Phobia

Why do liberals always accuse conservatives of being "afraid" of change?
>homophobia
>islamiphobia
>xenophobia
What is the proper response to these labels that will btfo the libtards?

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (750x415, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9RgkZebW1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them to get fucked

so you are afraid liberals might call you names? sounds like you suffer from liberophobia

Tell them the Holocaust never happened

/thread

it is designed to have no response. that is the point of twisting language to fit your narrative, you make it impossible to respond rationally in a reasonable timeframe.

MRIs confirm it's not the fear portion of the brain, but that which deals with disgust. That, and quit being a faggot who cares what other people think about you

Here's my response: (See Pic)

Attached: media_29WxOp_a9b944774ff55df4c53d4c3db8945d0e.jpg (800x430, 73K)

Ask them if they're stupid enough to answer a rhetorical question.

Ask them to prove it. Watch Larry elder btfo dave Rubin a couple years ago for a template.

a) they're projecting
b) it's more of a rhetorical device than a real argument, it's obviously insulting to be accused of being "mad" or "afraid" so it tends to provoke you to anger, consequently "proving them right" when you angrily disagree

Tell them you identify as a trans, one legged, muslim, Nubian, lesbian vegan... and to go check their fucking privilege lol

Attached: fat-nick-1.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>What is the proper response to btfo the libtards
The truth of the situation as you hinestly believe it, clearly and firmly. Or does everything have to be a le ebbin shadilay meme for you Jow Forumsthedonalders? Alsmost as bad as the lefts obsession with sarcasm and passive aggression.

Sane people are suspicious of change. Look at the world now, faggots!

Attached: 784DE55C-2923-449B-9582-A9F36DA17DA6.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

bro just hack their language. here we can go a few steps ahead with it.

>What is the proper response to these labels that will btfo the libtards?
Faaaaaaag.

You should delete that.
Makes you sound retarded

There's nothing about the current paradigm worth conserving. Nobody wants change more now than do conservatives.

it sounds retarded because OP is retarded

This is not how it works retard, there's a reason rhetoric was a large part of classical education. If it were just about "being right" then public discourse would be dominated by scholars and intellectuals, but instead it's dominated by demagogues, yellow journalism, and mass media talking heads; SEEMING right is a completely different art from BEING right, and the reason 95% of their "argument" is shaming tactics and accusations of [virginity / being a loser / jealousy / fear / etc.] is because it's rhetorically effective.

It is projection, liberals fear. Those that are on the right are motivated by other emotions. When it comes to shitskins I feel disgust. I don't fear the brown people but they are disgusting and I want them far away.

Attached: 1511917955062.png (722x720, 554K)

Not all diversity/change/"progress" is good. Offer to piss in their drink and when they say no call them a bigot because diversity is our strength.

I don't get how I'm afraid. For me, it's just getting rid of vermin and risk. Gays? Degenerate culture that corrupts. Muslims? Hostile culture that wants to kill and enslave. Foreigners? Outside influence that doesn't want the best for us. Want them gone because they pose dangers and risk that outweigh any benefits.

ask them to what end their progress will lead them and ask them if progress for the sake of progess makes any sense at all (it doesn't)

>anime reaction images
>I'm not afraid of brown people
Okay buddy. Just make sure you have plenty of time to unwind tonight and watch your children's cartoons. It's stressful roleplaying as an alpha male on the internet.

This is the only right answer.

tell them to stop sexually objectifying your whiteness with their fear

Attached: 1521238835866.png (500x328, 91K)

If a man attacks a kid everyday should we blame the kid for being scared of the strange man

That's all liberals can do

Literally the insula lights up when you see someone of another race. The insula is responsible for feelings of disgust.

For people who are 'not racist', the pfc then gets involved to dampen the signal of disgust coming from the insula.

This is why racism will never die, it's instinctual and every new human is a new racist.

>attacking anime reaction images on Jow Forums

Attached: 1515569650133.jpg (726x747, 122K)

It grows back to Freudianism. If they can accuse someone of mental illness or disorder they don't have to work on debating their opponent. Same intention as accusing someone of racism.

The solution is to point out that phobias are a medical diagnosis. Unless the leftist has a psychiatric or mental health degree that confers on them the ability to diagnosis phobias, then that falls under libel and their accusations are invalid.

This is something that I have been saying for awhile. They create new words that are false and make presumptions about people that have no basis in reality. "Homophobia" is not a thing. Look at people who have real phobias and how they hysterically recoil from mundane objects like cottonballs. Being disgusted is not a phobia. But calling someone "homophobic" automatically places the presumption that they are irrational in their feelings. It's a powerful label that discredits anti-LGBT people immediately.

The left are a bunch of phobiaphobes and they need to realize it's 2018 and being afraid of people who are afraid of things is a thing of the past.

White guys and asians don't seem to mind each other, though I'm west coast America so maybe its diffrent.

you could try explaining its completely rational and the person who coined "islamophobia" has made a complete 180 because he actually got exposed to what muslims are like.

isnt it weird how its always the people living among these foreigners that have such negative opinions of them? its almost as if its post-judice, not pre-judice.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>end the discussion
>laugh
>reload

Attached: 1504085954313.jpg (250x250, 42K)

To be honest white people are ditty slobs compared to the nips. I am sure they are disgusted by us but are too polite to say anything

Attached: 1514167028924.jpg (900x636, 216K)

"I was born this way."

hanging

nips are a lot cleaner on the surface than they are behind the scenes. We can certainly learn from them when it comes to keeping public spaces clean though.

>tell them that you were raped by one of the category
>pretend to cry
>punch them in the face

Attached: ZkWbC.jpg (1675x1032, 611K)

Hey Beter

>nips are a lot cleaner on the surface than they are behind the scenes
idk. i've been to nipland to visit a good friend who is a nip and his house and all the friends' and families' houses were spectacularly clean and organized

I mean more in the sense of the parts of the city you dont see. back alleys and such.

This. How the fuck did hate for something get mislabeled as a fear? People who hate gays are not afraid of them. Why do we still accept this mainstream idea that disgust or hatred for something must mean people have some phobia like it's unjustified/irrational to hate it? If muslims are invading and trying to kill/replace you and you hate them for it you're not irrational. We need a new suffix for this.

ironically enough, I was molested by a gay guy, when I was 13. If I hadn't fought him off, he would've rape me.

i highly doubt their back allies are full of homeless human waste like ours are

hot. tell us moar

I will never grow tired of watching that.

You have an unusually big homelessness problem for a first world nation, yes. But like many other things, Japan seems better on the surface, their homlessness problem for example isn't as obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9RgkZebW1s

dispossessed males were basically completely on their own and unassisted by anyone for the longest time. Even if there was, there was a strong sense of shame for men in being unable to provide or being unwelcome in their own household so even without and official divorce they could end up on the street.

FUCK OFF Faggot

i would eat pizza that landed cheese-down in a japanese back alley before i would in an american restaurant

THIS. If you want to get good at arguing, you have to practice arguing. Knowing the facts is crucial, but it isn't enough on its own.

>bawww what should we do when the people we mock and belittle for being sensitive call us mean names
>asking for advice against bullies in your literal safe space

Attached: 1531016275716.gif (320x240, 1.6M)

>Change

Attached: 1530025371944.jpg (626x422, 58K)

I'm not afraid of any of those things. I'm disgusted by them.

Attached: 1493056155230.jpg (1203x1447, 244K)

I am afraid that the future will become nothing but pre-Nazi and post-Nazi Germany where someone with a cut off penis has another man stick his dick into their wound out in public, where children are raped every day like in Britian, and where I have no say in protecting myself or preventing harm to my family and I.