15 years for being anti-facist

Attached: 36933691_2592814450944379_1597028063680397312_o.jpg (1133x2015, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cant
Stop
Winning

Should be a death sentence. Antifa retards are not people.

Attached: 2womp.png (450x300, 11K)

the pushback against this will be glorious. It will be an endless loop of arrests and tears

Attached: C3A945FF-D00D-4428-89AF-5B1326DED530.jpg (640x694, 117K)

There is literately nothing wrong with tying up Antifa and setting them on fire and executing any which struggle and manage to loosen the binds. I don't think any of them are even human.

Attached: 13017858720.jpg (800x690, 297K)

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1494437040127.jpg (598x448, 111K)

If only they'd just unleash the police force with batons to crack skulls and kick the faggots' teeth in, like in Franco's Spain

Good. One was wearing a 700 suit.

who do we call to get this passed?????

Excuse my ignorance, but Don't they just punch Trump supporters and burn down businesses

Here comes the pendulum.

Fuck yeah!

Attached: A2X0Mt.png (1166x1304, 169K)

>hurr we should be able to break any laws we want as long as we put bags over our heads and call ourselves anti-fascists
hahaha get fucked

YEAH WAIT A MINUTE THEY ALREADY BREAK LAWS SO WHY ARE THEY WORRIED ABOUT NEW LAWS

Day of the rope is actually coming.

>assault people well within their rights in public space
>get arrested
>WTF WE'RE JUST BEING ANTI FASCIST WHY ARE WE GETTING IN TROUBLE

It actually sounds like a horrible piece of legislature. Goverent is a sledge hammer, not a surgical scalpel and whoever is in power gets to define who antifa is. So if literal commies take over and you want to protest because you haven't eaten in three days but don't want them to target your family you are shit outta luck my "antifa" friend.

Violent and Destructive behavior for the purpose of pushing a political agenda, in my day we call that Terrorism.

Will literally never pass.
Ideally would fail in a vote and then Trump would be able to brand Democrats as owning antifa.
In practice will probably die in a committee.

That Caroline O. chick is pretty hot though.
>Black hair
>Blue eyes
Fuck, I'd betray my political convictions to impregnate her.

>shariablue

Shall i say im suprised?

Attached: d1d1.png (779x376, 277K)

Furthermore, antifa are already violating laws. They get away with it because they operate in jurisdictions that don't enforce the laws. An additional law won't solve this.

its a trap

>screw the law man i hate the cops i hate the government i'll just do what i want
>HELP HELP THEY WANT TO MAKE A NEW LAW

>engaging in behaviors typically associated with antifascist activities

What like assaulting people with bike locks, destroying public property and starting riots?

Attached: 1521397911719.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

>no reason for republicans to vote against it
>barely any reason for democrats to vote against it
Why it won't pass?

This, why not just arrest them for assault and vandalism? Has anyone come up with a good answer to this?

>be antifag
>virtue signal from your moral mountain about how you can commit acts of violence without consequences
>on whoever you label as “fascist”
>attract the attention of congress
>fuggnfadcists.jpg
>congress makes it a federal offense for you to chimp out
>chimp out anyway
>get beaten by police and arrested
>go to federal court
>be found guilty
>get judge that goes by the guidelines for sentencing
>get thrown into federal prison with the aryan brotherhood, a gang so ruthless that the cartels won’t even fuck with them.
>for 15 long years
Please, for the love of all that is good let this make it past committee and pass.

>committing certain offenses while in disguise
Makes sense to me.

as much as I hate antifags, this will set a dangerous precedent for future left wing conservatives

antifa is the paramilitary wing of the democratic party

They want a stronger penalty for antifa than plain vandalism etc.

I'm a strong defedner of civil liberties type, and fully endorse this. There is no reason to wear a damn mask when you are protesting...unless you plan on breaking the law, by assaulting people or robbing people or whatever mischief they have in mind.

Many cities already ban wearing masks like that in public at marches and protests already, by the way, but the bankrupt mainstream media doesn't report about it, of course. So there is plenty of precedent in the law for this already.

for being communist - what it should say

DEMAND revenge for the communist attack on our capital 6-14-17!

it's not at fucking all
their shitty behavior always ends up creating problems for democrats

Gosh bless America!

This is the idea.

This is a federal law, presumably to be enforced by the FEDS.

>a paramilitary that is literally opposed to and afraid of guns
l m a o
these faggots are going to see what a real right wing paramilitary is someday

Same problem that we ran into during the 70s when leftists first started shit. Judges were tied with giving them slaps on the wrists in comparisons for their crimes. A few years, and sometimes weeks later, they would be back on the streets. So we came up with minimum sentencing. This bill is an expansion of this idea

>Beating others into submission for not carrying the same political views
>This is anti-fascist behavior
Just when I thought these people were insane enough.

If there's anything we learned from Patriot Prayer BTFO Antifa in front of a live social media audience, it's that Antifags are exactly the limp-wristed pussies we always knew they were. Even the threat of a 15-year jail sentence might be enough to get most of them to put away their masks and purple dildos forever.

good, fuck these larpers shitheads

Attached: 1493874878967.png (664x648, 313K)

Wearing a mask at a protest is already a felony in Virginia that dumb bitch

So if they do their crimes without a Mask they won't get 15 years?

DAS RITE you antifags motherfuckers 15yrs hard labor just like your older brother the KKK would get.

Cool! Hope this is true and enforced.

Wow, so they fucked us all over with their fucking trendy meme movement.

Now when the government turns tyrannical and tried to take our guns, we’ll be considered Antifa and be persecuted like these Negamericans

He never said they were a competent military force.
Read the chapters concerning mercenary and auxiliary forces in “The Prince”

Probably one of the few things Franco did right

No protesting at that point though. We just shoot them.

No. If it’s done in association of antifa or some other affiliate then then these guidelines kick in. The mask is inconsequential. If this passes these organizations would have to decentralize their structure and figure out a way around the law. They wouldn’t be able to protest as the blac bloc or claim any kind of affiliation.

t. think they won't be labeled as antifa at the next civil unrest

Or maybe the fact that you'll be demonized by the entire world and socially ostracized for attending a white nationalist rally? Yeah, I think I'll take a mask over that.

Yes but it is often directed at people who are just innocent bystanders. Violence for political gain is dangerous. The reason "punch a nazi" doesn't work is because THEY decide what you believe and then beat you up for what they perceive your views are.

It's totally random and needs to be stopped.

I wish they would take it further than unmasking.

Attached: reforming a communist.jpg (1024x707, 128K)

Good. Masked villains have evil intent. Though I wonder what hilarity would ensue if Muslim women protested in a niqab.

WOMP WOMP

>Should be a death sentence. Antifa retards are not people.
This.

Because police have been protecting them at every single event they ever harassed on the orders of their local Demofaggot mayor.
This stops their state sponsorship.

This is intended to stop the """protests""" (riots) before they even start, because the police can't possibly single out and catch every antifa faggot who commits a violent crime. If you have a zero-tolerance policy for masked agitators, then you can start cuffing and send out the beanbags and tear gas right away instead of waiting for things to get violent. And they won't be able to shut down roads anonymously anymore.

Hey leave them anti fetishists alone, they didn’t do nothing.

Attached: brainlet 3.jpg (211x239, 5K)

O look... A comrade of the trannys. Hey Eric!

So now you understand why Antifa works for Soros and the rest of the globalist NWO?

You can allways thanks to the teens who become "revolutianry PC" trying to get laid with xer and zher.

>t. think they won't be labeled as antifa at the next civil unrest
Stop holding useless protests and instead form an actual resistance.

Intelligence Agencies consider Antifa to be a terrorist organization so this is sensible.

Attached: aa11898.png (617x269, 11K)

I was attacked by Antifa and they stole my phone; I'm a non-white immigrant loool

I posted this actual bill here earlier today and no one gave a fuck. Someone tweets about it and everyone comments on it because of the salt? Either way, call your representatives and tell them to stop supporting masked hooligans destroying the sovereignty and liberty of our nations people.

>police have been protecting them at every single event
source?

The sentence would be for committing crimes while masked and affiliated with the terrorist group Antifa faggot.

Because ifnthey engage in said laws while wearing a disguise now, if this were to pass, they would be doing actual jail time for infringing on others freedoms through intimidation while in disguise.

See Berkeley and it’s communist mayor

Yeah, that's a dude, faggot

Read the bill. This isnt specifically trying to label Antifa. It is essentially trying to make it illegal to infringe upon others (caysing riots and violence or destruction) to detract from others constitutional rights WHILE WEARING A MASK. That is how it specifically calls out Antifa.

DAILY REMINDER THAT if you aren't willing to die protecting the ideology you say it represents you, then you are just posing. All of them who will get butthurt, terrified or afraid of this, were nothing more than cannon fodder. If they doubt their actions over the last years, then they never believed in it and did it for the "trend". Suits them well, round them up!

It would be enforced by state police.

He's not a communist.

>muh human right to destroy things and wear a mask and act like a savage

go to africa, its all day every day there, tough guy, go tell a warlord in any one of the various garbage dump african countries that they're shit, be my guest lol.

>and beating up trashcans ?

>left wing conservatives
lmao

I dont think it is a felony but they certainly didn't enforce it there. I have seen one person refuse to remove their mask when an officer asked him to. He got arrested. He took it off quick as shit before cuffs were put on but it was already too late. Police took him in.

Every political gathering.
For example, the recent Rufio Panman beatdown.
He explains how the police search them all for weapons then let antifags keep their weapons. Clearly in the video you can see the faggot who got knocked out was attacking with a weapon. It's been the same story ever since the Berkeley riots when police were ordered to stand down and let the Antifags attack.

fucking based

They wish

Literally not at all what the bill says. Read it. It literally states infringing upon others constitutional rights WHILE DISGUISED is punishable of up to 15 years in prison. Two years mandatory for desteuction of property while masked.

It doesnt care of "affiliations" with Antifa since its immediately calling them out for their disguises to begin with.

I guess I'll have to burn my Klan hood.

Maybe if thats something youre concerned about you shouldnt publicly share those views you cucked faggot.

There should be a 15 year prison sentence for commenting without reading the fucking material being discussed.

Read jackass. It provides penalty enhancements for doing these things while wearing a disguise. Thats a good thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

That law is already on the books, they just need to enforce it.

>The Communist Control Act (68 Stat. 775, 50 U.S.C. 841-844) is a piece of United States federal legislation, signed into law by President Dwight Eisenhower on 24 August 1954, which outlaws the Communist Party of the United States and criminalizes membership in, or support for the Party or "Communist-action" organizations and defines evidence to be considered by a jury in determining participation in the activities, planning, actions, objectives, or purposes of such organizations.

>Pic related should be in jail right now
And so should John Brennan

Attached: F2AC5B7A-9BC8-4EA3-908F-D147B81C02CB.jpg (460x259, 25K)

Just make masking up while protesting an arrest able offence. Shut that shit right down.

lmfao you'd have to declare martial law in California

anti-fascist activities = politically motivated violence aka terrorism.

Shit, meant left wing authoritarians

It will provide a penalty enhancement for the shit Antifa does. This is a good thing. Eric Clanton would be even more btfo if this was law then.

if only