So when are we pulling out of Germany?

Attached: 3BA85C96-78D4-4F6D-8323-6177F1D8B334.jpg (1242x1222, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-10/nato-should-demonstrate-to-trump-it-can-be-viable-without-u-s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=jrnjje-Nvjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's making the case for US out of NATO and normalized relations with Russia

>So when are we pulling out of Germany?
After we fuck them hard thanks to Merkel.

Britan, France, and Germany are too busy importing and subsidising mudslimes and shitskins to be able to afford to bolster their military.

Trump is the savior of Europe! HE is using Russia and Nato as leverage to make sure Europe bolster their defenses for the coming Muslim insurrection!

Was he John Titor all along?

No more freeloading parasites....Fuck'em

Attached: DL_505TickBite_HOW_TO_PULL_A_TICK_OUT_500.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

Please soon!

The first steps of returning back to the Monroe Doctrine.
We have our own brown horde to take care of. Europe can take care of its own.

Get out of the Nato!! You are just founding the people who will make a jihad against you in 20 years!!

Attached: 1531206341584.jpg (720x824, 83K)

Drumpf is a fucking Russian puppet.

Drumpf was the original German spelling of his last name yet you as a German makes fun of him for it?

You are having a hard time today Schlomo, jidf making you work overtime?

Drumpf is just as retarded as your feminist government.

russia has 3 armies already if they wanted to, inside the uk france and germany... takbir

I wish! now fuck off waffelfag

based non-NATO user
The NATO fags are butthurt because they are going to have to pay more.

>says the country shoveling money into russia for a pipeline

You're not pulling out, the deep state would publicly execute him before that happens lmao

Go ahead lose your cloud..

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-07-10/nato-should-demonstrate-to-trump-it-can-be-viable-without-u-s

Attached: 1531171400285.jpg (680x433, 65K)

They will when it’s the elites’ necks on the line.

You are over reacting cause you have been cucked to hard by ugly feminist, i was red pilling swedes 8 years ago, but being a trump fan is just retarded.

Are your streets still full of dirty Moroccan vermin? They were everywhere last time I went following people like vultures. Gypsies trying to scam you everywhere, Afghans slinging coke and I saw a nigger trying to steal an American guys bag, all this in broad daylight. Do something about that instead.

lol "pulling out"

We're done being Globalism's security guards.

But how will enlightened Europe afford all that free health care and school?!?!?! We can't do that to them!

Yeah the Netherlands ins't flawless either, I Wish the best for the west, but Trump isn't the answer. he only destroys the western global order and he is weakening transatlantic relations.

Attached: 1531123032595.png (826x592, 816K)

Once all the eggs have been fertilized.

Attached: pregnant-nun-ice-cream-ad.jpg (515x745, 273K)

Not enough to pull out, must also sanction companies doing energy business with Russia (new pipelines, etc)
And extra tariffs.
Germans must come under pressure.

Trump is the prime example of Dunning–Kruger effect. Prove me wrong pro tip, you can't.

>Only focuses on monetary value.
>Only want to make a deal, doesn't understand long term relationships.
>What is not 100% alignment of interest (does he expect to rule all of the west)
>What is arms Sales to allies, and control over supply of equipment and spare parts
>What is cloud?
>What is power projection (why does the US spend so much more)
>What is the Petro dollar.
>What is reserve currency.
>What is foreign trust in T-bonds.

The US holds all the cards. Why is he so hellbent on destroying the American global order?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=jrnjje-Nvjs

his name was trump, maybe it came from the word trumpf, like a trump card in german or triumph. it sureley does not mean drum lol burger, your wiki is fakenews

>Drumpf was their family name before they changed it to trump to sound more prestigious, obviously you fell for it.

I think we should kill all of their muslims and communists before we leave. There won't be any more reason to be there.
>Why waste the opportunity with all of those troops over there.

When the United States leaves the NATO Alliance.
It's coming soon.

This fag-post is too stupid to even refute.

DO IT !!!!!

Attached: 1531327600731.jpg (800x705, 195K)

I'm with trump on this one for too long america has taken tariffs, insults and threats from their allied countries yet none of them even do what their supposed to do a real superpower would take them down for even speaking bad at them but since we live in a cucked times no one is willing to nuke capitals for speaking shit

Attached: 1529571464752.png (574x306, 176K)

The greatest soldiers in the world

Attached: Strong Europe Tank Challenge.png (1074x554, 70K)