How does it help America if we Germans build 6 aircraft carriers?

We would have to increase military spending by 500 billion dollars in the next 9 years to consistently hit 2 percent over the current spending baseline. With that money we could afford a lot of shit.

But what if we actually got all this military equipment? I assume Trump would bitch about that too.

Attached: 7931D374-7F20-46F9-91B8-2435D2273424.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

then leave nato, what's the worst that would happen

Why? It's not like you guys would use them for anything than protecting NGO ships transporting niggers.

Our politicians don’t want to leave NATO because that would mean they would have to have balls...

How is getting more niggers a better alternative?

Unlike America (remember Cuba?), we actually don’t take in people from NGO ships.

How does it help America to spend billions protecting little bitch countries like Germany who are unwilling to protect their own country and rather have the American taxpayer bail them out.

We protect your vital shipping lanes you fuck

Germany should not be allowed to have a navy.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-105845.png (1080x1920, 593K)

>Best military technologists in the world
>Asking what the world would gain of they actually rearmed

You guys would probably have mecha in 5 years.

Don’t be a little bitch and become who you were meant to be Hans

Trump loves Germany due to his own heritage. He wants Germany to be an uncucked state. He admires Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich. We SHOULD invest in our military and uncuck our German youth, hang traitors and race mixers and finally ascend to Germanic Godhood

Are there any indigenous Germans left?

ROTFLMFAO

Says the country that’s strongarming its neighbors to take in refugees

Why is that sideways runway angled straight into the fan?

so youd rather pay for more child rapists to be imported?

I think everyone is just realizing Europe has changed and it is no longer the Europe we have spent trillions defending for half a century. You guys are doing great and can afford to defend yourself from now on, and you've been complaining about our presence over there since before the wall even came down.

it's okay, it's over. we are just in two different places in our lives now and it would be best if we just moved on.

Sounds good. Let the Germans make sure the Chinese get their Saudi Oil. Why the heel do we have to do everything?

Holy fuck, Hans, that's a lot of capital, will this not hurt Germany?

>How does it help America to spend billions protecting little bitch countries like Germany who are unwilling to protect their own country and rather have the American taxpayer bail them out.

It keeps Germany and (more importantly, the EU) down and dependent on the US. If NATO dies US hegemony in Europe will die with it and EU military integration will take its place.

Attached: hannibal.jpg (800x356, 346K)

Surely considering the weight that flying aircraft carrier would have to be, those 4 propellers would be creating so much suction they would drag in everything off the flight deck. And secondly they would be creating so much turbulence that it would be impossible to land a plane in between them. Just looking at it annoys me.

>Why is that sideways runway angled straight into the fan?

To punish poor landings.

Thankfully that's from a story for children, so it doesn't bother you that much, don't you guys have like a little breathing pump for your autism these days? Go take a few hits on that thing.

Correct.

A flying aircraft carrier would look like a massive cargo aircraft with jet engines and wings. "Landing" would instead be "docking" and would occur at the bottom of the carrier. Think aerial refueling but the aircraft is pulled into a docking cradle which lifts it into the hangar.

Spend your money on other stuff. But guess what happens when you have lots of stuff and no way of defending yourself?
Someone is going to come and take all of your stuff. Then you've got nothing.

And why the fuck do you need a flying airfield to begin with

Well maybe they should have used million balloons for it instead.

but it would give you an excuse to create the glorious EU army. think of all the ways you could use that to step on the necks of your fellow europeans.

That is SO WWI.

>need

What are you, a communist?

It worked, more or less.

so you'll pay for your own shit? great! what are you worried about?

You will pay that 500 billion to US, bitch!
It’s taxes and protection money. Get used to it or suck Putin’s dick OR gtfo NATO.

TRUMP already dealt a death blow to one fat old cunt he can do it to Merkel 2.

#MAGA

you really don't need a military machine when you're importing biological enemies unfit for civilization by the boatload. You could just make your ships hollow to fit more aspiring doctors, lawyers, Interstellar Flux Capacitance Wormhole Surfing Time-Traveling Galactic Federation Pyramid-engineers and physicists, bring them over to replace the indigenous German and set a goal to spend less than 1% on your military budget

Attached: 1504028977477.png (302x321, 163K)

>when 500 billion is a big deal to your country

4 Dolphin nuclear subs built for Israel.

You literally offer us nothing. We only helped you to defeat communism and now you are the communist. Pay debnts and defend yourselves from now on.

Buy nukes Hans, that's all you need

you could actually give enough so your military becomes an effective fighting force instead of having 3/4 of your mbts being inoperable or having all 6 of your subs instead just one be available for operations, or actually have enough parts to get your air force flying.
Everything a military should actually be able to do instead of paying for migants and dictating trade in the EU.

The point is Germany has not and will not spend that much in Defense.

and paid for using US Taxpayer goybuxx

I'm not too worried desu senpai, with EU military integration we could lower spending even more and still deter Russia. NATO is a cold war meme that should have died with the Warsaw pact.

That's not politically viable in Germany, maybe if the EU disintegrates.

>I'm not too worried desu senpai, with EU military integration we could lower spending even more and still deter Russia.
by relying on the countries in the EU that are actually part of NATO?
You'd still be a parasite

He warn't black he was a Jew.

>le Eu
You realize that your consensus based decision making basically begs us or Russia to just bribe one small country and to grind everything to a stall?

>still deter Russia
Would be interesting to see this in the modern age. I was watching an analysis recently about Gottland and how its a strategic lynchpin to holding back Russia. How prepared is German armed forces? Sweden has been steadily increasing their spending because they know their neutrality won't last in a conflict due to geographic importance.

>With that money we could afford a lot of shit.
You need to spend that money on what is important for Germany. Housing Achmed and paying for his food and living expenses while he fucks and impregnates young German girls is vital for Germany's future. Military defence spending is not.

EU military, do you Cuckmans really think that's gonna happen? You'll be lucky if Europe doesn't build a wall around Cuckmany.

Attached: 1531156848842.jpg (420x544, 57K)

Stop giving billions each year in free money and billions more in free weapons to that parasite Israel and you'll have enough money to oay NATO.

Vá te foder

How about we pull out of NATO? Would you not raise defense spending? You're already giving Russia billions in gas and energy money. They'll invade your ass in a heart beat along with other european countries like they did with Ukraine.

That's the problem with these european leftist countries. They want our money and protection but don't want our influence and defy us at every stop. Well fuck you. We don't need you as much as you need us. After all you're screwing us over in billions in trade anyways. We don't want to be the world police anymore. But feel free to become the world police, Germany. We'll see how well you do against Russia and China.

Take the budget we're spending on Germany and build a wall through the sahara and eastern Libya.

Build all the aircraft carriers you want achmed we're in space now and have total superiority because of it.

It means we can go away and stop worrying about that fucking continent again.

The US military industrial complex would love it. The side benefit of spending trillions of dollars on the military will slingshot space exploration

>Europe be like: colonies got mad and started a war over a little 3% tax~
>Trump wants 2% pay debts
>Europe be like: I can't believe you have done this

Ha.

wehraboo, German WWII tanks were trash, sure they looked nice but they were heavy, slow, often broke down and expensive, the panther was built to counter the t 34, just compare how much it cost to build a panther and how much it cost to build a t 34, tiger broke down all the fucking time, France had better tanks on the offset of the 2nd world war, why allowed Germany to do so well was not its technology by its strategy and the failure of command of the French and Soviets, once Soviets got their shit together it was over. Even a Sherman with an upgraded gun could destroy a tiger from a km away. Only thing the Germans had that was more advanced was rocketry and wtf did that actually do for them?

>It means we can go away and stop worrying about that fucking continent again.
The issue is that the US and their fucking NATO messed up the middle east and europe. Thanks to (((freedom))) brought by the US, we are getting invaded by shitskins and now we are blamed because we won't finance the american warmachine. Americans truly are the greatest niggers and jews

Also note that Britain invented the tank and the French invented the first modern tank (turret). Britain also had better planes and was able to produce better and more high altitude bombers.

You didn't have to let in a single shitskin.

Use the money to send the boaties back

Sometimes you get what you deserve shitskin

>blames the US for internal policies decided by elected German leaders

Are you retarded?

If the state doesn´t use the money for this stuff, then they just pump it into france, greek or any other nation.

We need to support the USA and NATO. Its better than supporting every idiot in the EU who does nothing for our protection.

And to fellow germans. Don´t use this left slang "Ami go home". Its fucking autistic. Thank the US soldiers for staying in germany.

Sorry for this faggot. Most germans love to blame other for their own fault.

The germans didn´t needed to elect these leaders. Wasn´t USA fault. More like france and EU.

Leave nato then
You don't need defense right?

like you said
You could afford tons of SHIT

More houses for achmed
more beds for achmed to fuck your wives in
Dildos for all the german men
OH YEAH MORE BEER to kill the pain amirite
more shit cars that goe fast vroom vroom

yeah you need shit..tonnes of shit.

Germans still don't understand what NATIONALISM is even after 2 fucking world wars that they LOST.

>how does it help the tax payers if i have to get my own job?
>i will have to increase my effort 100%
>with that wasted effort i could be doing other things.

If you actually funded your own defense you'd be able to have a say in international politics

nigger you're on a surplus and you have been on one for years already. Just pay your god damn 2%, modernize your shithole of a military, kick out the diversity hires that you pig of a Minister of Defense hired, and shut the fuck up already. Your Air Force barely has any functioning planes left, your Armed forces literally train with brooms and you're out here crying like a god damn faggot.

>tfw we're a consumer market, literally at the bottom of the European Union, yet we're the first in NATO in terms of equipment expenditure as percentage of defense expenditure

if we can do it, so can you, kraut nigger

Attached: IMG_2669.jpg (1468x2150, 532K)

Germany you should just go away, just like the rest of Europe. Europe can disappear right now, and civilization will keep going on like nothing happened

They are all russian hyped because of putin. Fuck. Most "germans" got russian ancestors because of raping in the east.

They are all DDR hyped.

>when our leader has more balls than your entire ruling class

>Just pay your god damn 2%

No.

Picture is idiotic.
Go-around path for aircraft landing goes straight above forward, port, ducted fan. Aircraft going around would be sucked in.

then get ready to be raped yet again, you half-russian half-kraut mutt

I think nato should disband. The thought of defending europe over problems they asked for!! sickens me

Your country is to blame for allowing in so many sandniggers. At some point, there has to a sense of responsibility.

If we were “strongarming” anyone, why isn’t anyone taking migrants from Italy and Greece... not even we do?

no need to apologise, we have the same vocal people in our country.
I wouldn't care if Germany was part of NATO or not as long as they had a strong military. I met a few people while training with the Bundeswehr, and its a shitty thing to see them have to come ask us for supplies because they don't have the equipment necessary.

>think of all the ways you could use that to step on the necks of your fellow europeans

We were never interested in that. We always just wanted to keep our own little turf.

It is a big deal in your country.

Just do what you're told. Dont talk back to us.

No.

instead of spending it on carriers, you should be paying us past dues faggot.

>Israel

You mean Greece and Poland?

I think you missed the last decades. We opposed you on literally everything from wars to NATO to Russia to trade to football and we even created our own burger joints.

>the shithole that lost to vietnam tells other contries to increase their defense budget

lmao

Attached: us lost against.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Congratulations.
You have successfully convinced yourself not to help yourself by blaming someone else for your problems.
Nobody else cares any more.
This is real, and you had better learn quickly, as it is obvious that you have wasted the past

>He thinks I'm a Wehraboo
Pleb

Attached: 1280px-Kaiserstandarte.svg.png (1280x1280, 1.01M)

>you should be paying us past dues faggot.

How about you pay us for damages of our cities you illegally bombed in ww2? 10 trillion will do.

Seems like a typical ex leftie.

Yeah the Bundeswehr is already a big joke. They really collapsed after the 90s.

Now they got a trans as a major, gay recruting videos about some faggots who doesn´t even want to shoot or march.

Seems that uniforms for pregnant women are more important than working tanks, planes or submarines.

Shit those guys makes me want to leave this shithole. Achmed already slapped his cock in OP´s face.

I think its gonna work out fine in the end. If we look at the situation here facts only it looks like this:

>The USA wants GERMANY to spend more on military
>The USA wants GERMANY UK and FRANCE to remove (((diversity)))
>The USA wants GERMANY UK and FRANCE to remove kebab
>The USA wants GERMANY UK and FRANCE to cast off the EU

Can you feel it? You all have to feel it. Even the mindmelted Russia supporters.

France also lost to the one on the right. We took over their shitshow

>blames US for banning guns in their shithole

k

Just do what you're told, 0-2

Losers don't get to make demands.

wow. How about not being this cucked and be thankfull for the protection against fucking babaric soviets.

The allies really should had started operation unthinkable to never let the split happened. Years of soviet domination in the DDR really cucked germany.

No they really doesn´t feel it.

>be german "right wing"
>actually thinking that we are a colony of USA
>want to be friends with raping master from the east who already showed how they let germany "indipendent".

Attached: Spezial_Cover_web.jpg (848x1200, 137K)

Kek, they always forget this.

Attached: 1530631093973.png (1600x1200, 129K)

>our own little turf
>replace every sovereign nation’s currency with the euro
>bankrupt the poorer nations and sink what little tourism industry they had
>EU has to approve every little change
>EU dictates how many rapefugees and africans you MUST import annually
Yeah obviously it’s not your intent to impact anybody else.

You word it as if I care what you can afford. Pay your bills or uncle same is coming for your ass. You've been so reliant on America for your defense that you have no cards to play in a trade dispute.