This is what winning looks like libtards

This is what winning looks like libtards.

SEIG HEIL!!

Attached: DgkwaobVQAANDzJ.jpg (640x960, 108K)

The fuck are you on? Kill yourself, as soon as possible.

Attached: 1522183371323.jpg (590x510, 68K)

ur gay

what am I looking at

dumb eurofags

See the photo on the product. That's Donald Trump, approved. Faggots need to die.

T. libtard

Z.

Niggertard

I use a very specific grade of steel not made in America (only in Finland and Germany) and in such small volume that Trump has put me out of business once my reserve is depleted.

Thanks, Trump.

Attached: 9ec4950c9cb24310fd424ba8f4d91141.jpg (1275x1166, 144K)

We are winning!

T. Tryhard

Just use freedom steel

owned

Stop pretending to be Russian. You make Jow Forums look like we betrayed our country.

womp womp

Attached: wompwomp.png (384x336, 113K)

What is this?

Idk what this is

I feel for you. Nobody but the purest whites could make steel this good...

Attached: 1515131375043.jpg (397x384, 24K)

No one makes a grade close to what I use for Offshore Systems. Nothing has the corrosion resistance of NQ1 or HSLA 80. Maritime Steel makes something I could substitute in my designs, but they're from... Canada.

Judging by weight and dimensions. Probably steel/metal.

Raise your prices then

After calculating the tariffs into my cost, it would put me at a price point higher than Myerchin and my one selling point was that these were handmade Offshore Systems at a price lower than Myerchin.

Fire your staff and hire immigrants then learn 2 compete noob

>SEIG
quintessentially american

Attached: hey rabbi whatcha doing.jpg (480x270, 21K)

We the people can see your glow all the way from Washington.

Attached: 43b04346dd.jpg (500x269, 47K)

As a fellow metalworker, I I feel bad for you mate. But, if our western Governments had not wasted so much money for forty years, we would all have our own industries.

Think how much money has been pissed away propping up foreign governments, money which could have supported our own people.

Trump is fighting this globalist insanity, he's a great man.

The quality forges will come back in due time. So many plants closed down due to contract losses in recent years to China. Most of them are just mothballed, however. With recent changes, places like Youngstown could become boom towns once again.

The steel plants around Pittsburgh will make whatever the hell you want.

it looks like several tons of food to ship to Africa

it has the words "oral assist" on the side

Not at the volume I buy. I only use around 500 pounds of steel a year.

Nah. We make galvanized shit for appliances and plain uncoated shit for the tecs. High test is from gary

Your miniature business deserves to go under, faggot

Most steel is sold by the ton. If you are bitching about 500 lbs of steel then your business was on the brink of bankruptcy anyway or you are larping hard.

Didn't you make enough ripping people off though? Now start using your own country's steel traitor.

False flag.

my family lost their shit when the mines shut down in the arrowhead. the threat is real from foreign steel. fuck off.

fucking boomer retard

So you make a low profit margin product at low volumes and think this will put you out of business, no this will put you out of your misery. Maybe you need to expand your market. Either by selling to a larger set of customers or by making additional types of products.

WTF do you make exactly? You only go through 500lbs of steel and I assume1/3-1/2 of that ends up as chips. What ever it is you’re doing, you’re doing it wrong.

>I literally require no less than skyforge steel for my hipster art projects

>very specific grade of steel
what the hell are you making anyway, steel plated condoms