Look around, see HUNDREDS of different human religions, throughout all of history. See billions and billions of people...

>look around, see HUNDREDS of different human religions, throughout all of history. See billions and billions of people, who believe in different deities than you. Believe in different holy books than you. Believe in different creation myths than you. All of which SWEAR their god/s is/are real, with exactly the same amount of passion, faith and insistence that you, yourself feel about your own religion
>my god is actually real though
>because....?

Y'know, Greek Mythology and Egyptian Mythology, all that stuff -- they weren't always CALLED that. They were (and in some small corners of the world, still are,) legitimate religions and systems of faith.
What makes you think Christianity won't be called Christian Mythology in 1000 years?

Attached: i-am-christian-funny-quotes-you-can-ridicule-me-torture-kill-but-cannot-change-my-mind-brown-.jpg (600x589, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity is best though because it makes you the most butthurt.

You didn't post to tell all those other believers they were wrong, now did you?

I wont let that happen.

Christianity is a massively successful meme, with many imitators.

The reason Christianity is much more prevalent and successful compared to other religions that have "died off" was because Christianity used missionaries to help spread it all across the world.

Daily reminder that devout Christians who espouse the traditional doctrine of the Bible are painted as monsters by the (((contemporary culture))) and have been under increasing soft persecution by government entities. >Really makes you think

Attached: 907E3F7A-5E27-4808-83C3-0307062EDBD8.png (785x590, 280K)

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner; neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition, that exalteth himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

Attached: A 1.png (621x535, 20K)

>nearly everyone at every time in history believed in some kind of gods or mystic powers
>you dont cause you alone are wiser than the entirety of mankind
imagine the arrogance

>missionaries
You think Manichaeism didn't have this?

Garbage thread reposted daily, do not reply without saging.

Im so happy christianity ia dying out. I hate the church and every vad thing that happens to them makes me happy. Fuck christians

2 Corinthians 4:4 English Standard Version (ESV)
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

In all due respect:

Are you a homosexual?

So what? Those people were not only primitive they had social pressure forcing them into faith. In the modern age we gave people a choice and they realized religion is a waste of time and money

This is a perfect example of a masculine lesbian post.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
nationalvanguard.org/2018/06/christianity-a-religion-for-sheep/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

And they integrated other religions and traditions into there own.

nope. I have 2 kids. Each sunday we have what I call Nerd Church. We watch nerd movies like Marvel and Lotr and then discuss the moral lessons together. Its the same morality and at least my kind of fiction isnt fucking boring and it doesnt expect people to take it seriously. My parents did take them to church once and my daughter midway through told them how "much this sucks."

>a book full of outlandish bullshit predicted that some people wouldn't buy it
>he thinks this is somehow profound

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

>christianity ia dying out
Except it isn't.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
futurism.com/genetic-idiocracy-genes-associated-with-high-education-are-becoming-rarer/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/

Attached: 1518207913604.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

I feel like saying the other ones aren't true would reach fewer current, unironic believers

This is spam

fine, whatever, just dump the Scofield bible

If there are hundreds of religions, then they cannot all be right. It stands to reason that, either one religions is the right description of events, or, none of them is.

Do you think you are so lucky, that you picked the 0.01% of all religions that just happens to be correct? Or does it make more sense that the unbiased and systematic observation of the world around us, (science,) has a more accurate telling of how the world really is?

If there were, like, 3 religions throughout history, then I'd legitimately consider the validity of them. There aren't 3. There are hundreds, all of which, fundamentally, are exactly the same, and all of which, even popular ones like Christianity, have never had substantial scientific proof of their validity in any way, at all.

Y'know, science isn't out to GET religion, like it has some personal vendetta. If you could present replicateable evidence to the scientific community about the existence of the Christian God, we would immediately accept it as fact, and then work from there.
But that has never happened, because you HAVE no proof. Because exactly like the hundreds of other religions out there, your gods are not actually real.

The trouble with atheists or pagans is that they don't read Christianity and even if they did they wouldn't understand it. It is equivalent to someone who is specified solely in the area of evoluionary biology attempting to debate an equally specified expert on their knowledge of their material physics. It is patently ridiculous.

But it is dying out. People arent becomong atheist btw they are inventing their own spirituality that doesnt cost anything or require you to follow a book of rules.
Churce attendance is in the tank amd agig regardless of how mich atheists breed.
Why would anyone want to be a christian?

Christianityis just paganism with different names

In their (YOUR) case the god of this world (SATAN) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Repent and believe and you shall be saved!

Attached: A 2.png (621x535, 20K)

Attached: 1461306565038.jpg (634x634, 102K)

Your Word Is a Lamp to My Feet
Aleph
Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
who walk in the law of the Lord!
Blessed are those who keep his testimonies,
who seek him with their whole heart,
who also do no wrong,
but walk in his ways!
You have commanded your precepts
to be kept diligently.
Oh that my ways may be steadfast
in keeping your statutes!
Then I shall not be put to shame,
having my eyes fixed on all your commandments.
I will praise you with an upright heart,
when I learn your righteous rules.
I will keep your statutes;
do not utterly forsake me!

Attached: A 3.png (621x535, 20K)

Beth
How can a young man keep his way pure?
By guarding it according to your word.
With my whole heart I seek you;
let me not wander from your commandments!
I have stored up your word in my heart,
that I might not sin against you.
Blessed are you, O Lord;
teach me your statutes!
With my lips I declare
all the rules of your mouth.
In the way of your testimonies I delight
as much as in all riches.
I will meditate on your precepts
and fix my eyes on your ways.
I will delight in your statutes;
I will not forget your word.

Attached: A 4.png (621x535, 20K)

Do you have any statistics on the fertility rates of different non-Christian new religious movements?

Well it's also the only religion that has a real/existing deity, ie God, to back it up so that probably helps too.

English Standard Version
One who is righteous is a guide to his neighbor, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.

King James Bible
The righteous is more excellent than his neighbour: but the way of the wicked seduceth them.

American Standard Version
The righteous is a guide to his neighbor; But the way of the wicked causeth them to err.

English Revised Version
The righteous is a guide to his neighbour: but the way of the wicked causeth them to err.

Attached: A 5.png (621x535, 20K)

Translated: muh feefees say that God is real

Objectively speaking, the Catholic Church, due to it's autism with record keeping, has amassed the largest collection of recorded miracles/visions/etc, a large number that can't be explained with modern science and are referred to as miracles
Take that as you will

Good luck living 1000 years, retard.

The Roman Catholic Cult is one of satans tools

Attached: A B TEAM SATAN 1.png (523x327, 78K)

fpbp

Funny how all the atheists are always just anti Christian. It's probably because their parents were Christian and this is how they rebel against mommy and daddy.

>If there are hundreds of religions, then they cannot all be right
>There are hundreds, all of which, fundamentally, are exactly the same

Repent for the End is nigh!

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1186, 957K)

>If there are hundreds of scientific theories, then they cannot all be right. It stands to reason that, either one scientific theory is the right description of events, or, none of them is.

This is true.

One is the correct description of evens.
You act like picking Christianity is a random event... it's not. Lots of people have studied many religions and realize Christianity makes the most sense.
Christianity isn't "fundamentally exactly" the same to the vast majority of religions. Most religions aren't even monotheistic which is THE most fundamental aspect of a religion. You probably can't even name 10 religions anyway so this is just you making something up.

Lots of historical proof to corroborate the Bible.

There's tons of proof God exists. Every living thing on earth has so much craftmanship and intelligent design that it's blindly obvious that none of it could come from cosmic accidents. Atheists are just too thick to acknowledge that and simply must believe the lie of evolution so they can sleep at night. It's an insane proposition that anything can violate the laws of entropy to such a degree, let alone happen over and over again billions of times. It's absurdity in its truest form (and I am incredibly familiar with evolution and how it's proposed to work)

Because our God taught us space math while the indian sages beliwved the moon to be further than the sun and other such nonsense. Because our God rules over a 3d solar system and can hurl asteroid sized mountains effortlessly into the ocean through kerbal space rockets guided by rhe heavenly host of Gods army. In short because our God killed their gods. Hey Zues. AngeLORDemon. Pokemon team rocket btfo again. Caesars comet is coming for the glory of the eternal kingdom of heaven above sent with love.

Yep.
>2 Thess. 2:3-4
>Romans 10:9
>Revelation 18:4

Yeah no. Because scientific theories do not conflict with one another. They're all pieces of the same story.

The few that do conflict, like the incompatibility with Relativity and Quantum physics, we accept with some damn humility that we haven't yet figured it out. But also don't assume, "we don't know, therefor God".

Gee why did all these miravles cease once the video camera and scientific inquiry came about? Oh yeah because miracles dont happen nor does magic exist and anyone who says otherwise is a retard

Only JESUS CHRIST teaches there is nothing you can do to save yourself.
JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE.
Only JESUS CHRIST died for the sins of HIS people.

Every other "religion" teaches you have to do something to find salvation which just places a burden on your back.

Attached: A 6.png (621x535, 20K)

Jesus Christ is God, OP.

>Find your own way to deal with it

Attached: 1531089646048.jpg (2560x1578, 1.16M)

>All of which SWEAR their god/s is/are real
Not really actually and that's the difference with Christianity and other religions. Pagans used to change gods like tshirts and the idea of martyrdom exist only in Christianity (islam started using it latter but to them it just means murdering other people)
Only Christians ever actually believed in their God

Matthew 11:28-30 New International Version (NIV)
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

The western degenerate satanic lefties don't attack anything other than Christ. That is all the proof I need.

> fertility rates
So what? People are leaving the church. You can have as many kids as you like but it counts for shit if they leave the.church. My parenst are religious and had 4 kids.but none of us think of the bible as anything but a fairy tale

Go back to your fucking kavárna faggot

Opps, not the New International Version

Matthew 11:28-30 English Standard Version (ESV)
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Attached: A 7.png (621x535, 20K)

Amen!

In their (YOUR) case the god of this world (SATAN) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Repent and believe and you shall be saved!

Christ, by his obedience and death, did fully discharge the debt of all those that are justified; and did, by the sacrifice of himself in the blood of his cross, undergoing in their stead the penalty due unto them, make a proper, real, and full satisfaction to God's justice in their behalf; yet, inasmuch as he was given by the Father for them, and his obedience and satisfaction accepted in their stead, and both freely, not for anything in them, their justification is only of free grace, that both the exact justice and rich grace of God might be glorified in the justification of sinners.

Attached: jesusrapingbanytxt.jpg (288x383, 35K)

Attached: FUXED.png (601x589, 233K)

Why would I want to be yoked? I am a free man who does what I like not an ox or a slave. Even if God exists I dont see why I would owe him anything

lmao at your life. Go scream on a street corner

By Faith you can extract the comfort of a promise from most scriptures.

You are FREE like a runaway train. You are free like an airplane flown by a jihadist into the WTC.

Christians should probably reading the Quran, and learning the Talmud.

The three are practically the same story just with different main characters.

You are FREE like the drunk girl at the party who wakes up pregnant.

You are FREE like the girl who gets an abortion and regrets it more and more everyday to eternity.

Didnt religious people carry out the 9/11 attacks? I mean that was someone pravticing their daith whereas most christians wont even talk to others about their faith. Makes it seem like Islam is a tough manly faith that can hijack a plane with box cutters while bitch boy christians do jack shit except pray even with overwhelming numbers.

Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
who walk in the law of the Lord!
Blessed are those who keep his testimonies,
who seek him with their whole heart,
who also do no wrong,
but walk in his ways!
You have commanded your precepts
to be kept diligently.
Oh that my ways may be steadfast
in keeping your statutes!
Then I shall not be put to shame,
having my eyes fixed on all your commandments.
I will praise you with an upright heart,
when I learn your righteous rules.
I will keep your statutes;
do not utterly forsake me!

Hey bro, be FREE!

When CHRISTIANS wait upon THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST will provide THE VICTORY.

GOD is VERY PATIENT, and GOD gives HIS PEOPLE PATIENCE!

fpbp fuck off bug man op
sage

He should have given them parachutes

>you can ridicule me
>you can torture me
>you can kill me
But you cant get me to fight back.
>FTFY

i kekked, have my (you)

'The LORD is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations.'

>Loving god
>"you don't love me enough for my tastes? Well fuck you and everyone until your great-great grandson because reasons. Oh, don't forget to love one another!

Heretic

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVyptxPQ04

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Attached: 1511711191685.jpg (1750x693, 320K)

The most popular religion(Islam) runs on coersion and violence.

Christianity is a choice(the crusades/catholicism were Christian in name only). Christians will always look weaker in the eyes of the world, but God more then makes up for it. As it says, all the nations of the world are nothing but a drop in the bucket.

I agree.

You have to be killed.

If your version of spirituality requires no reading, insight, or concrete beliefs. Then it will blow away in the wind until it becomes nothing. Spirituality must be set in stone, it requires research, self-discipline and a connection with God. Without that what you call spirituality means nothing and it offers nothing for those who seek the answers. Of who they are and what is their purpose on this planet.

>Shroud of Turin

Diverse arguments have been made in scientific and popular publications claiming to prove that the cloth is the authentic burial shroud of Jesus, based on disciplines ranging from chemistry to biology and medical forensics to optical image analysis. In 1988, three radiocarbon dating tests dated a corner piece of the shroud from the Middle Ages, between the years 1260 and 1390. Some shroud researchers have challenged the dating, arguing the results were skewed by the introduction of material from the Middle Ages to the portion of the shroud used for radiocarbon dating. However, all of the scientific hypotheses used to challenge the radiocarbon dating have been scientifically refuted, including the medieval repair hypothesis, the bio-contamination hypothesis, and the carbon monoxide hypothesis.

fuck off the shroud is fake and shouldn't be used in any religious arguments. you are just giving atheist ammunition.

The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology concluded with 95% confidence that the shroud material dated to 1260–1390 AD.

Attached: A B TEAM SATAN 3.png (538x336, 80K)

>All of which SWEAR their god/s is/are real, with exactly the same amount of passion, faith and insistence that you, yourself feel about your own religion
That's not true, though. There is a large difference, with many religions have a more relativistic view. In fact, the very idea of pantheism is relativistic in that it allows everyone to have their own god that suits their desires. Buddhism is more of an aesthetic philosophy and doesn't specify whether any gods exist or not. And Christians, Muslims, and Jews have a bit of different takes on the same God.

Christ, by his obedience and death, did fully discharge the debt of all those that are justified; and did, by the sacrifice of himself in the blood of his cross, undergoing in their stead the penalty due unto them, make a proper, real, and full satisfaction to God's justice in their behalf; yet, inasmuch as he was given by the Father for them, and his obedience and satisfaction accepted in their stead, and both freely, not for anything in them, their justification is only of free grace, that both the exact justice and rich grace of God might be glorified in the justification of sinners.

Attached: A 8.png (621x535, 20K)

But more to the point, there were many, many theories of the weak nuclear force in the 1970s. If your thinking were correct, then it would be wrong to believe just one of them were correct. To say just the Salam-Weinberg-Glashow model was correct would be intolerant. And yet, truth exists, and the multiplicity of claims about the truth doesn't change that. Christianity has quite a few things that indicate it is true, where Hinduism fails, e.g. The description of God and the pre-human history of the world match up remarkably with what is now known.

>"we don't know, therefor God".I

But scientists do. They just say it's string that did it not god.

Because in a thousand years, Jesus will still be God, and he still will have risen from the dead on Sunday, Nisan 17, 32 AD.

We all have the feeling, that there is more to this. Religion is a way of explaining this feeling, which becomes obscured because people

You're a victim of the Science Delusion.

The Science Delusion is the delusion that science has basically mapped out the big picture, and knows pretty much everything that happened, and is just working to refine the details.

If you believe that is true, you are a victim of the Science Delusion, and a member of scientism, and not science, at all.

If I have needs, goals, dreams and desires that cannot be satisfied in this world, maybe it is because I was not created to have those needs, goals, dreams and desires satisfied in this world, but in another.

Aye, it's an admitted fake, fraud, and forgery, and is contrary to the bible.

Using it to prove the bible, therefore, is self-defeating.

People do love coercion and violence, don't they. Smart to appeal to that.

What an absolutely absurd statement.

Yeah scientism, materialism,moneyism, successism, consumerism, technologism or whatever you want to call it are the current gods of the age, sucks that people are so enslaved by them

Christcucks btfo

Well duh, jesus isn't real so how would the shroud of turin be?

Egyptian and Greek mythology is real retard. But what they called gods is not what Christians call the one true God, the creator of the universe.

Your kids are going to grow up soi boys

>You didn't post to tell all those other believers they were wrong, now did you?
Mostly because they are largely extinct. If you want I will say it.

No religions have any solid proof of their truth and believing in any for reasons beyond comfort is retarded. Even assuming some religion is correct (as opposed to a cosmology that humans have never correctly guessed, deduced, or heard of) the odds that you chose the correct one are impossible to know but given the sheer number of religions that exist there is a very good chance that you specifically chose wrong.

Also I find Christfags to be the most personally obnoxious.