I can't stop crying
this is gold meme it all the way to the front of drudge

>sterilize them

But then you don't know who is a liberal woman and who isn't.

Attached: postterm.jpg (876x1601, 746K)

these need to be spread and trending.

Not stillborn. Yet to be born. Baby is all good

its not even just good, its phenomenal. While most of you retarded conservashits do absolutely nothing but sit idly on an ever growing issue and spew the same thinkpoints speakers like ben shapiro spew regularly, the left is shooting themselves in the foot and its a good thing. Sorry you love minorities so fucking much and are contributing to the downfall of civilization.

Conservatives against abortion means conservatives less likely to get abortions and liberals doing the opposite.

I have a 4-month old daughter and this legitimately hurts more than anything else I’ve seen on Jow Forums in recent memory. I’m actively trying not to think about it because it’s heartbreaking.

To all (white) anons out there: having a beautiful white child doesn’t ruin your life whatsoever. I’m not an emotional person but I smile every time I see my daughter’s face, and every time she smiles back at me.

I don't like this mentality, just because something like this serves you in a way, doesn't make it right. How much of the right thing to do will you give a way just to win?

The ends justify the means.

You will get your due.

Attached: EAD0611D-9DE4-4288-921E-D63EE476F6C9.jpg (430x550, 86K)

Yes. With our sex addicted society and the lowerclass/retards humping like rabbit we need a measure for stopping more welfare recipients from being born.

This user gets it.

Majority of aborted are shitskins and leftist. It saves us a bullet for every one they kill themselves

Attached: DhuEG2xVMAIvvBR.jpg (954x959, 55K)

People that talk like this aren’t on our side. If im ever in a trench and hear some dumbass spewing shit like that, im going go stab him to death.

Fuck off, memeflag.

YEAH KILL ANYONE WHO HURTS MY SUPPLY OF BLACK BULLS FOR MY WHITE GIRLS

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

White Liberals will die out soon enough since their replacement rate is so damn low. Other Human sub-species do not feel the same empathy as White people, so they will not stay Liberal for long, so do not lose hope and play the long game. Mankind will prevail and avenge the lost children.

>Post birth abortion
Can anyone actually justify this in any way whatsoever

This is true. I had my first boy 6 months ago, and I love every day so far. My wife and are planning for 3, but I'm hoping for 4

Here, let me put it into perspective for you since you're such a mongoloid:

Healthy parents are not going to abort a child if they can support it, look after it, raise it, etc.

Why will parents abort? Because they can't afford it, live in poverty, are not prepared to have children, ectopic pregnancy, etc.

You really think anything of value is lost? No, nothing of value is lost. A child getting forced into the world when the environment is not ideal for it will produce nothing but a piece of shit to society, only to continue to cycle. Get out of your dream world and actually think logically for once. Hard to do, I know, since you're a nigger.

>inb4 put it up for adoption

The price of adoption is upwards of 40k, the waiting time takes years, and you can still be denied the child last minute if the state/country or parents change their minds. Let's not forget the adoption system is incredibly overcrowded and the children are treated like shit, producing even more worthless members of society living off the government.

dont you think there are better ways of doing it? like euthanasia upon birth? abortion harms both the mother and the child, and its a very inhumane way to die
with abortion the value of life will decrease for people, and like you implied, will be used as a birth control method by lecherous human scum

>doesn't even know what an anchor baby is

Are you sure you're on the right board?