Has anyone else unironically rejected the possibility of having kids with a brown-eyed woman?

Has anyone else unironically rejected the possibility of having kids with a brown-eyed woman?

Attached: blue.jpg (500x281, 18K)

im browned eyed and will make sure my wife is brown eyed too so we dont contaminate the race further

Yes, because eye colour is the most important thing.

This is why the German tribes always defeated the Romans, because of their hypno blue eyes who could paralyze entire legions. Blue eyes are extremely important, it's how Hitler's won WW2, with his blue eyes.

Jesus Fucking Christ, don't you have some muslims to run from?

>tfw neckbeards on a Croatian fingerpuppet Bulletin has higher standards than the fucking third Reich

Yes, everyone in my entire family is blue eyed. I don't want to destroy something that signifies MY family.

God's work, user.

only blue eyed blonde hair people are human

Yes. Don't want my kids to have nigger eyes.

this

b-but I have silver/grey eyes

>Slav
>white
Lad..

>t. Amerigoblin

Attached: 33403663_2103642113240165_2848832389889654784_n.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>be me
>nonwhite
>white wife (red hair, brown eyes)

get rekt stormfags

>burger
ay caramba...

Restore the balance.

Both of My Grandparents had Brown Eyes and Brown hair and all their kids came out to be blonde haired blue eyed. What happens then?

>pretending you have/had a choice at all

Yes. I also refuse to have children with a green eyed or blue eyed woman. Grey eyes are that of the gods.

Yeah, I only date blonde hair/blue eyed whites

It's called recessive versus dominant genes user. I believe there is more than one gene that controls what colour hair you have and possibly for eyes as well. Basically though your grandparents both have gene for brown hair and brown eyes from one of their parents and then also blond hair and blue eyes from another. There were heterozygotes genetically with respect to their hair and eye colour.

The selected sperm and egg that combined to make their children, their being your grandparents, carried the blue hair and blond hair genes. That's the basic jest of it.

>t. moortalian

Holy Fucking Kek
You Italians are worse than Americans when it comes to insecurities about being white.

I'll have children with any woman I find attractive no matter what race, I don't care about white genocide. Just relax OP, live life to the fullest and stop worrying about petty things like race.

i have brown eyes but I carry a blue eye gene as my mother and brothers have blue eyes

This.
I have light brown eyes and light brown/auburn hair, but for some reason Im attracted to brunette brown eyed women more than blonde blue eyes.
Brunette with blue/green eyes is kino though.

Attached: 186.gif (500x500, 1021K)

>Has anyone else unironically rejected the possibility of having kids with a brown-eyed woman?
yep.
Either green or blue only.
I refuse to settle.
I have green eyes.

Lol bong doesn't get genetics. I have brothers and sisters with both from the same Anglo parents. As long as both sides have the trait, you are fine.

>Italians
>White
Pick one
Pic related Identitarian march in Rome

Attached: WEWUZEMPIREZ.png (1222x944, 2.25M)

Attached: WEWUZROMANZ.png (941x960, 722K)

They both had the trait. It just was not expressed in them. The trait is lost if one side does not though. Shitskin brown eyes are different brown from a white person's brown eyes which are much lighter.

Kill yourself.

If that is a deciding factor for you, you are too autistic to ever have sex with a woman in the first place.

Yeah in my family the girls are born with blue eyes, but once they hit around 3 their eyes change brown for some reason. The guys in my family either come out brown and brow hair or blue eyed and blonde hair.

>blue eyed recessive fags crying over chad dominant genes

Attached: 1529440560070.jpg (400x392, 37K)

Remember to tell that to your children when they have identity issues. Laugh loudly, too!

Brown eyes are the best.

>t. half nigger

Blue eyes natural blonde hair with at least 110 iq and bitch better be a virgin if I have to wait till marriage so does she our 25 kids will be the saving grace of a generation God willing

>Has anyone else unironically rejected the possibility of having kids with a brown-eyed woman?

I have a kid with a brown-eyes woman and he has blue eyes. MAGA

if you have blue/green eyes then you should probably seek to have kids with someone with those eyes and as many as possible in order to pass them on.

Me too. I'm blonde and blue eyed, but my mother is dark haired and eyed ; I fear that my kids would turn into filthy r*manians if their mom was brown eyed and haired.
I'd rather choose a blonde and blue eyed degenerate and make into a proper wife than a brown haired and eyed woman with a Jow Forumsack worldview and best possible personality.

Attached: 148814.png (485x769, 322K)

these guys all look like ISIS members

I have brown eyes and I'm married to a woman with green eyes, does that upset you?

no because green is already tainted, it's basically really light-brown. you can have her

Yes. I accept blue and green eyes only.

japs are good for me too

Attached: 1524335420273.jpg (1477x2048, 457K)

>Rejecting the possibility of having kids with this brown-eyed woman

Meanwhile, bongtards elected a muslim Sadiq Khan to be mayor of Londonistan.

Attached: 1515898690028.jpg (2550x3764, 2.91M)

My dad has blue and my mom has brown.
2 of us came out with blue eyes
the other one with brown

Attached: 1510308069493.jpg (449x642, 50K)

lmao

why is the inside of her eyelid purple

Being worried about eye color is what keeps you all from having a gf. I get picky, but it's stupid selectivity like this that will end up killing the white race.

>inb4 white people can't have brown eyes

She's probably not your mother.

I was the only one of my siblings to escape the brown eye curse. I don't want to roll those dice myself.

breast fed me. I saw her breast feed my brothers. and we look alike.

I wouldn't care anyway