Never Forget

You haven't forget have you?
The biggest fear mongering/brainwash campaign in recent times.

Attached: Redditbotsbrainwashing.png (720x452, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhfCKE_U6Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what actually happened /pol?

Attached: net_neturality1-e1509289851528.png (831x468, 597K)

Kek. I can't wait to see how tech companies respond when the ISPs make them remove biased algorithms and censorship.

yeah better get all your shit downloaded though theyre probably gonna start dropping pirate sites soon

whatever happened to that child sex camp in arizona

Tell me how many of you fell for it?

Attached: 1_ACKVOvYpTgrHZAB1nkwTyg.png (1024x512, 210K)

Every website and community supports net neutrality because they don’t want corporations fucking up the internet, retard

> raises hand.

Attached: 1529611123593.jpg (250x214, 7K)

>i'm brainwashed and do whatever the masses tell me too.
you fell for it, we get it.

So what does it really mean?

>biggest fear mongering/brainwash campaign in recent times
No, that honour goes to "family separation at the border".

Redpill me on net neutrality. Why is it a bad thing?

The Jews win either way but with ending NN companies like Jewgle, Jewtube and Kikebook have to fork over more money to cover bandwidth costs

>Redpill me on net neutrality
"The goal they are calling “net neutrality” is to have the federal government, and governments around the world, in control of the Internet."
George Soros-funded net neutrality group Free Press was mentioned 46 times – it's almost as if Free Press had written the regulations for the FCC
In total, the FCC cited pro-net neutrality arguments by Free Press 46 times in its decision. The group received $2.2 million in donations from Soros' Open Society Foundations and $3.9 million from the Ford Foundation
This is pretty much all you need to know.

Literally nothing

No mate. Now the ISPs can force tech companies to uphold constitutional law or they pull the plug on their website.

Attached: 1502563832850.jpg (820x1525, 233K)

remember how the pro-NN shills would accuse everyone against it of being shills? Shit was the most annoying thing about debating them.

tfw im a nigger

Attached: 10k.png (262x23, 2K)

They already do. They all buy private mainlines for their traffic.

True net neutrality has never been tried

you have no idea how a bill of rights works, do you?

here's a hint: you need FORCE to enFORCE a bill of rights.

Comcast's speeds have dropped almost 40% in the Midwest since literally the day after it passed, and I don't pirate movies, stream thousands of gigs, or do literally anything but the occasional game, Jow Forums, and look up medical stuff.

It wasn't fearmongering.

Hint, the tech companies need ISPs to allow access to their website.

INTERNET SPEED AND NET NEUTRALITY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER YOU SILICON VALLEY FAGGOT

Nothing, it repealed a law that was passed in 2015. Was any of this hysteria happening before then?

Attached: 1531182373029.jpg (735x735, 56K)

Because true NN cant work. Why should small ISPs pay for youtube, netflix, amazon, etc data?

The fuck they don't. Throttling was 90% of the argument. Well they throttled the fuck out of anyone who wasn't paying business rates.

Also
>indiana
>silicon valley
Sure thing, Derrick.

further, we already have case law guaranteeing the freespeech of Americans, even on privately owned monopolies.
the first law is the first amendment.
the 2nd law is a ruling in a case where a woman wanted to protest holding a sign on corporately owned land; she won. can't remember the name of the case.

Zuck needs to be arrested, tried and executed.

Attached: 1526049430183.png (1068x728, 493K)

net neutrality was a push to keep facebook, google and the rest of the social media giants safe. they already collect and sell your information and are completely free from consequences. net neutrality would have kept it that way forever and only one under jurisdiction would be ISPs. the joke is that they already ARE under FCC regulations and actively fined and taken to task for anything they do. The people most abusing wanted to remain untouchable and made sure you would fight for it too by spamming the shit out of it.

Zilch.

>Zuckerberg
Its not human.
youtube.com/watch?v=nhfCKE_U6Zo

I, for one, fell for that shit. Until I had normie redditfag info from a r/the_donald thread spoonfed to me, I actually believed almost everything I was told about nutsack neutrality. Feels horrible to know I was fighting alongside the very kikes I thought I was fighting against.

Attached: princessobama.png (180x277, 56K)

I can't see the problem.

Attached: 1503264184588.jpg (639x628, 363K)