"The Jews, however, are beyond any doubt the strongest, toughest...

"The Jews, however, are beyond any doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race now living in Europe" — Friederich Nietzsche

Jow Forums are you smart enough to prove Nietzsche wrong?

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (2327x2980, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orgyofthewill.net
youtube.com/watch?v=2dAHeeHcMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Attached: 1506691538709.png (780x703, 587K)

>wow nietzsche must be JIDF!!!

>fucking jew lover sellout!!!

Attached: 1491126557492.png (501x586, 38K)

I wonder how it feels to know the greatest German to ever live considered Jews the purest race living in Europe

Attached: 1_eLDH_qnNczZ8jOjd0vbbfw.gif (1274x955, 1.16M)

"The quotes are without doubt the strongest of all the mechanisms the jews invented to make people believe that words solely can change the world."

- Doctor Faggot

Who's schnitzel ?

Nietzsche was a whoring faggot whose brain was literally eaten away by syphilis.

Did he invent sarcasm?

Psychologically considered, the Jewish people are a people endowed with the toughest vital energy, who, placed in impossible circumstances, voluntarily and out of the most profound prudence of self-preservation, take sides with all the instincts of décadence -- not as mastered by them, but because they divined a power in these instincts with which one could prevail against "the world. " The Jews are the antithesis of all décadents: they have had to represent decadents to the point of illusion; with a non plus ultra of histrionic genius they have known how to place themselves at the head of all movements of décadence ( -- as the Christianity of Paul -- ) in order to create something out of them which is stronger than any Yes-saying party of life.

What does this mean?

What book is this a quote from?

Attached: sketch-1480526249962.png (1176x800, 605K)

His magnum opus Beyond Good and Evil

>le god is dead guy

hes literally a meme. He's done nothing of importance.

Your literally from Isreal.

bahahaha

They are the masters of Babylon without a doubt. Direct opposition the God's Kingdom. I can't find any disagreement with this quote

Nice shop.

Attached: find the diaper sweetie.jpg (480x319, 44K)

Most people consider that his worst work.

You can read the sequal here:

orgyofthewill.net

Hitler considered Jews the purest race in Europe?

Somehow I doubt it.

>Most people consider that his worst work

What?

>pure
kek.
theyre almost entirely mutts, they fucking detest pure white people, look at the state of their shit coloured idf thots

nice shop.

Attached: 1530734651532.gif (162x227, 566K)

What the hell are you talking about?

I doubt you spend a lot of time with Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=2dAHeeHcMf0

>"In the Jew all of the repellent qualities of Man are present to an exceptional degree."

>"The stock exchange Jew is the most repulsive specimen of the entire human race."

>"Their souls have never known chivalrous noble sentiments."

>"The concept 'love your neighbours' had to be invented by the jews, the best haters there have ever been."

"The jews knew how to get final satisfaction from their enemies and conquerors through a radical transformation of their values, that is, through and act of the most spiritual revenge."

>"With an instinctive ability to create an advantage; when jews step forward as innocence itself, then the danger is great."

>"The Jew is the master of the European press."

>"Rome felt that the jew was like something contrary to life itself, its monstrous polar opposite, as it were. In Rome the jew was considered "guilty of hatred against the entire human race". And that view was correct, to the extent that we are right to link the health and future of the human race to the unconditional rule of aristocratic values, the Roman values."

>"The jews claim all virtues for themselves without further ado, and count the rest of the world as opposites; a profound sign of a vulgar soul."

>"The Jews have manages to put themselves at the head of all decadent movements."

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Btw, I just realized that while Jews have been kicked out of over 300 countries, niggers, at least to my knowledge, haven't even been kicked out of any country.

Just let that sink in.
Jews are more toxic than niggers are.

>"The concept 'love your neighbours' had to be invented by the jews, the best haters there have ever been."

Lmao does anyone really think Nieztsche wrote such a poor sentence?

>Nietzsche

Yeah because he never influenced Hitlers views in any way

Sage

He's right they're mongrels, Iranians are more "Jewish" than Israelis

Hitler has never uttered Nietzsches name nor is there any indication he ever read him

>WAAAAAAA! IT'S NOT TRUE! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT NIETZSCHE DIDN'T LOVE MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE

See, this is just one of the reasons why people hate jews. You're so self absorbed and vain you hate it when people don't bow down and worship the ground you walk on.

You're utterly disgusting.

We need context.

In wich way does Nietzsche talk about strongest, toughest and purest race?

>Strongest
Never get to have a country till the UN gave then one by pitty.
Also conquered and btfo constantly since day 1.

>Toughest
How? The black september bullets killed them like anyother guy would.

>Purest
They are one of the most mongrelized races on earth, they even have subraces that constantly mix and they also reproduce with gooks, whites and blacks.

I really need to know the context about Friedrich`s claim.

He lamented God being dead to the west

That's not what he said at all you fucking idiot

That's literally what he started this thread for.

Kill yourself filthy cock sucking jew

Some people pay for plastic surgery to look more black, but there has never been anyone who wants to look more jewish

>Nietzsche
>smart

Nietzsche also spoke often with sarcasm in his books. You need to know him really well to tell it apart. I admit I can't

that is true. Thats why i asked about context. Only Nietzche could say something like "god is death" and continue with "jesus is the bridge to the super man"

At first i thought that pol was getting flooded with kikes and shill by the day, but lately i think that just the Jow Forums average poster is becoming more and more retarded. I just came here for the laughs and everyday they are fewer and fewer...

he also constantly shat on germans

Attached: 1530831513257.jpg (750x718, 299K)

What is wrong with you people?

You have the slave morality, being resentful towards jews (or anyone) for their strengths is slave morality.

Do something about it if we bother you so much instead of being a keyboard warrior

I agree they are smart but Jews aren't tough at all, they are easily some of the weakest people I've seen due to inbreeding. They also have high rates of mental illness

>do something about it

Why are you Jews so confident we won't?

I'm confident because we control all the power structures now. In the 20th century we were disparate, had no homeland, and no institutional means of exerting our influence.

There is nothing you can do about it now, we have won and we will continue to rule over you.

Why are jews so resentful toward the whole world?

Arrogance and overconfidence are great things, keep it up my Jewish friend

Jews also controlled all the power structures in 1920's Germany.

Why are whites so resentful towards Jews when you outnumber us by the hundreds of millions of people

Hm let's see now, where do I begin:
>Invented communism and attempt to push it in every country they inhabit
>Orchestrated a communist takeover of russia, killed their royals and millions of Russians
>Started psychoanalysis, a retarded theory that threw the study of psychology off track to focus on how sex is central to everything
>Started the Frankfurt School aka the origin of pretty much everything we today label as SJW
>Constantly pushed for 3rd world immigration in America and finally achieved it when a Jew senator wrote the 1965 immigration act, thus opening the flood gates so all the shitskins can come in
>Constantly push sexual degeneracy in the media while also bashing the white people who built the societies they live in and antagonizing the minorities to hate them

I'm sure others can add a lot more to this but this is just off the top of my head.

>Invented communism and attempt to push it in every country they inhabit
A lot of bolsheviks were Jewish but Engels (an aryan), along with Marx, developed communism. And also there was not a single country run by a Jew which implemented communism. Every communist nation was lead by a non-Jew.

>Started psychoanalysis, a retarded theory that threw the study of psychology off track to focus on how sex is central to everything
Freud and Jung were extremely influential in psychology, philosophy and our art/culture in general. I don't really care what you think about some irrelevant branch of psychology that isn't even taught anymore.

>Constantly pushed for 3rd world immigration in America and finally achieved it when a Jew senator wrote the 1965 immigration act, thus opening the flood gates so all the shitskins can come in
A vast, vast majority of our congressmen are non-Jewish. They are just—if not more—complicit in the passing of the bill.

>Constantly push sexual degeneracy in the media while also bashing the white people who built the societies they live in and antagonizing the minorities to hate them
Wrong

Move away from Jew-dominant countries like the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia if you think they're such a degenerative presence....oh wait, you don't want to live in Pakistan?

>Engels
Admitted that most of the ideas were Marx's. Had he never existed, we still would've had communism.
>Freud
Was a fucking quack. "Hur dur, I want to fuck my mother so that means everyone wants to fuck their mother". And while he obviously had a lot of influence, that doesn't mean his influence was positive. Strange how you recognize that his thought had a large impact on 20th century culture yet at the same time call it "irrelevant".
>1965 immigration bill
Yet its origins still lie with a Jew, and it's well known that Jews were pushing heavily to open the doors to 3rd world immigration. Certainly the non-Jewish senators are at fault too but they're really nothing more than pawns.
>degeneracy in the media
kek, you don't even have an argument because you know it's true

>Move away from Jew-dominant countries
Ideally all the Jews would move away from these countries that they have no business being in. Unfortunately, I'm just one anonymous faggot on a Vietnamese shadow puppet image board.

Also, I just remembered another reason why we're resentful towards Jews:
>AIPAC

AIPAC is the only legitimate grievance you have.

Your suggestion that the VAST majority of white congressmen are all merely pawns to Jews is disrespectful to their autonomy and frankly kind of absurd when you think about it. Have whites no autonomy of their own?

The jew truly always makes his own grave. You know the drill, Shlomo. That's your eternal fate. And your arrogance is your fall.

Attached: JewishExpulsions.png (627x458, 23K)

>Have whites no autonomy of their own?
Of course.

When I say paw, I mean that they were unknowingly helping the Jews pushing for it to carry out their plan. Of course, I know you realize lobbying is a thing and many of the senators may have been influenced by (((certain people))) outside of the senate chamber.

*Of course they do