Glourious Nippon

>studying to become a translator/interpreter between japanese and german
>never been to japan
>doing a ryuugakusei for 2 years starting next semester

Just wanna ask a few Jow Forumsacks from Japan interesting random stuff they could think of. How poisoned is Japan by leftist propaganda? Is there any hope with this generation? What promising politicians/movements are there?(Hashimoto Tōru and Nippon kaigi sounds lovely) . So yea, stuff like this, keep it coming.

Attached: 0DA9BFCF-1EB6-4632-B507-AAB764279063.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/f294d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off we're full

your gna have those qt japs jumping at your dick for being a QT gaijin (if you are blonde and have blue eyes even more so)
I wish I could be in your situation
I wanna fuck a Jap QT and make beautiful hapa rories

Slowly but many are getting right

streamable.com/f294d

Attached: japaneselove2.jpg (2560x1585, 1.33M)

Attached: 32E6DE84-BAED-4861-A332-2CAFBC6A47F9.jpg (851x655, 66K)

Fuck up nigger bitch.

Just be nice to people around you, and don't meddle in things you don't understand.

Japanese far-right are not very popular, especially among young people, so if you start prasing them you'll just look stupid and creepy. But most Japanese (not counting a small percentage of gaisen breadburner sluts and their cuckold male counterparts) are lowkey nazi.

And focus on the language, seriously. Don't expect it to come naturally. There's lots of eigokyoshi gaijin trash aroung there who've been living in Japan for years and still can hardly speak the language.

> gaijin filth giving advice on how not to be gaijin

Attached: image.jpg (504x404, 124K)

We have a line group you can join if you want

OP will become a disgusting piece of gaijin filth anyway, getting shitfaced and hooking up with ugly hoes in Roppongi clubs every weekend. So I can as well warn him about that and at least feel morally superior.

Ohh well, I'm Japanese by blood. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 558K)

>By blood period

Attached: 1521981727567.png (472x410, 254K)

> altering the grammar of the statement to fit your narrative

Attached: image.jpg (560x860, 274K)

YOU WILL HANG IF YOU EVER COMEBACK TO THE REICH, TRAITOR

Attached: ö2.jpg (1200x1651, 487K)

Why are you fucking a transfer student for 2 years starting next semester?

best bants
best ally

They are about to disappear dude and more for guys like this colossal fagot

Why are you coming here when Austria just got it's right-wing leadership that will deport immigrants (although he is unfortunately Zio-cucked)?

Lov you too
Please try to kill the commie pig Merkel and her friendship with her fellow Commies in China. I get really tired of Americucked German-hating Cuckservative pundits.

Just jewish fear-mongering, it's normal for a population to wax and wane throughout history. The idea that a population has to constantly be increasing stems from a broken economic system, and we Japanese (by blood only) can come together when necessary to get through the economic downtrend that will come when the working class diminishes. Keep your filthy gaijin noses out of our business.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 531K)

Attached: mutt.png (741x649, 40K)

They will disappear by earthquakes and floods in the future perhaps not so far away.

god i love japan

You just greedy and want to take all the free waifus.

Attached: 2441414.png (595x607, 390K)

next time without Italy, my greatest Ally!

Attached: old friends.jpg (1535x1020, 464K)

fpbp

Look at the birthrates, you’re getting very empty

t. angry Shart-Mart shopper who's jealous of my superior race

Attached: image.jpg (492x493, 182K)