HAPPENING: JEWS GOING TO THE MOON

>Israeli group plans to become the first private organisation to land on the moon by blasting an unmanned 'mini Apollo' to the lunar surface in December

>They say their spacecraft, which is which is shaped like a round table with four carbon fiber legs, will be the smallest ever to land on the natural satellite.

>The $95 million (£71.5 million) project, largely funded by South African-Israeli billionaire Morris Kahn and other donors, aims to land on the moon on February 13.

>If successful, Israel would become the fourth country to put a craft on the lunar surface, after

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5938079/Israel-plans-land-unmanned-spacecraft-moon-February.html the US, the Soviet Union and China

Attached: Jew space probe.jpg (634x423, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdjEPqWjTeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone photoshop a yamaka on the moon

>No air
Their evolutionary advantages won't work up there

based elon

I look forward to contributing to this effort, whether I like it or not

This is a tough one to crack, any 4d chess experts to tell me what's the kikery here?

Attached: 555555.jpg (555x555, 55K)

Either they found gold or the moon is a good vantage point from which to look at nude beaches with little girls. your pick.

Attached: download (14).jpg (192x262, 6K)

finally i can post this
youtube.com/watch?v=qdjEPqWjTeU

why they always wrap these thing in mylar?
that just makes it look cheap and fake to me

LUNAR GREATER ISRAEL CONFIRMED THE WORLD IS FUCKED

>unmanned
but why? didnt america supposedly land men on the moon decades ago??? should be easy by now, unless...

Attached: 1524245094146.png (533x536, 351K)

electromagnetic shielding, I think

nah don't worry, the moon Nazis will fight them.

Attached: Iron-Sky-coming-of-age-poster.jpg (770x1098, 135K)

they didn't do it for $95 million from a private donor, the Apollo project cost $144.3 billion 2017-inflation adjusted dollars

I don't think sending a person would cost 1443x as much as sending a probe, they could probably make a significant cost saving if they were going to replicate an Apollo landing with today's prices.

I hope they are sent to the sun instead

but why are they just shielding the pvc pipes and all the cables or completely exposed?
makes me wonder

Since Israel already has a film industry and major connections to Hollywood, you would think they could have “ nade it to the moon” already.

Attached: 90366D88-EA03-426F-B398-399C60CA7AC9.gif (498x299, 500K)

Attached: Jewpiter.jpg (571x500, 43K)

Over the next few years Israel will rise as the new leader of Science, tech, and medicine. The NWO has Israel leading the way at he expense of America.

They must have left something there and want to get to it before Trump does...