Why do I even come to this shithole everyday?

I have no idea to be honest.

Attached: slightly worried wojak.png (300x250, 13K)

most of us have been asking ourselves that for years

Because this place is an echochamber. People like hearing their opinions shared/confirmed

2006 fag here I don't even remember the internet before this site T. 27 year old virgin boomer white male with a small penis and a non onions projewser and a broken mower here idk my dad did it until he dropped dead at 70 and it's only faster due to stupid high clock and boost clocks with nuclear thermals and the discords who had a 370 ask him if he shows up in the late 90s and driv1r are Max and the other products that are not available in the late 90s and driv1r are Max and the other products that

you're here forever
it's not a meme it's just what happens

Attached: 1517005145660.jpg (325x273, 84K)

Ask again next year.

Attached: 86bac22a0322799a5f830fe49f9bfcf2.gif (640x831, 1.49M)

that’s not even true. everyone hates each other here. Every thread revolves into an argument about religion or wether or not a certain group is white.

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DID I WATCH ALL OF THAT

Attached: 1530921285799.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Honestly what is the alternative? Free speech is dead, and even this place is completely monitored/controlled.

Came here 4 years ago to lurk. Still here. Comfy threads always make me feel good inside.......

yep

Attached: click.gif (575x420, 507K)

Yeah but they`re rare and I feel like I wasted my time whenever I browse

It's true, but here we are.

>losing Nato economic arguments
>post defeat post
sage. such a weak fag

Because you are here for ever you absolute igonrant

Attached: images.jpg (421x315, 28K)

Attached: 4chan.jpg (342x204, 19K)

Sort your energy reliance on russkis problem out kraut.
Sort your merkel out.

To be fair, you can be in an echochamber and still have everyone hate each others guts. Leftist activists are like that most of the time.

Your text predictor is disturbing.

Me neither. Jow Forums used to be a place you could at least read some funny memes or racist jokes with a little hairbrained discussion on the side.

Now it's just 24/7 shitposting by morons from Turningpoint and Youtube shills.

I still come here hoping to see a little of old Jow Forums come back, but lettuce be cereal, it's never coming back.

Beacuse rest of internet is even worst. Much more. And boring.

Anxiety and procrastination.

I've been on Jow Forums since my formative years. I don't know anything else and I'm afraid.

Ive transceded to Reddit, no trolling. Honestly, a friendly community where all subjects are being discussed on a rational level. I only come here for memes

Jow Forums has gone wayyy downhill, even in the past two years that i've been here. the only thing it still has going for it is it's size and how current it is. if anything of importance happens, politics or not, it'll show up here no more than 20 minutes later. thats a lot of fun, but discussion beyond current events is complete trash.

but where else do I go?
infin chan? mpc dot com? TRS?
some of these sites have better discussion, but its just not the same. ill always come back here for habbenings