Russia builds 3 churches a day - 1000 in a year for 28 years

Russia builds 3 churches a day - 1000 in a year for 28 years.

How many churches has the west built?

Attached: putin valaam.jpg (1306x809, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo
youtube.com/watch?v=3FzVMKK-MW4
youtu.be/2ff2_xmIG_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea but yall got tiny Asian dicks nigga hahaha

they had to make up for the last 100 years of communism

Churches huh. What do them things do for people again?

Aren't they just replacing the ones destroyed by the kikes #/?

What, like state-churches? We built more just with the free market, faggot.

Yeah but you have only 70% ethnic russian population and moscow has 3 million uninvited muslim guest

86% and wat?

yes, but you got aids and krokodil so what

They should use that money to feed all the starving Russians instead. Are Russians really this impractical and inefficient?

poverty in the US - 17.5%
poverty in Russia - 13.4%

>inefficient

86% lol maybe when you count all the mongrel kazahk russians or those with 1/4 tatars, 1/8th chechen etc. Real ethnic Russians is probably less than 70%. You are a multicultural heaven!

You capital city does not have Russians anymore. Only muslims, asians, caucus niggers, hohols, and jews.

Russian accuracy with real fact based numbers. yeah I will trust that.

This guy says this about everywhere.

We finished building churches 500 years ago

"other" are Ukranians, Belarussian, Europeans....

as you can see all the churkas are outside the count
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 20.15.39.png (546x450, 52K)

Congratz on being a christcuck?

It's like when you're playing Civilization and you realize that morality is low so you rush build churches and immediately upgrade them to cathedrals in every single city.

EXACTLY!

Alright I see everyone's pussyfooting around the issue. So I'll just ask.
When are you guys finally going to destroy America?

Yeah nice wikijew source but plenty of those "77%ers" have Asian slanted eyes, black hair, brown eyes, have a surname of Bilyaletdinov Fattakhov Fayzulinibraovic

sure frend

cyka blyat. why does everyone care what the vodka people do. theyre a shitty third world hellhole. its literallly white africa.

>Churches huh. What do them things do for people again?
Create more children.

Churches are also a healthy competitor to the holocaustianity cult that the west suffer under.

Attached: holocash.jpg (650x572, 92K)

>Americans can not into self-awareness

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

>How many churches has the west built?
France demolishes them and builds mosques

>It's like when you're playing Civilization and you realize that morality is low so you rush build churches and immediately upgrade them to cathedrals in every single city.
jesus christ lol that's probably exactly what it's like

xd le orthodox european heaven!

youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak

>When are you guys finally going to destroy America?
America is committing suicide, so there is really no need.

Attached: burger genocide.jpg (1620x2244, 721K)

Get bombed you fucking Serb.

>France demolishes them and builds mosques
yeah.

Attached: france then now.webm (360x246, 2.92M)

Holy shit lmfao

Your kind is the last ilk that should be lecturing anyone about this

Also
>Burger education
Or maybe it should be
>Mutt indoctrination
I can't tell the difference anymore

Try it so we can send us all to hell.

average "ethnic russian" in 2018

lmao canadian numbers are worse than us

Attached: jj1.jpg (194x259, 5K)

average "ethnic russian" in 2018

Attached: jj2.jpg (306x210, 11K)

churches or mosques?

average "ethnic russian" in 2018.

Attached: jj3.jpg (650x866, 106K)

I wonder how people can even live like this. It makes me a little bit happy (Schadenfreude) to know that the French people will cease to exist during my lifetime.

>a leaf

Attached: a leaf.png (500x585, 63K)

average "ethnic russian" in 2018..

Attached: jj4.jpg (650x866, 38K)

average "ethnic russian" in 2018....

Attached: jj5.png (408x466, 255K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

Attached: 1530385786594.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

We transform Churches into mosques or destroy them to build gay clubs or supermarkets...

>El goblino so upset he's being out-whited by Russia he's resorted to angst-fuelled attempt at grasping straws

nice cherrypicking

search school photos and look at the crowd of children

Attached: russian-elementary-school-children.jpg (700x410, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3FzVMKK-MW4

We build double that amount of mosques, jelly slav?

3 new mosques went up in my town time to assimilate into Sharia law so I don't get killed I guess.

They are building mosques for their 30% muslim population.

the US stopped building churches decades ago; but we made up for it by building Synagogues, Mosques and HollowCost Memorials on every corner

You found an elementary school in Karelia, nice cherry pick on your part my friend

1/5 people in Russia look how I posted. Either you yourself look like this and are in denial or you just play dumb

you realise that churchbuilding like that is literally just money laundering, right?

How hard is it to learn Russian, is there a lot of crime and do they need software devs / pentesters?

>1/5 people in Russia look how I posted
i think i know better lol. i kinda live here.

you know that churches are built on donations?

There will be a lot of gold to steal for neo-bolsheviks

Attached: JUDEO-BOLSHEVISM_HOAX.jpg (1132x1276, 802K)

Correct, Putin is just laundering money to increase his wealth beyond 200 trillion dollars.
Putin is the only trillionaire in the world.

You clearly don't leave your house.

>its literallly white
Well, no.

how thick is your skull?

>churches as an index of societal development
The russonigger shills are evolving, now they're appealing to the western, low IQ, religious, white nigger base in the US.

russian is (moderately) hard. crime is like everywhere (i guess). we have kaspersky/1c/dr web.... idk im not really into IT - research yourself

pic related is you

Attached: 922dce7097ef9.jpg (1000x688, 131K)

Yeah, show it to him brotha. He knows shit about Russia, BBC knows.

you know better. also why so butthurt?

Because you try to pass off your multi-ethnic multi-national multicultural shithole as some last bastion of paradise.

I think many important russian authors were translated into western languages, so why bother learning russian

unless you want to read how Russians hate themselves, because this is who their writers are

Gee, i wish somebody would have told us that when we built our church here in canada. You mean all we had to do is call up Putin and ask? That our fundraising campaigns was just one big waste of time? Damn

>paradise
others might hate it but it is indeed a paradise for me
well we have 500 years of history with churkas. we fought the same wars. we know how to live together.

Attached: solovki.jpg (1200x800, 1.06M)

meanwhile

Attached: franceYES.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

You know why we always say your women are beautiful and your men are dumb, primitive and brutish?
Because your women are the price of a successful invasion and destruction of Russia.
We will kill all your men and rape your whorish women.
They will love sucking our dicks after we've burned all your cities down to the ground.
Maybe you will survive to see it with your own eyes.

lmao one of your guys tried to do it and look where it got him. please dont repeat your mistakes.

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 21K)

Based

Attached: 1526589823139.jpg (560x410, 74K)

There are enough people in your country who would do anything for iPhones and money.
We already own your soul

nah we own your soul. you are listening to our composers and reading our classics.

relevant

youtu.be/2ff2_xmIG_c

Ethnic Russians are 81% of the legal, permanent Russian population (ignoring the several million "temporary" chinese and central asian workers in the country)

Ethnic Europeans are 86% of the permanent Russian population

However only 72% of births are ethnically European. In fact in the former USSR about 70% of the population of the former USSR lives in the European nations of the former USSR, but only 54% of total births in the former USSR take place there.

If the USSR was still a country only 66% of the population would be ethnically European in 2017 (compared to 61% in the United States) but only 45% of births would be ethnically European in 2017 (compared to 52% in the United States).

The difference of course is that the USSR isn't a country, but at the same time half a million Russian babies are aborted each year. Pootin claims to want to restore Russia's population, but does nothing about the high death rates caused by alcoholism and the high abortion rates which are the reason Russians are being outbred in Russia.

By comparison while the US isn't in a good situation the president has frequently made it a policy goal to change immigration so that only first worlders can enter, and that illegal non-whites and their children are deported and stripped of any citizenship they may have.

>we know how to live together

You were at war with them just 20 years ago and they are only your "friends" because the government pays them huge welfare monies to vote for Pootin. You are deluding yourself.

>building things
Do I look like a chink to you?

This is the typical russo-asiatic romanticism and the reason why you will always be multiethnic. It's great for putin, where as he cares more about any other ethnic groups in russian before he cares about ethnic russians.

>paradise
most of people are alcoholics
men die 15 years younger than women who are lucky to make it to 75
half of population smokes
95% of population live like sardines while the country as the most land in the world
highest hiv rate in europe
highest IV drug use in europe
most people live in defacto permanent slave poverty
has the same ethnic to minority numbers as usa

Eternal salvation.

buildings don't make a degenerate shithole any less degenerate.

>How many churches has the west built?
the rest.

good post

Frankly, your churches look like the warehouses of a Turkish bazaar or like a garage.

source? or you just made that up?

b-b-but muh putin, savior of white race?

0. Actually after a bunch of churches closed down in ny town we turned them into apartments, bars and other useful.businesses.
Churches are a blight

We already have churches in almost every village

He can't even save his own people. We will come for you and take your women as sex slaves.
They already all work as prostitutes in our countries.

>Being a materialistic cuck
>2018

C'mon faggot, its not 18 century. Quantum physics debunk atheism.

Attached: 15307822974180.jpg (800x600, 83K)

Wasn't Jesus a Jew?
Fail...

liverpool metropolitan cathedral

Attached: JS107898334.jpg (615x409, 66K)

That's nothing, the NAZI's built 8-9 concentration camps a day for 12 years
>while fighting the deadliest war we know

Attached: camps in nazi germany.png (453x122, 10K)

thats the point. Jesus just hangs on the cross and we dont worship HIM. we worship the essence of God, but not Jesus himself like the Westcucks

One of the better looking garages. Looks a bit like an industrial plant where they refine oil.

much better than an autistic castle

Attached: church.png (300x300, 154K)

autism always wins

Attached: 124832.jpg (800x453, 72K)

We built Jow Forums.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

Antichrist Papes and Orthocucks have nothing else but buildings and statues. There's literally no other reason to be one.
>2 Thess. 2:3-4
>Romans 10:9
>Rev. 18:4