Mexican drug cartel members tried to blow up

Border State Security Chiefs home with IED drone.

breitbart.com/texas/2018/07/11/mexican-cartel-crashes-drone-ied-into-home-of-border-state-security-chief/

Attached: Untitled.png (682x607, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/hoy-san-diego/sdhoy-mexican-drug-lord-owns-nearly-300-companies-2014feb28-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If we just invaded mexico and enslaved those subhumans we wouldn't have these problems.

Build a wall. Keep them out,
The Mexican cartels send over a drone, we send over artillery fire.
They send artillery fire, we send nukes.
The send rocks... we laugh as the bounce off our wall.

Woah! Has a bump!

Attached: FS37.png (1365x622, 639K)

DRONES OF PEACE

*snap*

so an act of war then?!

Pretty ingenious tbqh

it's time to wage war on mexico. A wall isn't enough unless it's made from their bones.

Honestly wish it had worked.

This is getting slid hard.

Attached: FS43.png (1365x622, 795K)

>(((breitbart)))

Didn't fucking wikileaks publish all their addresses?

right now the pilot is getting his dick chopped off

Attached: 1531251162160.jpg (800x572, 118K)

Bump

Mexican cartels will rule America in ten years. Be ready whites

look at the catalog since this thread went up, rly maeks u think
bump

Attached: 1530643948488.jpg (1024x758, 280K)

Yo Clint Eastwood is doing a movie on Mexicans called "The Mule".

>Mexican engineering

Attached: mexican intellectual.jpg (640x400, 76K)

Time to get a shotgun. Whats the range on one of these. How long till they put guns on these and chase people around from the sky?

Jesus Christ, Mexican War 2.0 when?

fpbp

Attached: dogger_oh_shit.jpg (524x468, 73K)

Yes. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

>Brown people are drone-striking the US
Well, that's an interesting twist on things.

Attached: 1529550749325.jpg (600x800, 78K)

When the same thing happens in Israel...

Spics are pretty crafty

It's Baja California, a state in Mexico.

Thats an act of war.

Attached: pepierre.jpg (474x388, 26K)

Cartels know more about chemistry than you

Attached: 1518855530298.jpg (500x752, 58K)

This was in Baja California, México; and unless your border security chief is Named Gerardo Sosa, it can hardly be considered an "act of war" do you all burgers have the attention span of a tweet? Do you even bother to read beyond the headline? Ever?

>no fun allowed
pls leave

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

Not really. Ingenious woild be having it work

Not really. Ingenious would be having it work

It was already mentioned earlier in the thread you gigantic gravel-belly, drug mule traffickin' stupid ass.

EMP the border.

Marx was pro gun ownership though

They're sending drones to increase stability in the region.
You do want stability in the region dont you? Everyone desires a more stable region.

Looks like a Mexican drone...

The cartels only exist as a side function of American wealth.
Cartels "ruling" America implies that American wealth has vanished, read, the source of their power.

>enslaved
Let's not make the same mistake twice.

Yeah, like 3 posts above mine, let's sit down and see how many more of you're compatriots bite, shall we?

This. Works out pretty good at first, but the situation quickly degenerates with cries of "muh freedoms" and the like.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Cartel encompass thousand of people under the employment of criminal syndicates, of course there will be individuals under the cartel's payroll that have studied Chemistry and most likely know more than that user. That doesn't change the fact we won't drag your kicking, and screaming body up to a street lamp and hang your worthless commie corpse from it.

Dude, stop. Read the thread, is full of offended and confused lardbacks wanting to wage war into Mexico because of something that didn't even happened in they're country.

>needing any more reason to want to wage war with mexico
Nigger, have you not been paying attention? Most of the west wants that shithole reformed at worst, and blown to glass at best.

War with Mexico when?

yep. they put a searchable database.

Democrats will defend this

Baja California isn't in the US

Slave societies strangle the middle class

For now

True. True.

Then we'd be responsible for them.
Just build the wall

Don't ever dare to call me a nigger again you mouth breather redneck shit. And you and your friends are more than welcome to come here and try something anytime you want. We'll be waiting.

nigger

Julian is dead.

Pedro a limey made the act of war comment. What did you say about twatter attention span again?

Why can't you just act like a human for once

This is an act of war. We need to declare war against mexico and secure the territory.

Attached: 35201AC5-7BE5-4A1F-81D4-727FB7CFB851.jpg (811x811, 372K)

No, but. ten or twenty mile buffer zone under military jurisdiction wouldn't violate the constitution for using the military on US soil.

Shut up nigger!

Lol, nigger

False flag when??

Wetback nigger. Go pick some fucking fruit in your own shithole country.

fucking lol I step outside for a minute and see this.
Get rekt you wetback nigger piece of shit.

Stop calling me a nigger for fucks sake, I may be brown but I am no nigger monkey, the very first negro I ever saw was in my first trip to USA.

THEN ACT LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN WHORE-HEY

Taconigger

you are a fool for trying to reason with pol
and you are a pendejo for embracing its retoric

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>And you and your friends are more than welcome to come here and try something anytime you want. >We'll be waiting.
will you be hanging out by the overpass?

Attached: article-2139876-12EDB01B000005DC-801_634x390.jpg (634x390, 64K)

Monterrey it is.

best option

kek

Nigger.

those guys gonna be okay?

N. I. G. G. E. R. Nigger! (Nigger) NIGGER n i g g e r nIgGiEr Nigger.

Maybe slightly out of topic, but I have always wondered this: cartels pulls in billions of cash in untaxed revenue. Where does all the money go? There aren’t enough mattresses in Mexico to hide it. Does the Mexican banking system help laundering it? Is the money invested in legit businesses in Mexico?

Attached: 67384B5D-0682-4EB6-90F4-AA3C79CF7190.gif (500x281, 932K)

Nigger

sandiegouniontribune.com/hoy-san-diego/sdhoy-mexican-drug-lord-owns-nearly-300-companies-2014feb28-story.html

I believe there is some Hong Kong bank that's willing to take their money

I'm sure they do launder it or just simply hand it off to the various politicians and government workers they pay off to continue unrestrained. I think at this point Mexico's government is just simply the cartel and the "real" government is just a puppet. They probably don't even really need to hide what they do.

>trying to reason
Not at all primo, just killing time.
>embracing its retoric.
These racist fucktards say some interesting shit from time to time. I can take some taco calling in exchange for some non mainstream knowledge.

We did invade and conquer Mexico when slavery was legal. We gave most of it back. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

>Does the Mexican banking system help laundering it?
international banks launder it
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs

>Made in Mexico
Aye carumba!

I think HSBC has been caught laundering it.

Nigger

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>the sequel

>being this naive about the ((((((banking system))))))

Looks like a deflated pepe

kek, it uses duct tape.
i thought if you were a cartel, you had the money to afford engineers and machine tools.

Basically what they have already told you, citibank and hsbc have been involved in money laundry. Government has cartel's arm up to its ass to the point is not deniable anymore and I heard China likes to buy Iron from shady cartel managed corporations.

Shouldn't you be pouring concrete somewhere? How do you have time for Jow Forums?

Attached: 1511197014611.gif (500x300, 1.9M)

You misspelled 'exterminate.'

Argentine

bravo.
well done, user.
this was gud bait.
here's a (you).