How much do women show off on purpose?

And then play the innocent card? As if they didn't spend hours in the bathroom before they leave checking out themselves from every angle, in every position.

And desperate guys just suck it up. MGTOW!

strawpoll.me/16060733

Attached: jeans-shorts_cover.jpg (445x318, 37K)

mgtow is for lames
White women are .. fucking amazing!

Attached: 6Z3A0811.jpg (1200x1800, 435K)

who is to say what is too much

Attached: barefoot.jpg (500x750, 146K)

Voted.

100%?

fpbp digits confirm

Legit.

Unironically, 100%. In a total absence of validation a woman would not only not try, they would lose all purpose in life.

most white women are chaste and have very high quality character/personality traits.

Attached: CDC Females.png (1798x1080, 453K)

cause women crave attention and want to present themselves to get validation because the the only thing they can present
you would know it if you would leave your basement once in a while

Attached: 123523423423.png (629x571, 494K)

I just wish women would be more modest
they don't seem to understand it is like actually being tortured when when you see half naked women and we're expected to act like everything is fine

Attached: angry pepe.gif (402x392, 267K)

99.99% of the time

So they don't just want to feel good about themselves?

Not enough.

Attached: tom-hanks-o-face.jpg (400x400, 17K)

that's at the end of equation
they feel good through getting validation
why do you think gf's put on make up even tho you tell them not to because they look better naturally?
it's competition with other girls
the one who gets most looks,wins

>they don't seem to understand it
Oh, but they do understand. All too well.

They feel good about themselves by signalling their attractiveness. The more attractive they can be the better they feel.

they call makeup a mask for a reason.

What's going on with her weird pointy Vulcan ears?

yeah this isn't really fucking bait

Women show off to attract Chad, not you.

And this is where Chad comes in who by casually ignoring these women ends up driving them crazy and gettting them wet. Then you fags wonder how asshole Chad gets women without trying...

Attached: somefaggot.jpg (446x456, 43K)

>Then you fags wonder
I don't,women are easy,nothing to wonder about

>How much do women show off on purpose?
Everything.Their looks is the only they have and they are well aware of it

>not realizing they do this to attract men
>not realizing how much power you have over women
MGTOW = betas

I don't think women lust the same way men do
maybe it is frustrating sometimes but I seriously doubt they are constantly in pain like this

The easiest thing about attacking white females is that any response they have is also predefined as weakness/emotional. It's a catalyst too the final event they desire (to create a pattern which the attacker defines)
how filthy rats that attack white women operate
>attack white women in general with loaded statements but few words.
>use condescending words and terms to appear as if the attacks are minor
>when white women respond, they are labeled with predetermined terms like feminist, thot and emotional.
>with each exchange the attacker becomes more and more condescending and provocative in order to cement the image of chaos.
>the attacker knows that most people will not understand or know that he was the one to strike first with the intention to create this exact reaction.
>they portray themselves as "truth tellers" and only trying to restore order but the "triggered" victim being a female won't stop.
>in the minds of the general public the attacker is being casual when in reality the entire thing was subversive and deliberate by design.

these people are the most vile and psychopathic of all.

Attached: 12825970_828214133971940_501534020_n.jpg (1080x1349, 252K)

What about the guys who do that and just get ignored back? What should they do?

All the goddamned time. You gonna tell me those clothes designs are revealing on accident? Nigga please.

>mfw a 15 year old girl joins our mma class, for some stupid reason
>mfw she wears basically a bikini top
>to an mma class, with an emphasis on groundwork
>in sweltering heat, in a hole-in-the-wall gym where the owner can't be arsed to properly wipe the mats after every session

The coach told the thottie to get a proper rashguard, lets hope she listens, or she will end up itchy as fuck. That being said, the jailbait factor is a problem in itself. Jesus but kids grow up fast these days. I'm not rolling with that underage semen summoner, no fucking way.

Attached: 1514197700699.jpg (644x527, 112K)

Consume a bottle of bourbon each night until your early death.

Mgtow is for men who’s girlfriend/wife cheated on him since he was beta and she sensed it on him(women have beta detection) and now think all women are cheating whores.

They want people to give them compliments and tell them good things to feel good about themselves

What is so easy about them? Theyre confusing.

Attached: 1531201446229.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Who cares? Peacock women back, they love it

Until they aren't. Your pic looks like a single mom to me.

Attached: women.jpg (1199x466, 86K)

There's no such thing as bad publicity!

Once you're in a loving relationship and marriage, everything naturally changes in your psychology. That's likely why some guys naturally ignore the attention seekers, because they are married or in exclusive relationships with someone they love.

it's not because a man ignores women that they find attractive. It's because they know that man has already been chosen and vetted by another woman as a good quality mate. Finding a high quality mate is difficult and risky so any advantage is worth noticing.

Attached: 0R2A5631.jpg (1200x1800, 361K)

I love watching them walk around in their mini shorts having to pull them down out of their ass crack and twats every 5 steps. If only there was some way to avoid this, if only there was some article of clothing that didn't suck into your orifices. But hey I get to peak at ass cheeks so that's pretty cool, it just seems like they're uncomfortable I don't get why they bother.

Attached: thank you.jpg (543x752, 173K)

More like show your flag faggot

((()))
>makes random baseless statement because any response is seen as an overreaction.
read this filthy rat

some girls are just taught they should wear booty shorts every day from 4yrs old

blame the parents and peers

Any more like her?

((()))
>those with no capacity to formulate their own thoughts and response post meme
you bore me

eww creep

Attached: 7mqhpu-Hcu0tPb.jpg (2988x5312, 2.41M)

always

Attached: 3qmZWUl.jpg (2848x4288, 749K)

100%. They do it instinctually and reflexively, just the same as you'd blink if something poked you in the eye.

roastie the post

Attached: bab.jpg (633x893, 149K)

Attached: braaap.jpg (662x456, 41K)

Attached: 1478028682696.jpg (1080x1349, 123K)

>I love watching them
it's not enjoyable, it's awful
every time I see something like this my brain and body are SCREAMING at me
how can you like this I want to slam my head against a wall until I knock myself out when I see such things

Attached: 1504105130079.jpg (420x420, 15K)

Women will fuck with you until you choke fuck them or until you kill yourself

Men in the past knew this

Attached: 1531322194508.png (350x432, 142K)

....i show off on purpose too...

>posting butts on Jow Forums
you asked for this

Attached: IMG_2618.jpg (352x170, 29K)

Attached: IMG_2688.png (565x486, 491K)

Checked. Failed whiney men unable to attract a woman BTFO! Sad! Many such cases.

>69
dude bro

Attached: IMG_2658.gif (354x276, 36K)

Voted 100% absolutely haram.

yes they are

Attached: red hair don't care.jpg (736x981, 126K)

Try jerking off more or exercise. Helps deal with the ridiculous amount of summer sex energy out there

I gotta knock it out 3 times a day now. Too many titties and asses that come around the corner while walking. It's like God cranked up the T and A to 11

As much as I hate to admit it, the leaf is correct

you should look at how woman are in gyms, with those tight yogapants.
They love it when they see dudes checking them out in the mirrors.

Hhhhhnnnnngggggghhh!
Splut-splut
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks you shala

Attached: OBLIGATION.jpg (3600x2400, 2.69M)

don't you love it when women check you out? Everybody loves being attractive to the opposite sex except for fags and dikes.

this is now a white qt thread

Attached: 7337382.jpg (500x587, 91K)

Attached: shrine.jpg (500x750, 53K)

i'll let you know when that ever happens.
why do you think i'm here...

>reddit: The thread

Wow

Woman here. 100% always on purpose except for nip slips. women choose their wardrobe. we are 100% responsible for it. but despite being responsible that doesn't always mean nip slips aren't an accident. Some thots are so brain dead the thought that such an accident might occur to THEM as unthinkable.
T thot who likes to wear actual clothing.

Remember, girls can't decide what to wear is a true stereo type, which means girls do spend a lot of time considering what they will wear.

Attached: 69196470_p0.jpg (1052x1109, 232K)

:)

Attached: 10488428_266246446918415_560647150_n.jpg (640x640, 64K)

das rite

Attached: perfection.jpg (750x1246, 190K)

Yes in Ireland they have an entire race that looks just like her.

For example, just look at that image, the girl is wearing a dress that is probably slightly skimpy but covers most of the important parts. she chose to wear that because she wants her daughter to wear something similar instead of dressing her like a cheap whore.

I have to wonder, if your duaghter ever dresses like a cheap whore, would it not be prudent to shame her by mimickry and mockery? would someone who wears cut off shorts stop if they saw their mother in a bikini and that in her every day behavior? or would the girl just not give a shit? I know it would have bothered me but I'm a goth not a slut.

Attached: 1526667396807.jpg (242x317, 26K)

well you want to be attractive to the opposite sex and so do those yogapants qts at the gym.

Judging by that, around 60% of white women are slut

get out of my waifus waifu's outfit you fucking thot.

Attached: 1529594952306.jpg (500x500, 58K)