2018 American Midterms

Hi Pol, I am a young Georgia resident ensuring my voter registration and researching candidates for the midterms today. Is there anyone who can give me insight on who to vote for? I'm reading about the governor race right now, it looks like there are 2 Republicans, Cagle and Kemp. Is Kemp trying to split the vote?

Attached: Georgia_Peach_Icon.png (329x362, 11K)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

based af

bump

ATL here. Brian Kemp WAS the GA Sec of State, a trump supporter from early on, and is an IRL shitposter, watch his campaign commercials on YT they're fucking priceless

Casey cagle big claim to fame is being LATE to the trump train BUT cutting off Deltas balls when they ended discounts for NRA members.

I'm voting kemp

Pls Pol I really would like to have a dialogue about this. I am 19 yrs old

the jews are behind this

Also the Republican runoff will happen before the midterm, so neither is splitting the vote

But based on the polls I've read, cagle is only five points ahead of the black Democrat, does Kemp even have a shot?

Hello there fellow Georgian.

Attached: 782764428180869f1b825b41ab2320e2.jpg (1065x1600, 176K)

What does this mean? I'm a novice at state wide votes and midterms, only became political when trump ran and it's mostly been racial

Hi friendo

>19

Attached: Spinning_thinking_emoji_2.gif (256x256, 352K)

Link (((polls))) to nigger abrams.
Also that's fair to say, but I'm still voting kemp. Hes getting so much salt. Plus the runoff is July 24th, so that gives the party time to regroup around the winner.

Indeed and very white. I don't visit pol anymore I'm more focused on actually living life, applying the things I learned from Christianity and here to my life and enjoying it. But I figured pol would be the best place to get info on the right candidates

Who is running against the gap-toothed nigger that wants reparations?

Attached: staceyabrams_caro_original_49157.jpg (1280x800, 187K)

Describe what the runoff means in detail please

So with the big election you need 1 rep from each party. If there were a 3rd party candidate that drew voters, THAT'D be splitting the vote with someone. But bc the runoff election will kick out the loser, July 24th will only decide WHICH ONE guy will take down nigger abrams.

Casey Cagle OR Brian Kemp
Whomever wins the daggum runoff

>PLS POL I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DIALOGUE ABOUT THIS. I AM 19 YRS OLD

Attached: oqwpe.jpg (800x450, 59K)

ohhh I see, so go for Kemp but cagle is backup plan basically if we can't get Kemp in

what's up with her nose? it doesn't look like a traditionally african nose

So around 5 reps ran for the Republican party, but none of them got a big enough majority to kick the other one out of the race. So they took the 2 who got over 30ish percent and kicked the rest out.

This runoff will determine which of THOSE 2 has the majority Republican support

yes I am your highly desired right wing youth, that was incentivising you to respond

Alex is this you?

Thats the deep south nose

Okay, makes sense. Thank you

Huh?

Doesnt matter, just make sure you get you and everyone you know votes red to vote on the big ticket, the 24th is for folks who dont think both dudes could take out nigger abrams

Attached: me vs you.png (758x445, 85K)