Trump should cancel the meeting

Attached: 4D60900B-0585-419A-A262-71F51F81BF64.jpg (750x928, 176K)

they are the ones looking ridiculous not us.

The price of this balloon will be 4% of GDP.

Europe should ban drumpf from ever entering again

Would be amusing if Trump canceled the visit and just told May to fuck off

Strike London from the list of places to travel to.

If he could have actually gotten the Muslim ban we wanted, it would already be on the list.

how will plromphdf every recover?

Just figure if Trump do that one year before the Brexit ...

Attached: 383917.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

Attached: 1523569612065.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

Can we make May's treasonous Remain government finally collapse the same day that Trump lands?

Trump should go visit the balloon site. It'll be tethered to the ground about 90 feet above what I can only assume will be a protest/rally.

He should go there and just smile.
"Great stuff."

>Hold a rally to cry about Trump
>Cry about Nigel Farrage
>Fly a ballon of Trump looking like a crying baby
>projecting this hard
>being this fucking ironic

Trump does not care about bad press, except when he can use it to add power to his negotiating.

stop being fucking snowflakes, its a fucking 20 foot balloon that he wont even see.
let the libcucks have their silly balloon, its just nice for them to see a white baby in London for a change.

That made me chuckle.

Yeah that'd sure show everyone what a cuck he is. Good idea.

Will the Brits be laughing after we carpet-bomb downtown London with B52s?

only if they used that 4% to stop leeching defense.

Can we get a SoiBlimp instead?

Attached: 65897667.jpg (1462x1192, 267K)

This is utterly retarded in many levels, the UK already pissed the EU with Brexit, which I'm certain it's great, the US could be a great ally to smooth Brexit with great trade deals, the US is booming right now, having Trump as an ally which also hates the EU would be an invaluable asset for the future of the UK, but no, instead they want to piss the only guy that could them, they'll not go unscathed nor unharmed, the UK has nothing to gain with this stunt.

Attached: 1531285432795.jpg (530x799, 57K)

but the amount of salt from popping it mid flight would be too good to pass up.

To show that it doesn't't bother him in the slightest and that he's enjoying it?

Certainly not at all a contributing factor to him winning in the first place.

He should end the special relationship with a tweet.

So stupid. Its going to be flying over London. Trump isn't going to London

Attached: 1462252562797s.jpg (196x178, 5K)

Yeah which is why he chose to go to the correspondent's dinner and affably smile and just take their shitting on him with a grin on his face. Right? I remember him doing that.

Oh wait, he didn't do that. He told them to go fuck themselves and did his own thing. He refused to show up to dinners where the point was to mock him. Why would he change that now and go "Wow, I'll just sit here and smile while you mock me!"

You are a total retard.

Attached: khan_its_gunna_be_okay.png (1300x800, 783K)

We must protect the last remaining white baby in London
Humbly requesting fellow pollacks to protect the balloon from other fellow pollacks who have fallen for jewish trickery of attacking the balloon so they can start a media campaign against pol communities among multiple chans

I think he should cancel the UK trip all together.

That would make him look absolutely weak, like a balloon could stop the President of the United States, he should own it by taking a smiling selfie with it like not giving a fuck.

he should bomb them instead
would only hit muslims anyway

the special relationship was a jewish lie started in WW2 to stop the NatSoc.s

>see a white baby in London for a change
top kek