I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: funny-cheese-outside-burger.jpg (650x826, 78K)

Yeah I made ur burger like shit white boi and I wiped my ass with the buns do sometjng about it nigga

hahahaha

and the white boi will just eat it up.
state of "white men"

>I eat fast food

Attached: 1526703912488.png (842x792, 82K)

Haha please fuck my wife

Based and redpilled

this is a slide thread
stop

Based black man, someone get him a MAGA hat

stop laughing at us

Attached: 1507569032162.png (691x653, 21K)

Kikes are hated by everyone for a good reason

How I supposed to raise my 7 chidlrans on 8!? Smh it don’t happen. I NEED MORE

why is this image always used when we talk about how shitty they are and its a fucking fish filet not a cheese burger you fucking moron

Attached: 1530157627207.jpg (445x656, 33K)

Lol, when i see niggers behind the counter, I don't eat there.
But when i see a nigger driving in traffic, I ALWAYS call the cops on him.
I say stuff like he is driving reckless, and flipping people off. 9 out of 10 times the nigger has some legal problems (like no insurance) that will get his car towed, or he has warrants and gets arrested. But mostly, he acts like the nigger he/she is, and get arrested. Its a win win

Jow Forums - advanced shitposting

>blm
>jew

Attached: 1523035244346.jpg (480x270, 16K)

retarded kid/neet
I worked at mcdonald's for a few months, you sometimes have to do 20 burgs at the same time
and it never stops
managers are assholes who treat employees like shit and you end slapping ingredients all over the place just to not get yelled at/fired

it's virtually impossible to make good looking burgers at rush hour

just go eat real food if you're unhappy faggot

I'm not asking for any aesthetic quality to the food, but how about the cheese goes inside the fucking burger?

Attached: DKd4yf5UEAAUgIF.jpg (300x420, 29K)

>T. eternal shlomo

Attached: 1530269796963.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

I don't eat at fast food restaurants simply because they employ too many fucked up black people, let the hoodrats have it. Which is ironic because I used to run a Wendy's.

they do deserve 15 an hour and if they were making that maybe they wouldnt fuck your order up

I remember when flipping burgers was a entry level job that $3.75 an hour
Why should everyone else be forced to pay more cash for fast food because some loser fucked up in school so bad that Burger King is their only option for a career ?
This is what happens when Niggers and spicks cry loud enough for something they don't deserve... Gibs me Gibs me !

>managers are assholes who treat employees like shit and you end slapping ingredients all over the place just to not get yelled at/fired
I never did that but I only managed a McDonalds for a month. It was such shitty food, I mean is it even food? Your guess is as good as mine...

The thing is although it might not be fun, and can sometimes be stressful (there's a reason they have to pay you to do it) it's completely unskilled labor.
It's not hard, and yes I have worked at 3 different burger joints. You can make 20 burgers made to order at a time look good if you're not a complete retard.

A well trained monkey could be a fry cook. They make those jobs as stupid proof as possible.
Not only is it possible to put out a good product during rush you don't derserve more than minimum wage to do it.

I also remember when flipping burgers was an entry level job for Teens, now it seems to be a full time job for Sikhs, blacks and other assorted diversity.

It’s disturbing to me that I see a trap/shemale with a cum-glazed buttocks while looking at OP’s pic.

Nice.

I'm i the only one thinking about Roasties flappy vagene?

Attached: 98e5x4239wnx.png (684x576, 109K)

Attached: main-qimg-89c2c85a29689a35a575416ac1d630a2.png (602x577, 287K)

Yeah, those magical times when you could have supported an entire family by flipping burgers. Try doing that now you senile nigger.

>it's virtually impossible to make good looking burgers at rush hour
No one is expecting good looking burgers from a fast food restaurant. There's no excusing such sloppy work, especially since you're not doing any real cooking at all. You're taking precooked patties waiting in a heating unit, slapping it on a bun, and putting toppings on it. Such brain dead easy work that it will soon be automated.

no you don't deserve it
YOU EARN IT!!!
fucking self entitled millenials don't know jack shit

>this is a slide thread
>stop
literal slide thread

>I deserve a country without brown people

Attached: 7c85fe493431a2b74413bafbff4c2a0423e0c1029d5c4e9d9336c13e98cf9dd5.png (620x620, 835K)

I deserve an original thread.

Fucking nigger

as a black man, i must say you are quite the nigger and ruined my student life appetite

HAHA I POSTED IT AGAIN

This
It’s braindead work. Everything is laid out perfectly for you with timers for shit like fries. There is literally no way even an 80 IQ subhuman should be able to fuck it up. Brilliant people have literally designed it to be foolproof, yet they still do fuck up and fuck up consistently. They don’t even deserve the federal minimum wage, they deserve a bullet to the head. Similar to computers these days, there is no way even a retard should be able to get a virus, yet “people” still do. When you think about it, both are really a huge slap in the face to smart people who design these things to be literally unfuckable but dipshittery always finds a way

Fuck you NIGGER.

>I deserve a communist utopia

Attached: 1530887571805.jpg (702x691, 92K)