One Resaon

Can any of you shithole countries give one reason why United states shouldn't let you starve in the next 50 years?

youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU

Pic Related

Attached: 1531317050158888998345.png (1570x872, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need their organs

We have the beaners for that

They all have pancreatitis and fatty livers

Well you cant support an economy on Organs so..

I guess their countries will just have to go through The Great Depression times 10.

Cause if you dont we ll become so poor and uneducated that we ll become the next Caliphate?

Attached: 986292934890493.jpg (124x91, 3K)

Merkel already tried that and Trump did not care about you appeals to emotion.

>he is unaware of organ trafficking and trade

sensiblechuckle.jpg

48:30 of vid
youtu.be/feU7HT0x_qU

poverty is just what the white man needs to kick tribalism into overdrive

When Gen Z retires, they will unironically be thought of like boomers. A lucky generation that was able to live off the fat of the land thanks to 40 years of non-stop American economic dominance. The next decades will rival post WW2 years in terms of booming US economy.

USA Golden Age now

What tribalism most Europeans will be in their 50's. Russia's military will be cut in half and oil will be worth nothing so their economy will collapse. China's economy will also collapse. Its game over USA won.

you don't do anything
hard times will create strong men and more tribal traits will come to shine,people will value certain things more and dont live as hedonistic fucks
I wholeheardetly wish the US would fuck off

Attached: 1524330458546.png (666x591, 475K)

The USA wont fuck off for the rest of your lifetime.

I bet you wish that you lil conqueror you

I haven't even mentioned the fact that we wont need to get our cheap labor from China anymore because Mexico will be one of the largest economies in the on the next 50 years.

South Africa is in the top 10 anti-American countries when it comes to US votes in the UN, yet you fucking retards keep sending this place 300m a year. Why, I need this explained.

why are you even talking
your country is a hivecluster of degeneracy
the only redeemable regions are north-mid-west parts
you're literally 50% white while beaners undercut real americans in every job they take

Too bad faggot we killed you fare and square germany belongs to us now. Be grateful we allow you to tend the land as serfs

Because our GDP is 17,000,000,000,000$ and we wipe our ass with that money.

This is a sour-kraut

>the only redeemable regions are north-mid-west parts
Guess which part I live in turbo-german
>reichnigger McImmigrant seriously talking about brown people undercutting jobs

Attached: 16.jpg (1024x768, 258K)

Doesn't mean you should be fucking doing it!

Good thing about our countries most of the areas are segregated blacks kill blacks. You have to deal with muslims actively raping and trying to destroy your country.

>Too bad faggot we killed you fare and square
>fare
yeah you really showed us
>leaf
not an argument

Attached: 1521046378172.jpg (1065x1069, 109K)

>this shitty post again
It truly is summer. Sage.

but we already do let our poor and homeless starve. Oh wait you were asking for other shitholes, disregard that.

What is your country doing to remove Merkel after she's destroyed your demographics for the next decades to come? At least we elected Trump

Attached: copy4.jpg (2656x1494, 1.98M)

Bought this guy's line of bullshit until he got up to the mexican drug war and revealed himself to be a completely uninformed dishonest sham. Crediting Obama with cracking down on SInaola cartel when it has been verified in court as a fact that his DoJ and DEA struck a deal with the Sinaola cartel to give them immunity from police interdiction and enforcement in exchange for information about other cartels operating in the country.

A guy who gets basic facts that categorically wrong can't be trusted to make far-reaching predictions.

Our poor are some of the richest people im the world, our poor are obese have flat screen tv's, smart phones. What your thinking of is Drug Addicts.

He predicted Xi Jinping becoming a dictator.

lol fuck off nigger you dont have power to starve any one.

Hey retard, states aren't totally defined by blue/red. Only the urban centers are liberal. Most of the land in America belongs to conservatives.

No shit you retard but some states have more influential urban centers than others. For example California STATE laws are complete shit because of the urban centers, and Washington's STATE laws are becoming shit because of Seattleniggers

Attached: 7.jpg (1024x768, 477K)

And what did the germans fight for you lost and ended up more cucked than us.
What happened to prussia?
How does it feel knowing soviets raped the militarism out of your women.

Shouldn't have started it.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

Attached: 1494277287562.jpg (600x529, 88K)

Hey fuckface, thanks for stating the obvious. The kraut said pretty much everywhere was irredeemable. That's stupid.

We're talking about modern countries here. We've had Jews in office working to shift the population for over half a century. Your countries just started to experience the shift, the difference is, you have nowhere to go once the process starts in earnest.

Well as you can see we elected Donald J. Trump and he is making immigration MERIT based in the. Democrats have to Defend i think 12 states in the mid-terms. Trump is cracking down on Immigration, he is ending Affirmative Action. Where is the altruism? the White Race inside the US will be fine. We are ending trade deals with China and Mexico.

What foresight, people have been saying this since the bush administration.
If his conceptualization of the elements and factional forces involved in the mexican drug war are anything to go by all of his war predictions are absolutely back asswards and useless.

social media has made "I know nothing about what i'm talking about but have good virtuous intentions and that's all anyone needs in this world so here's my policy idea!!!111" the driving force between liberal/leftist "progressive" politics. take UBI for example. I'm no economist so I have no understanding of economic theory but even so I realize that UBI is an interesting idea that's never been tried on a massive scale, and, as such, would affect the economy in many nuanced and unforeseen ways. yet, your typical shitlib on twitter makes the argument "ummmmmm yes sweetie, I DO deserve a new iPhone every month and unlimited fast food, so yea, I DO deserve free money from the government, don't all people???? #diversity #hashtags," and it gets half a million retweets because everyone sympathizes with the sentiment without using even a modicum of logic to see whether or not the idea would actually work

So please tell me what else was he wrong about faggot?

Then say it to the kraut you dingdong

Attached: 7.jpg (5312x2988, 3.87M)

Idk i'm not as well informed about the south china sea and ukraine situations to be able to say, but being that he was completely pants-shittingly wrong and retarded on Mexico his entire POV goes into the trash as far as I'm concerned.

What is wrong with his analysis of Mexico? Drug war drives down wages and low wages encourages people to shift manufacturing to Mexico. How is that incorrect?

Did you even watch the full video every thing he said besides a stupid drug war in Mexico was fact.

You're the one who replied to me, idiot.

The only countries that will turn out good besides the US is
>turkey
>australia
>uk

In which fucking post are you on opiods
see

It's called bribery. With the ANC in power for so long you should be quite the expert on it by now

>turkey

Attached: 1493747532418.gif (500x375, 488K)

What's so funny they have a solid economy?