CONCEALED WEAPONS

Anyone who believes concealed weapons should be allowed on campus/in schools is retarded. There are infinitely better solutions to stop school shooters and to uphold school safety. Change my mind.

Attached: gun at school3.jpg (1280x960, 306K)

>There are infinitely better solutions to stop school shooters and to uphold school safety
Name them.

Like what? Maybe some mace?

>Name them.
He is probably going to say something like ban guns so no one has guns, therefore shootings cannot happen.

Well, what about metal detectors?

I have a concealed weapon on me right now and there is nothing you can do about it

You’re a stupid Jew, and no one should bother with trying to change your mind.

Fuck off.

Guns, explosives and nukes should be free to buy and use anytime. It doesn't matter if anybody dies. Change my mind.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: bloody pepe.png (515x431, 297K)

>Anyone who believes concealed weapons aren't carried on campus/in schools despite them being "gun free zones" is retarded.
FTFY slide thread OP
sage

I'm just saying concealed weapons have more of a possibility to harm rather than protect. I believe metal detectors are better solutions.

Putting metal detectors into a school is the fastest way to get rid of the rich smart kids. After that the only thing the school is good for is being a great place to buy drugs.

/thread
Sage in all fields

Jesus Fucking Christ you summerfags are retarded. Stop bumping fucking bait and slide threads you mongoloids. SAGE AND MOVE ALONG

You know armed security guards have guns as well right? You leftists are full on fucking retarded.

*Pulls out a concealed weapon and blows out your mind* There.

>Anyone who believes concealed weapons should be allowed on campus/in schools is retarded.
Why?

>There are infinitely better solutions to stop school shooters and to uphold school safety.
Such as? If they're better, how come they haven't stopped a single school shooting?

>Change my mind.
So why do you want only the criminals to have firearms?

>1 post by this ID
Imagine that.

You're a massive faggot. Change my mind.

>Pro Tip: You can't.

UP THE RA

Either students can't wear belts, have coins or anything metal at all on them, or you have to hire security personnel like in an airport, probably doubling the school's expenses. Either solution doesn't work.

Where do reside/work and we will test your theory.

My mind has yet to be changed

Why? This seems like the perfect solution to end violence. Something people do not understand about everyone having weapons, eventually, all wanting to cause harm will be cleansed from the planet.

>actually believing this hippie kumbaya-bullshit

Attached: 1527479412512.jpg (486x409, 45K)

it has nothing to do with that, although it would be a nice bi-product, but its your fucking right to carry, moron

Having a large contingent of heavily armed guards constantly patrolling, making themselves known at all times so the children know they'll die the moment they pull a gun :^)

>Change my mind.
How about you just kys instead you fucking homo. No one cares enough about what you think to change your mind, you're not even a man

Thread ended here.

Arm everyone. When everyone is armed...no one will be...

Attached: main-qimg-dae8945de14a9f0f38a1ffcb1ccbf62a-c.jpg (266x261, 14K)

more niggers would kill eachother
whats the problem

open carry

Well seeing as you're a nigger that would directly concern you would it not?

Attached: 5jfslsnxe.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

You're in a classroom and start hearing gunshots and they're getting closer, would you rather have a concealed pistol or a sign on the door that says no guns allowed?

Attached: 1521906430253m.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Kek

Why try and change your mind? I couldn't care less if you are retarded.

Attached: ug07agsjn5811.png (1097x791, 1.55M)