Please share this

Attached: good news.jpg (1536x1396, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-arrest-south-la-20180711-story.html?outputType=amp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178231318/
heavy.com/news/2018/07/laquisha-jones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks can't be racist.
That 92 year old Mexican who came here to visit his family was oppressing her by taking her job.

Goddammit all to hell who fucked that ugly ass bitch?

Sorry. I just couldn't help it. She is so beautiful.

This. He probably called her names.

Another fat black

Her name is Laquisha. Not even joking

I checked out her mylife profile earlier today and she registered democrat

Attached: london.jpg (253x200, 10K)

No! I am shocked! Shocked to my very core.

why is black lives matter full of sheboons?

Attached: 1514346221693.jpg (480x416, 18K)

This is the solution Jow Forums. It was infront of you the whole time. You have to pit minorities against each other. Blacks vs Hispanics, Indians vs Muslims, Muslims vs LGBTQRZ.

This is the way we win!

Attached: genocide.png (1959x1215, 216K)

Mexicans are gonna put niggers in camps when they seize power, aren't they?

share with who? other boards?

Blacks can't be racist so what's the problem with this?

>going into orc territory

If it was a fucking WHITE MALE it would have been on the MSM for days

>please share this

Like there hasn't been at least one thread up about it continuously since it happened?

I heard that when Mexicans are referring to black people they still call them Negro. Racism

if he committed the crime then he would be white

Oops

her name's laquisha ann jones and she's been arrested five times before. three of them were for prostitution...

This really smashes the narrative.

Exactly. Word I heard is he said "Hola linda dama negra americana. ¿Qué estás haciendo con el ladrillo?"
You can see it right there.. "negra" bold as boots!. Racist asshole was oppressing that find American black lady. .

>You have to pit minorities against each other.
>This is the way we win!

checked.
be like the jew.

So wait. Blacks acting prejudice against whites can't be classified as racism because whites have a position of privilege. Same goes for Mexicans. What is it called when a group of lower privilege attacks another group of lower privilege by left standards then? It can't be racism, whites aren't involved.

Turns out she wasn't a "White Mom" huh?

FromSoftware is running out of ideas.

White people made her do it. That Mexican is white.

It works for the Jews. Just wait until we get Farrakhan II and send weaponized obsolete farm equipment after the Jews.

What a shining example of motherhood

That is literally a name I have made up on the spot when talking about niggrettes. And here I thought you couldn't make this shit up

where you find that

Attached: zzzzz.jpg (1536x863, 124K)

Hope some spics and niggers kill each other over this.

Gotta teach the boiz young how to do it.

Bump

The white man has pitted PoC against each other. Your textbooks have lied to us. All PoC are the real chosen people of the 12 tribes of Israel. Some of our brothers and sisters have been misled but soon we will unite against you, whitey.

Attached: 15BCDC7B-C140-4189-B5DB-B4E4CF687213.jpg (425x584, 87K)

>...three of them were for prostitution
is it really prostitution if you pay her NOT to suck you off?

white woman

Attached: 1507305770403.png (892x465, 589K)

white woman

Attached: 1527905436015.png (857x538, 349K)

woman

Attached: 1530211195223.png (917x461, 664K)

Think we can get her to beat some kyks

Checked.
We need to red pill muzzies on the Jewish connection to LGBT and the degenerates that will target their children.

Attached: 1518093163922.png (540x614, 491K)

*Laughs*

[Pause for breath]

*Continues to laugh hysterically*

>she's been arrested five times before. three of them were for prostitution...

How much was she paying? Must have been a lot.

what? is polan drunk again?

I really thought you were just trolling

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-arrest-south-la-20180711-story.html?outputType=amp

>three of them were for prostitution...
There's a paying clientele for this?

Attached: brick_sheboon_tmpl.png (312x635, 187K)

It’s whites fault because we made her poor and stupid and then we created Trump, whose hateful rhetoric inspired the attack

Our brothers will awaken. Pay heed.

Attached: E80CEC61-B147-4DA3-B6C5-A772001BEFD6.jpg (720x720, 97K)

Black man.

Attached: Racist HOAX 1508885594247.png (1356x1350, 1.69M)

This can't be true the top post on Reddit right now is a picture of the guy in a hospital bed with zero mention of the race or gender of the attacker. It was for sure a white male cis hetero Drumpf supporter. If it wasn't why are there zero comments on Reddit mentioning that?

Attached: image.png (719x475, 154K)

Black man.

Attached: Racist Hoax BlackChurchBurnedManCharged.jpg (940x492, 56K)

Thread from yesterday:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178231318/

It's crazy it took them a whole week to find her fat ass

Attached: killer whales.jpg (1200x798, 201K)

Hmmmm, maybe we could start a race war by proxy

>Her father, who is originally from Michoacán, Mexico, is a lawful permanent resident. In the evenings, Rodriguez likes to walk to a nearby park and sit on the benches, in his long-settled routine in the neighborhood.
>Rodriguez had planned to visit family in Mexico at the end of the week, but the trip has been canceled, his daughter said.
this nigger was already visiting from Mexico. some serious bullshit going on

View source and change black woman to registered democrat then share fior maximum salt.

700lb sheboon votes Dim?
No way

They call them 'mayate' which means nigger. Mexicans hate blacks more than any other race.

Almost nobody sharing the photo with the nig.

God dammit. This anti-white bias is ridiculous.

Attached: IMG_1808.jpg (624x480, 71K)

Fuck off faggot

Poland is ALWAYS drunk, my Latin compadre...but not always wrong.

Attached: darksoulsremastered.webm (264x480, 1.96M)

>made up on the spot
Thats what they do as well

They used to call them "Changu" back in Denver in the 80s and 90s. Somebody told me it meant "crow," but I'm not really sure.

Shut up fringe

Mexicans and whites exist near blacks, obviously it's racism (unlike blacks who can't be racist)

You're thinking of Chango.

It means monkey.

Id kill myself if I was anything like you
Fucking virgin larper

>niggrettes

How dare you use that name. They're called "sheboons". Get it right.

so where is Laquisha Ann Jones mugshots, arrest records? I wanna see some details

Attached: 2.jpg (960x960, 98K)

You mean "Chango?" That literally translates to monkey. I don't know about Mexicans hating blacks the most, since I see them emulating them the most out of any other group save maybe Ricans.

sopa da macaco

Look at this shit.

That story made the most read section of the BBC here even though it's merely an assault halfway around the world. It was reported on as they clearly believed it was a white trump supporter and it suited the agenda.

Now it comes out as a black woman and it will never be covered again, yet all the normies will have read the headline and confirmed their internalised propaganda of Trump supporters being evil.

It's truly incredible how transparent yet outrageously wrong it is.

There can be only one

You wouldn't toss that animal a $20 to clean your nuts and asshole with her tongue?

Welp, this will get memoryholed asap.

Well, that makes sense. I'd never seen it spelled and was trying to replicate the way they used to say it up on North Federal.

>why is black lives matter full of sheboons?
>black lives matter
>black are boons

We need ideas on how to do this.

Old dude was probably trying to sell her oranges desu.

Probably. Didn't know how it would be spelled since I only heard it said...or more usually shouted. "Pinches Changos" was common when they'd roll through.

don't feed teh animals user, they become dependant and make a mess

They didn't lie and say this was a white woman so I don't see a problem here.

Black men like them big.

are you kidding twitter is having a field days with this story. gotta get the illegal Mexican his gofundme money

heavy.com/news/2018/07/laquisha-jones/

Lol news to me. I'm mexican and hate whites the most by far.

post link to article

i dont think that he was taking her Job, i do know however that he worked harder in his life

fuck These bastards

>Laquisha Jones: 5 Fast Facts
literally no actual facts about Laquisha & a link to the gunfundme me scam

Attached: Steve.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Those sneaky kikes. Almost like they had an agenda.

Attached: 1529459344359.gif (460x258, 595K)

It's interesting how we never got to see the confrontation that led up to the phone call. This lady was probably sick of getting hassled as she walked out of her building. More importantly, she wasn't in the wrong at all.

Attached: so ka.jpg (135x195, 12K)

it's already happening faggot.
woods and southsiders/nortenos get along in prison. brothers and others stick to themselves.

I swear to god it looked like a place near my house, holy fuck

and heres why thats a good thing

I live in LA. Laquisha is my hero for this

According to one of the witnesses(THE ONLY WITNESS) of the attack, Misbel Borjas, the suspects said several racist things to Rodriguez while beating him.

Attached: spagett.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

Almonds. Makes you wonder just how many violent attacks are perpetrated by supporters of B L M?

Attached: 1531205644452.jpg (1961x1081, 270K)

The Reddit thread is funny as fuck. Half of them don't know she's black or find out after they post how this is trumps America and she must be a trump living Nazi etc. apparently normie lefties were all spamming this news story on twitter before they saw she was black lel

Attached: IMG_9174.gif (360x346, 170K)