Papa John's Got Played by Liberal Snowflakes

So there's this: zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-11/papa-johns-tumbles-after-report-founders-racist-remarks

>On the May call, Schnatter was asked how he would distance himself from racist groups online. He responded by downplaying the significance of his NFL statement. “Colonel Sanders called blacks niggers,” Schnatter allegedly said, before complaining that Sanders never faced public backlash.

>Schnatter also reflected on his early life in Indiana, where, he said, people used to drag African-Americans from trucks until they died. He apparently intended for the remarks to convey his antipathy to racism, but multiple individuals on the call found them to be offensive, the source said. After learning about the incident, Laundry Service owner Casey Wasserman moved to terminate the company’s contract with Papa John’s.

Here are the snowflakes that set up Schnatter (Papa John) by asking him to be honest: 247laundryservice.com/our-team/

>The fucking soi must flow

Attached: 15-papa-john-schnatter.w1200.h630_0.jpg (500x262, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palestormer.blogspot.com/2017/11/alt-right-white-supremacists-claim-papa.html?m=1
retailmenot.com/showcoupon/9603379/?redemptionChannel=online
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>laundry service

never liked this guy after he had extensive plastic surgery done. He should just go all the way and get a sex change. Also papa john's sucks.. even pizza hut is better. RIP papa john racist fuck.

1488 nigger killer pizza

So he didn't even call anyone a nigger?

>racist fuck

Everyone is racist

>Ruining a persons life because they said a word
You know, one day the pendulum is gonna swing back the other way and it won't be pretty

Jsut role played to help his PR. Was a trap.jpg

Well that is a good enough endorsement for me.. If commies hate it, I'm ordering it.

>(((Wasserman)))
I mean ffs. Seriously?
Fucking jew tricks.

You never give libshits what they want. Today it's 'that dog should be on a leash'. Tomorrow it's 'children belong to entire communities'.

>ruining a person's life
I have a feeling John Schnatter will be just fine. He'll figure out a way to survive

Your dog should be on a leash you dumb faggot, that's not a liberal policy.

Uh what? Sounds like Papa played the snowflakes for free publicity. How are jews so fucking stupid? High IQ my ass.

More likely the opposite is true. Free publicity for this snowflake agency.

So they are trying to destory him for not helping try to destory the NFL.

Thats why you hire people that didnt spent 10,000$+ on feelings classes in college.

>So they are trying to destory him for not helping try to destroy the NFL.
Pretty sure they were just fucking him over for personal gain. Or SJW points or how ever the fuck these jews profit form others.
Literally hired to help him and his image from being too 'real'. Use that info to cancel the contract and then leak information to the press. Text book jew behavior.

Good! Papa Johns tastes like hate! Pizza Hut for life!

mmm i want some pizza

if they don't pull a Starbucks, this is as bullish a story as it could possibly be. BUY!

/ourpizza/

Attached: z_KKK_Papa_Johns.jpg (1200x963, 127K)

Wait, so now people can't even say "niggers" when they're quoting/denigrating racists? Fuck me.

Casey (((Wasserman)))

kek

Attached: polpapa.jpg (1190x595, 189K)

I'm starting ti feel like they deserved to get shit on for going to a jew owned PR company in the first place. I mean. Could you be a dumber cunt trusting those people??

looks like pizza is back on the menu boys!

I hope they keep pushing. That way when it swings back it’ll be even worse for them.

>tfw you notice the price
Fuck me

Attached: gty_480064128_74375466.jpg (1000x600, 155K)

pizza hut is actual garbage you pleb

dominos has improved drastically

it's

>dominos
>papa johns
>pizza hut

in that order

>Schnatter also reflected on his early life in Indiana, where, he said, people used to drag African-Americans from trucks until they died
He is in what is 40s.....so he's essentially admitting they were lynching blacks in large numbers even as recent as the 70s and it never got recorded. This is why I fucking love how whites think everything ended after slavery and that they shouldnt be blamed for how blacks were treated, you fucks deserve everything coming to you

The fact that Little Caserars placed so high in market share shocks me.
The absolute state of pizza in this country.

Attached: 48b03a877dc3d6097cc1c908ff0246d5.jpg (315x277, 22K)

> you fucks deserve everything coming to you
It's never too late to leave the country if you hate it that much.
If people act like trash they deserve to get thrown out. It's not a color thing. Just happens most blacks are trash. Odd how that works. Africa being such a global power house.

I love my country, I just hate all the white trash infesting it.

>my country

This isn't YOUR country nigger

Papa John's is garbage pizza. That said, he did nothing wrong and fuck the company for kicking out its founder

National chains are shit. This is nothing new. Anyone with any sense of taste know only to buy from local chains or from mom and pop restaurants. There are countless better places then these four shitholes.

Im not black and im a 9th generation American. Its more my country than it will ever be yours, white trash.

Yeah, communists, rapists, and pedophiles were routinely strung up and killed. Racist agitators invading white spaces and causing problems got the rope too.

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

>I love my country, I just hate all the white trash infesting it.
You can't 'love your country" and then hate the people keeping it together.
Don't believe whites keep it working? Look at South Africa post-apartheid. Fucking massive shit hole just like Detroit. Niggers ruin everything >20% of given population.

My grandmother's side has been here since the 1600s. Go fuck yourself nigger. He's right though.

Dominos is better and more Christian.

yfw i worked at one for two weeks

Dude their product is so shit you dont even know. At the time i was there the seasoning used to make the pizza sauce was expired by three months, and they still had the equivalent of 6 more months of it.... and this was in an upper middle class area. I can't imagine how foul the shit is in shitty neighborhoods

Dominos is terrible. Papa Johns can't compete with a real pizza shop, but it's perfectly cromulent if there's nothing else around or you're having an office party or whatever.

Wait he said Nigger?

gonna go get pizza now.

When was the last time you had Dominos? Cuz fr, i used to hate them because of how bad they were in the 2000's, but damn, they've improved drastically over the last few years.

You fucking plebs talking about pizza when the thread is about jews fucking over business owners.
>the levels of autism here
Fuck it. Tendies > pizza. Debate me!

Dominos has drastically increased in taste quality since they revamped their recipe. It's still national pizza garbage though so it varies on how well they make it at the one closest to you. Ever been to one in Japan? Probably the best since they aren't made by lazy spics.

pizza is important

you probably like Cane's dont you you hipster faggot with zero taste

orly? Maybe I'll try it out next time I don't have time to make my own food.

You should. It's solid now. Probably gonna get me a pizza later and enjoy my day off

Sounds like a nice childhood

>Cane's
The fuck is that?
Delivery is never as good as mom and pop places. That's the only thing I'll state as fact. Otherwise your bitching about who's pre-packaged frozen slop tastes better. It's a moot point imo.

>Ingrediants
Fucking what?

WTF, so he quoted someone who said nigger as a hypothetical scenario and theyre after him? Is "nigger" some magic word that summons ire irrespective of intent

Cane's is a trash ass chain that literally only sells chicken tenders. And they are always cold and taste bland as fuck.

So, of course hipsters adopted it and rave about it constantly.

>cromulent
You fucking nigger

>Is "nigger" some magic word that summons ire irrespective of intent
Only when it suits a narrative.

So it's ironic like drinking PBR. Figures.

Image is from some faggots blog spot palestormer.blogspot.com/2017/11/alt-right-white-supremacists-claim-papa.html?m=1

Attached: JOHNNY-PAPA-1622x1200.png (1622x1200, 1.29M)

It's entirely down to beaners eating that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They are insanely cheap, and for some reason Mexicans love that shit-tier pizza. I work near a Little Caesar's in Hollywood and every day you will see literally dozens of goblinas and creaturas parading down the street with like 4 or 5 boxes in hand. Multiply this by however many thousand franchises they have and it's easy to see why they have such huge market share.

Attached: 1530601850042.jpg (1024x768, 244K)

Pander to the market I guess. I mean $5 pizza is someones perfect meal I guess.

Just had my first Papa Johns pizza today.

Most disgusting piece of shit pizza in existence.

Horrid. Why is traditional american food so disgusting?

Attached: Gerard-Batten.jpg (489x686, 14K)

Cromulent is my favorite word. It just goes to.ahow how a good vocabulary embiggens the smallest word

You cant even be white and sing a rap song with the word bigger. DUH!

>Most disgusting piece of shit pizza in existence.
There is worse. I assure you bong.

Chain store pizza isn't traditional american food. Their model is designed not around the quality of the pizza itself but being able to load it up with a bunch of toppings and then you can craft your choice of a decent flavor that way.

It's like getting a hamburger from 5 Guys. The burger itself is really not all that good, but you can load it up with a whole mess of toppings and then the package deal is pretty OK for fast food.

They revamped the recipe around 2010ish. Though agsin the quality can vary depending on where youre buying it. I have two near me, one sucks and over cooks the pizza the other is awesome.

>Horrid. Why is traditional american food so disgusting?

>chain food is traditional

Weak bait

>Their model is designed not around the quality
The ability to get food, term used loosely, at 11PM on a Wednesday night when your totally shit faced is a big reason for these chains being in business desu.
>Convenience + cost > quality

If their pizza didn’t taste like shit i’d Order it more often

Is there a magic topping combination that's especially good, or is the pizza itself really just good? I usually go for pepperoni or pepperoni+something when I'm sampling a pizza shop because if that comes out terrible then there's not much hope.

I fucking love Little Ceasers. Tastes way better than Pizza hut

>I fucking love Little Ceasers. Tastes way better than Pizza hut

Attached: chappelle-crackhead.jpg (306x240, 14K)

The funniest part to me, there's another chicken chain called Zaxby's, they do what Cane's does better, AND have buffalo wings, salads and other shit, with way more side options. You'd think they'd get more love but nope, Cane's is their chosen one. Basic fucks

Papa Murphy’s is best.

Especially on thin crust with the creamy garlic sauce.

this
Cane's tendies are garbage.
>shitty breading
>either cold as ice or hot as lava when you bite into them
>actual chicken is tasteless
The only good thing about Cane's is their texas toast.
Popeye's and even McDonald's have better tendies than Cane's.

Just shows that when you make enough money you stop giving a fuck.

He'll probably miss the spotlight though.

>not eating mom and pop pizza
It must be hell living in a place where those are your 3 choices.
Plebs.

If you want to test it use make sure to use the $7.99 coupon for three topping large pizza
retailmenot.com/showcoupon/9603379/?redemptionChannel=online
Also I like change it up. Last one I got several months ago was bbq sauce instead of regular pizza sauce and onions, bacon and tomatoes

i will fucking sneed you so hard you piece of shit

I'm a weird fucker but i always get garlic parmasean white sauce (or ranch everywhere else), chicken, jalapenos and then either ham or bacon. Shits good.

you eat curdled blood out of stomachs and you call our food bad?

> Zaxby's
They changed there batter on the tendies. No fucking idea why. Use to be a staple on our GoT nights the past few years. Fuckers pandering to some assholes I assume.

Keep in mind the only reason id ever buy from either of them is when i can find a coupon to reduce the price of a pizza to nothingness. It's cheap and affordable after a busy day. That's why people buy this shit. I love mom and pop pizza places and there's tons around every local town in the US but they tend to cost double compared to a papa johns pizza or Dominos during a sale.

>Having cheap, delicious pizza delivered to your house and eating it while watching a Starz action movie with your family
YWN know a cozier feeling

Attached: 1520700722092.png (1106x1012, 613K)

see Go try Zaxby's. Their texas toast is better, along with everything else.

Live in Louisville KY, most of our mom and pop pizza is trash or extremely expensive ($24 for a 14" for example) or both. We just got Jet's (Detroit style chain) a few years back, they've got the best buffalo ranch chicken pizza money can buy, but why spend $20 on a pizza when i can spend $8 at dominos and be just a satisfied?

I got myself burnt out on them so i haven't had it in a while. Sad if true. They kept bumping up the price of the boneless wings n things meal which is what i would always get. Was $6 at one point, no drink, now its like $9 forced to get a drink too.

>"Schnatter was asked how he would distance himself from racist groups online"
It's a fucking pizza company. I'm sick of these virtue-signalling kikes. Nobody fucking cares about NFL niggers.

>Go try Zaxby's. Their texas toast is better, along with everything else.
They use to be goat. But that change on the coating or batter they made sucks. Too thick. Like fucking pancake batter. It's whites making the food so can't just be shit dindus fucking up the chicken like Burger King.

When Chicken Express blows up you all will get the chance to try a real chicken resturant. This place put every other chicken place in my hometown out. Lines are constantly in the street.

I used to hate dominos and now it is pretty much the only pizza chain i eat.

i get a sausage/pepperoni pizza, mr. pibb, cinnamon twists.

avoid the cheese sticks they are not that good. but the pizza is pretty good.

>mr. pibb
Can't tell if boomer or you live somewhere that still sells original pibb and not pibb xtra.

Boneless wings are still solid tho

Boi come to Louisville and try Indi's chicken. Kentucky is known for KFC, but the real deal fried chicken we actually respect and eat here is Indi's. Its only in hood areas, and you order through bulletproof glass but you can spend $20 and get like 30 pieces of chicken, wedges, rolls and their bomb ass homemade hot sauce that'll have you still feeling it on the toilet for days lmao

wow all this cane's hate. truly you are all plebians.

but we're all ignoring the elephant in the room. the granddaddy of chicken. the greatest most based fast food restaraunt to ever exist.

it observes the lord's day. it invented it's own bbq sauce. it gives regular sized portions that don't make you feel sick after eating. the flavor is impeccable. the fries are always hot. the staff is always courteous and fast.

the only downside to this fast food restaurant is that there are so many people trying to eat there at all times that you have to go at 3PM to be able to get through the line in 10 minutes.

>Indi's chicken
Sounds like Popeyes in the dirty south. Tasty but hood rats ery where.

they only call it that because of feminism. it is mr pibb and will always be mr pibb.

It makes Popeyes seem like a white establishment lmao

>Ignoring

Nigga Chick-fil-a is the undisputed king of fast food in my book. Great service, no sauce jewing, always good, fast and cheap.

>In 2001, a new formula called Pibb Xtra added cinnamon flavor,[6] replacing the original formula in many parts of the United States. Today Pibb Xtra is labeled as "artificially flavored spicy cherry soda".

Thought they changed the name earlier than that. Oh well. Guess kids would have seen this shit and not just old farts.

>It makes Popeyes seem like a white establishment lmao
Fuck. So dress accordingly?

Attached: full-body-armor-for-sale-FBY-XY05.jpg (420x800, 38K)

>Wasserman also confirmed former chief creative officer (and Stein's wife) Alyson Warshaw has left the company. Jason Kelly, former chief strategy officer, also transitioned to a "consulting role" earlier this year, a spokesman for Wasserman said.

Thats right fags, if you a run a marketing company trying to boost a customers image don't let your Jew wife listen in or talk to billion dollar customers.

Attached: IMG_1798.jpg (642x428, 60K)

Hahah no..no no... ha!

Attached: Le 56 percenter.jpg (79x109, 9K)