Look here Jow Forums

A lion and a tiger can breed, but since their genes are different enough, their offspring are infertile. A donkey and a zebra can breed, but again, since their genes are different enough, their babies are infertile. But, BUT, a black African male from Congo can breed with a pure white female from Norway and produce fertile offspring. Nature deems there’s not enough genetic difference between the partners meaning we are not so different after all, meaning there’s nothing wrong with racemixing, meaning you guys just can’t handle seeing a white girl with a black man.

Attached: 4A76FC19-2130-43D3-B868-25473805C9DC.jpg (498x750, 70K)

nigenabler

sure is easy supporting race mixing with niggers when there's no male nigglet involved.

BLEACHING is based.

If are a white male and haven't bred at least one non-white girl with your superior genetics; you're just a beta male.

Attached: 1528059421775.jpg (1066x1447, 209K)

Right. I feel like Jow Forums only hates black male white female because how dare she choose me over some bigger.

Let's stop the diverse genes bullshit. If you have only chance for one offspring you would choice someone that it genetically close to you to share the most common genes but not too close related (because of incest problems when it's too close).
This increase the chance that your genes are spread/live on in your child's children. Recessive genes that expressive phenotypes that benefit that individual in any way would only be beneficial as gene if the partner share those genes.

This is actually in most of us, since most couples have similar facial features and the phenomenon of siblings, half siblings or cousins that didn't knew from each other that happen to meet and fall fast in love with each other.

>I feel like Jow Forums only hates black male white female because how dare she choose me over some bigger.
Genes, specially the male Y-chromosome, that compete with each other.

Liger females can bear offspring retard. So much for this stupid 'theory', niggers belong in Afrikan jungles. Concrete makes them go crazy. Do the right thing and return them.

You forgot to hide your flag.

Attached: nothing_to_fear.jpg (940x940, 189K)

You can produce fertile offspring through rape as well, OP.

Attached: IMG_2745.jpg (491x491, 58K)

user, you're trying to bring logic and science into Jow Forums. That's not how it works around here. Goodbye.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Race mixing aint wrong.
Proliferating islamism is.

Attached: 1531204844898.jpg (1350x1688, 695K)

That's why we call it race not species. I mean I agree with you, Jow Forums are a bunch of retards, but you're comparing race to species which isn't accurate. It would be more accurate to compare breeds of dog to races, which are the same thing but "breed" would be offensive I guess

A chihuahua and a golden retriever can also breed. That means blacks and whites are different subspecies

Not even relative to his point, though.

>When the Jews can't agree to push WMBF or BMWM

Attached: 1529420590090.png (201x199, 18K)

And yet we consider every other animal with distinct behavioural and physical differences that can interbreed different species.

Oh, are you telling me that there's more to sexual morality than just whether or not you can produce fertile offspring?

This is pseudoscientific bullshit right here. You shills aren't even trying. You know what to do lads.

>

Attached: Jews.jpg (607x388, 60K)

We mixed with Neanderthals which were arguably a different species of hominid. Also, you are wrong. Ligers are not infertile. Saged and hidden for Jew shit

No one claims the issue is infertility of offspring, brainlet. The issue is your offspring having a lower baseline regression to the mean for genetic traits like intelligence, character, etc, and also weaker bonding between parents and offspring, since the child usually will not closely resemble either parent. Also the inner conflict for the child as he grows older, and doesn't know who he can strongly identify with, and doesn't really fit in anywhere.