Mass soiboi production

Is there an actual conspiracy to feminize males in the US?
I don't roid, but I would consider it if I were guaranteed my nuts wouldn't shrink when I stopped.
>inb4 mods move this to Jow Forums
It's absolutely political given that most jurisdictions in the US actively fluorinate their public water.
>inb4 buy a filter or a house with a well
Not everyone can afford either of those, lets talk about actually fixing the problem.
Pic related is from anabolicmen.com/fluoride-and-testosterone/ (slightly biased but the page links research)

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-11-12-10-25.png (1197x1771, 337K)

Filters really arent that expensive in the grand scheme of things. Ive been putting it off, but now i have a kid on the way and ive been sipping non kosher water for a month now. Never felt better. Not even memeing. In addition to the flouride, i belive there is estrogen from bc pills in the water supply. Im not even a tinfoil but i will never indulge in that poison again.

>if I were guaranteed my nuts wouldn't shrink when I stopped.

AFAIK there currently are ways to combat that side effect so roids are much safer now. You should do some research on that topic.

SSRIs and contraceptives in the water are the feminizing catalysts which I deliberately left out of the OP, since it's not necessarily intentional by (((them))) although they're inadvertently responsible by not making it known more publicly.

>Is there
Yes. Twisting the masculine and feminine aspects of the universe are some of the key machinations the occultic elite use to manipulate our society.

Attached: jay_marina.jpg (640x427, 57K)

It's all so tiresome. I have heard on here that some PNW communities have persuaded their local officials to stop fluorinating, I would like the motivation to get that stated in my area.

Good luck. They will fucking destroy your life. Just raise awareness in your community and avoid going full alex jones. Once there is public support it can be done

If this is true, why aren't blacks and hispanics nearly as afflicted as whites?

Forgot to add, there must be a cultural component to this somewhere

They have naturally higher t levels i think. Too lazy to look up. They also dont drink water

The cultural component is that most middle class kids (white) don't have to work for anything anymore. Life on easy mode for a degen society, while they slowly grow tits and lose muscle. White people show their feminism easier than hoodrat nogs or vatos, apparently. I guess the other answer to my call for responses in the OP is that lifting/staying Jow Forums is a proper way to counter the attack.

>they don't drink water
correct, foodstamps are for sodas and juice. waters get sold on the street.

Makes sense, thanks
So if I combine lifting/working out with a shitty fast food diet I'm most likely to avoid becoming one of those things?

nothing from this movie was a joke.

Attached: jack-d-ripper.jpg (314x244, 12K)

>destroy your life
i don't have much to lose, and i come from a community where my name is worth something. i would likely gain enough support, if people weren't fucking normies scrolling through their fakebook feed.

you can easily end up in a mental institution shot up full of antipsychotics till you dont remember your name.

Just take hcg if you care about that aspect.

Thanks for stopping by, rabbi
Fuck off now

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-11-12-47-44.png (1342x1226, 281K)

anyone have the stories about how south Korea was the test bed for the west. radical feminism, turning boys into girl, the whole nine yards

Thanks, I haven't seen it but found this quote just now.
>Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I-I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women, er, women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

oh fug

We stop them from doing it here in Portland OR.

im just saying protect ya neck

Niggers are feminizing like crazy though, they wear the tight zoyboy pants and make more money off of gibs than gangsta hustles nowadays. Just look at the newest crop of effeminate rappers like lil’ pump. Rapper PimpC was assassinated for pointing this out a few years back. As for the spics, they’ve always been effeminate as fuck.

I am near Ithaca, NY which is basically Portland east coast. It would work there, if they haven't already done it.

You're not meant to swallow toothpaste, you know that right ?

Trade war with China was NWO masterplan, designed to flood America with onions products.

Does this still impact you if you never drink tap water?

Does showering with flouridated water have the same effects? Brushing your teeth? Cooking?

you use water for your tea yes?
its in the water.

That's the point. We get enough fluoride from toothpaste, our water supply doesn't need it.

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-11-12-58-11.png (1278x686, 133K)

To an extent they are.

Compared to the black men of my age group today seem to be a head shorter on average. They also seem to be skinnier on average.

So drinking soda is basically healthier than drinking tap water? I think that's bullshit.

A lot of bottled water still is bottled from a municipal plant treated just like tap watee (cuz it is).
Read the fine print and only buy spring water (though the plastics are an active effort towards feminization as well).

only in the sense of test
health in other regards plummets. if they dont kill each other its usually diabetes that gets em.

>waters get sold on the streets
Lol why the fuck do they do this? I was on a job in the asshole of cleveland and there were niggers on all 4 corners of the intersection selling water. Is it a front for drugs?

Watch the fucking movie. It's excellent cinema.

They literally buy packages of bottled waters with foodstamps, and then sell them at $1 a peice.

Correct me if I'm wrong but African Americans have a disproportionate number of gays and trannies.

so should I just dose iodine

White kids from trailer parks are behind the trend too. Trailer park guys born in the 80s are as tough as guys from good suburbs born in the 70s. I'm talking about people raised there as kids not people when moved there.

I don't pay much attention to AJ, but I remember his iodine getting shilled heavily on here a while back. It's important to take some other supplement(s) with it, but I can't remember which.

True but they don't seem to have effeminate nu-males like so many whites, with most rare exceptions being those raised by non-black families. There's the cultural component again, of preserving traditional masculinity in the black community - surprising how (((they))) aren't trying to utterly demonize it yet.

>trailer park 30 year olds are as tough as suburban 40 year olds
i don't understand what you're getting at, not memeing

>surprising how (((they))) aren't trying to utterly demonize it yet.
they want the bulls to be prepped

MY DAD COULD BEAT UP YOUR DAD

Selenium, I think.

"PoC" in America are statistically way gayer/femme than whites. Where are you getting your data from?

How to get roids? Ask around at the gym?

You near mexico?

it's plastics making everyone feminized and infertile you fucking idiots, not fluoride
why do you think sperm counts are dropping in every fucking country that stores, cooks, and eats out of plastic yet don't have fluoridated water?

Yes but it's hidden and if discovered they usually get beaten to death. I meant, when do you ever see blacks/spics doing pic related ever?

Attached: fag.png (276x337, 176K)

Top tier movie, my favorite of all time in fact.
Can't recommend it enough, absolutely fit for Jow Forums audiences.

>drake_sucking_a_dick_creampie.jpg
it's been spammed here a few times. other rappers definitely look more like little boys now than ever.

Flouride is a toxic heavy metal that lowers your IQ. That's all we need to know to stay away from it.

that's been acknowledged itt already, but unlike fluoride, plastic is a necessary evil.

Watch "Bigger, Stronger Faster" to get woke on roids.

Your nuts shrink a little when on cycle only because your body isnt producing its own Testosterone, they go right back to normal size when you get off, and again, we are talking a tiny change anyway, you faggots.

You can get roids by hiring any reasonably known Bodybuilding coach on instagram who is known for giving out sources for roids.

I inject twice a week and have friends who are competitive body builders who inject twice a day. if you are over 30 YOU NEED TO BE DOING THIS.

Our bodies, most likely not being divinely created, or if so...being rather poorly designed for an omniscient god, are terrible at producing good amounts of Test and Growth hormone after 30,

Get on TRT and HRT if you want to 1488

inb4 shills say there isn't enough fluoride in tap water to worry about it

What filter should I buy? I hear not all of them are very effective against flourine (i.e those shitty water pints)

how do you know which coaches though?

Pine pollen contains large amount of phyto-testosterone an other androgens, vitamins, minerals and strong antioxidants. Is literally anti-onions

Attached: 3-740x450.jpg (740x450, 62K)

AFAIK, reverse osmosis is the only way to get it out with a filter. They take out everything though, so I'm sure you'd need to add some sort of mineral blend (or just salt) to not end up fucking yourself up worse.

what about rainwater?

holy shit thanks

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-11-13-57-44.png (1275x1904, 334K)

Also lacking any and all nutrients.

just supplement most tap water is shit on minerals too

You should see the bunch of gays we have over here is really uncanny a lit of kids today are "gender fluid" that population is growing very fast sadly

Do they fluorinate?

just take hcg or hmg with your test, they'll release/simulate fsh and lh such that your nuts don't shrink

Of course since a few years maybe 20 is really uncanny how many gays are appearing now