Arab aging

Fellow unlucky polacks who share your liebensraum with Arabs, have you noticed something?
Arabs age like pears, somehow even the handsome ones turn into hideous sand-goblins before the age of 40, they seem to age 30 years between the age of 30 and 40. How is this possible? You never see a handsome 35 to 45 year old Arab man they all are all disgusting fat slobs and this applies to women as well. The women can be cute forbidden desert fruit in their teens and early twenties but they turn into hideous goblin women in the span of a night after hitting 30. Is it because of inbreeding?

Attached: arabageing.jpg (836x536, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDcxLvvB9Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HOW
Like everyone else: they get fat and out of shape.

Honestly, I'm starting to think middle aged daddy's are the secret to preserving the white race. Walk around. Have a glance at some over 40 males and tell me which race is looking best.

Maybe we can thank the mid-life crisis for that, a time where many men get into shape again.
Do other races get mid-life crisis or is it just a white thing?

ever worse for the women, yikes.

Shitskin genes.

The late jaber of Kuwait looked like this in his 80s..

Attached: 6FBDA140-EA1B-41DD-A52A-7615E3F8124A.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Barbarian lives are short lives. Although early to mature, they are early to peak and decline. Longevity in youth simply isn't selected for.

Applies to many other types of niggery as well.

Attached: 236081.jpg (220x342, 16K)

Damn, kikes can age really well

If he shaves his facial hair, it'll add twenty years to his face.

become the dad

Why are you even concerned about arab men looks?

well... ok

Dyed hair as fake as Mubarak's. Not bad for his 80's though.

Midlife crisis is really just a feeling of regret that you lived nearly all your life on autopilot and can't remember anything worthwhile from it.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDcxLvvB9Cc

I didn't know Terry Davis was a sheik.

>80 year old's hair isn't gray
yep

Look at his flag.

Yeah yeah, fun and games
The reason is they litter around everywhere and destroy the beauty of my country, every beautiful piece of nature, architecture or person I look at turn ugly if one of the trolls enters the picture. Especially concerned with this now in the beautiful summer because it is so short.

>You never see a handsome 35 to 45 year old Arab m-

Attached: C0mY-gwWEAAxdwf.jpg (912x1200, 103K)

>Handsome arabs

You live in the country which has been ranked nr 1 handsome men for centuries, and im pretty sure they are of nordic origin.

>Never seen a chad old arab

Attached: gad.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

The power of cutting off your foreskin