Children reuinted with their mothers don't recognize their "mothers"

archive.is/n6AMM
I don't know what this says to you, but I would seriously question if these children are being placed with actual family members and not human traffickers.
Am i just too cynical?

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-085840_Firefox.jpg (1080x1521, 670K)

nah it's legitimate to think this. It's what I assume anyway.

No, given how the media is just willfully misleading people to keep them at each other's throats I would say that you are probably right. I'm sure elite high society pedophiles who run society are having a great time right now.

Thats the whole point.
Separate them and try and get the stories straight to see if they actually are the parasites kids.

I was just watching two Democrat congress people reference this and all I could hear in their voices was this meme.

Attached: Dindu_Sheeit-2.jpg (634x566, 73K)

they dont recognize them because they arent their parents. these kids have been trafficked and sold off to these adults to be used for sympathy.

child traffickers plot stories with the kids they're moving for $$, so if a cop pulls them over they have the same alibi

a nigger was doing this via boat, would go out into the gulf of mexico on her shit boat, meet some spics, take the kids and then go over a story with them before bringing them back in

believe she made $5,000-$10,000 a trip she made.

>when evil ICE so traumatizes a child they can't even recognize their own mother
>this must be real
>the NYT is reporting it

This administration's evil has no end...

Attached: 1357536547887.jpg (492x492, 32K)

I've seen a lot of military family reunions where the young kids are shy or cry because they don't recognize their parent who has been gone for a year, but I've never seem one scream and try to escape from their parent.

They should be DNA tested.
The "parents" who don't test positive for being the biological mother or father should be lost (executed quietly) and the children should be sent to the mexican government to find their real parents.

I don’t think you are too cynical. My eight month old son recognizes me.

Notice the trafflicker is a woman because morons wont suspect it.

Why not execute both?

Attached: 1503300807923.png (989x888, 664K)

no, we have proven records they are trafficking children for slave labor and sex slaves. Obama's catch and release policy encourages smuggling of children this way. and when that stupid nigger did release children into people's arms it turns out they were sex slavers.

Its good to see the media get on board with the propaganda push, but it needs more violence to convince people to not bring or send their kids up here.

>4 months and doesn't recognizes mother
Yes, either:
- 100% human trafficking
- 100% shitty beaner mother who doesn't cares about children

Would he if he had spent half of his life away from you?
memory is fallible and children are stupid.
Everyone involved should be DNA tested to correct these issues.
Because it's a waste of money to have MY government kill children when the mexican government will do so rather than find their parents anyway.

No shit.
None of them are real families.
Kids + traffickers + coyotes =/= families
Lock em up, load em up, ship em out!

Absolutely btfo
>but muh evil ice
>children are abused

oh man non White kids are fucking ugly to look at

Cuz maybe they arent lol

>have kids aged 1
>grandma and grandpa visit from alaska for a week
>have kids aged 2
>grandma and grandpa visit, despite not seeing them (even a picture) in a year know exactly who they are

These are trafficers.

THIS! the T did focus on "Human Trafficking" and as a result the Left is making themselves look like the dumb asses they are by avoiding this issue

Attached: NoBordersNoBarriers.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Ankle bracelet tracking is the same as Obama era catch and release. These fucking journalists need to die already holy fuck

>mother so shitty no bond is formed
>miss friends in ICE camp

If MSM is parading them around they’re probably actors or it’s another misleading, misused pic like the last few they tried to force.

they are using family members kids to get a free ride into the US

It's democrats parading them around so I'm even more suspicious

DNC pedophiles in action

Attached: 1529272237060.jpg (673x600, 27K)

kid dragged across the continent by mother
wonder how she paid for expenses?
kid violently struggles to escape mother
human trafficking is big there
put 2 and 2 together.

it must be all those psychotropic drugs & NOT because it is all phony reality tv show

we need more than tears to show the "humanity" of the Left

Attached: Commit.jpg (660x702, 145K)

Supposed to be DNA testing now

Send those fucking spics home.

>ICE """""concentration camps""""" traumatizes children so hard that they don't recognize their parents anymore
How long before this gets passed around?

Just wait for the news of masturbation machines, and a roller-coaster that dumps the children into an oven.

checked

Attached: 1531325507945.jpg (720x1144, 220K)

DNA tests would also expose if the man was cucked by the mother.

Those kids are not Mexican. They are from some Central American country.

Bump.

We need to meme the fuck out of how this is a strong indicator that those parents are traffickers.

These people dont even look human

They are abusive parents, even a 3 year old is smart enough not to want to be around a parent that drags them along to commit crimes. Bringing your child with you to be smuggled into the US by some cartel coyote is no different than bringing a child to buy drugs from a drug dealer.

These stupid fucking people think that these immigrants coming from a different society are just lower-to-middle-class, law-abiding people just paying their bills and trying to get by like they are. They have no concept whatsoever of a societal paradigm any less "stable" than ours. Their imagination fails them when they try to think of what it means to be from another country.

I've actually gotten into it on normiebook with some mainstream left types and they have absolutely jackshit to say. You can tell they don't have a fucking clue about anything. It's nothing but, "OH, THE FEEFEES!"

>yfw the genetic tests come back
>yfw not the mother
>yfw the media forgets all about ICE tomorrow

Attached: 1523302283478.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

If even the kike sjw libotards at the NY Times can see this you know it's pretty blatant. Former head of ICE sez human trafficers are using kids to help smuggle illegals in,and ICE has to be very careful who they are releasing these kids too. Another libotard resistance myth busted!

That's how it happened with DACA
>Trump cancels DACA
>media blitz
>muh dreamers
>muh 24 year old children
>weeks of Democrats calling Trump heartless
>Trump offers to re-instate DACA and DOUBLE those eligible from 800k to 1.6 million
>IF, Democrats will agree to fully fund the Wall
>no one talks about DACA anymore

all mexicans look same, sad!

>This niggers died because of your borders, not because of their own ignorance

I think you're spot on.

Then mehico should have given them asylum

Same with muh gun control
>False flag shooting
>"we need to save the chillinz"
>marches everywhere
>"we just got the polling data back... half the Democrats hate this"
>David Who?

Stop Migrating then
geez

Attached: what the holy fuck.jpg (800x510, 53K)

>I would seriously question if these children are being placed with actual family members and not human traffickers.
>Am i just too cynical?

No, it seems pretty fucking reasonable to be skeptical of this bullshit.

Liberals have some mental blinders to this shit. They'll put kids in the hands of abusers because testing is "cruel". Just like how the refugee "children" who are obviously 25-35 year old men are kept with 16 year olds and put in basic schooling with everyone supposed to play along.

It's absurd theatre and they think they're morally superior for doing it.

Is this fucking satire? What dimension is this?
The title of the article should be ''Kidnapped children have no clue who the women who kidnapped them are.''
The title clearly says that the kids don't recognize these women, but it calls it a ''family reunion.''

Even a fucking blind child will recognize their mother if they've been separated for few hours. What the fuck am I reading?

God that picture makes me feel old.

womp womp

They were brought here by human traffickers. It's so fucking obvious.

3 year old daughter

That smile on the "mom's" face is clearly a smile of greed and not a smile of love.

>Notarized Pledge
If they're really serious about Pic Related and the one verse from Leviticus that they actually like, then they should prove it and put up everything they own, down to the clothes on their back as a guarantee, ala Proverbs 20:16: Take the garment of one who has given surety for a stranger; seize the pledge given as surety for foreigners.

Attached: ReligionJew.jpg (908x539, 77K)

The child was crying when given to her "mother" calling out for the ICE social worker.

If they stop paying for kids they would stop sending them.

they should be fucking thrown from the country along with the parents and these clowns should not be allowed to pass over the border in the future. this shit isn't our problem.