Low Birth Rates. What is going on with Black males?

Black birth rates are so low now that black women are desperately trying to find strong conservative white males to fill them with their seed. Black women were made for white men. White men will increase their birth rates once again.

Attached: IMG_1783.jpg (750x1099, 281K)

Let's not investigate. Let's give thanks.

Press T to give thanks.

Attached: f5ydd16qfd6x.jpg (888x1120, 178K)

T

The girl looks Arab, however the baby can easily be seen as black.

More black females graduating college, getting good jobs and then not having any black males on their same level. Their only options are get with Daquan who is still on probation or get with literally any other race of men.

and white womens standards are now so ridiculously bloated that non-incel males are mating with blacks, asians, latinos, etc. even going so far as to move countries to get some snatch.

the Jow Forums fear was always that white women would get ooga-booga propaganda shanghai'd into miscegenation. The blind spot none of these genius pundits ever stopped to consider is that actually the muttening would be the result of white men going for the path of least resistance pussy. fucking lol

Nice try Jamal. She's blacker than oil. Your women are leaving in droves. Their will to be bleached is overwhelming. It's called the Trump effect.

Attached: ch_2.jpg (575x449, 53K)

no thanks

Attached: abortion_2.png (960x730, 168K)

> hurr durr socioeconomics

leave that shit for the geeks who actually think sexual selection is based on exchanging tax returns and CVs.

black women are fucking white men because they can, and white men are fucking black women because the white women are keeping their legs shut waiting for a figment of their imagination to match them on tinder.

I’m talking about the little girl you smart ass. Not the wife

Attached: obesity_af.png (1054x698, 154K)

This is part of it. Black women take their education more seriously than black men and they end up in a higher education and socio-economic bracket than black men. So instead of getting with gangbangers they get with white dudes;

White women BTFO?

Would have to agree OP. My chocolate wife cannot stand black men in the US. She only has dated a white/cuban mutt like me.

Plus I don't want to have low iq mongrels as kids

Attached: 1530825042161.jpg (960x738, 175K)

The part about tinder is true, the rest is bull

Attached: 1521900027090.jpg (750x556, 342K)

The estonian poster will arrive in this thread soon

Attached: 1517322096865.jpg (416x416, 23K)

Oh those girls aren't Arab sir. They are bleached as fuck

Some beat looking kids

Hahahahhahahahahahah wtf is that??? Is that a human??

T

I don't know but it's obviously white people's fault

Of course she’s bleached, I’m just saying she looks like she could be Arab.

>Arab

What? Arabs are way lighter than that

No, thanks. I'll give black women this, though. If they see any guy they find attractive, 9 out of 10 they'll openly hit on them and try to get them. They have some insane confidence.

maybe but thats kind of besides the point. The point is all these internet sociology keyboard warriors thought white women were going to get propanga'd into creating the mutt race so many lefty publications were creaming themselves in delight over predicting for 2050.

in actual reality, the blindspot no one stopped to consider was white men being the real facilitators of mutt breeding. aka MUH DIK

I'm a white guy with a black girlfriend soon to be wife.. She's so much more together than any of the white girls I've ever been with. it's like actually having a partner for the first time. somebody I can build a life with and move up a tax bracket.

. inb4 homos chimp out about race mixing. I'm welsh and armenian, already mutt tear white. y'all can go back to fucking your cousins and keeping the race pure

Attached: main-qimg-94853f8d0b294cf92655950315fe77b9-c.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Fucking die

Nigger bitches are waddling adipose repositories. Literally worthless sacks of cells. A certain downgrade of genetics. 82% of them are 40%+ bodyfat, absolutely disgusting.

Attached: obese niggers.jpg (1448x355, 138K)

Uh I'm not impregnating some sheboon just because black guys have dead sperm counts.

Kys fag

This is the correct answer.

Wrong. Black opwomen sign up for school and barely attend. Drop their classes before the drop date and then take the money from the grants.

The black women that do attend college and finish are typically going to online schools and devry type "colleges" that don't qualify you for any job and are basically just credit you have to pay down.

Black women LOVE white men. That doesn't mean you have to lower yourself to fucking one.

Absolutley disgusting. Their pussies look like gore anyway.

Attached: IMG_4510.jpg (2000x1000, 282K)

You are marrying a monkey.

Most educated race/gender combo coming through. Don't understand temperance, don't understand calories in versus calories out, can't take a 20 min walk each day, can't stop shoving shit in my mouth, but I can tell you about your privileged and about how I deserve more because I'm a Queen, a Queen of collecting adipose tissue.

Aunt Jemima is disgusting.

Attached: obesity3.jpg (960x741, 127K)

Why is every pic of a hot in shape chick have a fat balding out of shape guy with them? If the chick can get in shape after dropping a kid or two so should the guy you fat slobby fuck

>What is going on with Black males?
Black women stabbed them in the back for gibs back in the 60's, destroying their family unit. They haven't forgotten.

gibs me dat

Attached: Average aunt jemima.jpg (1323x1149, 186K)

>Armenian
Nothing of value lost

It's not that, it's planned parenthood and bullets to blame.

miscegenation is a crime against God and nature

Mutts won't notice who had a white or black mother before they bang and spawn more mutts, until the brown horde consumes us.

I'd drill that oil if you know what I mean

The girl is just a light skin nigger, luckily managed to get most of the white fathers genes... How the fuck do you think that's an arab? Do you even know what an arab looks like? Do you even go outside? Have you seen the sun this week?

Attached: 1528506420184.jpg (477x616, 90K)

> until the brown horde consumes us
oh no how terrible

Attached: 1527015049066.gif (388x574, 3.53M)

Miscegenation promoters always post cherry-picked images of attractive females. How about a horde of fat goblinas and their demon spawn? Or a tatted up gangbanger? That's the future you've chosen.

That is a pretty cute pic, but see for the probable reason of black males dropping black females.

COLONIZED

>keep traditions alive
Marries a nigger.

Haha, half your genetic adaptations are going to die out.

>all the white women are whores who fuck more niggers than black women

Mating with niggers is literally doing reverse evolution on your lineage.

>dat mini spike in 1994
was it some megachad traveling at supersonic speed?

Attached: yes.jpg (1000x600, 54K)

>How about a horde of fat goblinas
How about the hordes of ugly white people?

>Or a tatted up gangbanger?
How about the hordes of soft white people that don't support the death penalty?

it's no use mate, i think he is drunk and masturbating

I don't know about you guys, but personally nothing triggers me more than a White man and a Black woman having kids. It's like watching someone take a huge piss into a gene pool that took 100k+ years of evolution.

Both of your counter examples are preferable. They have a proven track record of success at civilization. At the absolute worst they're methheads and white trash. Not animals cutting each other's heads off with machetes.

Blacks at their best are still shitter than whites at their worst.

Literally look at Africa, they can't even genocide people properly, they can't do shit. You let one crazy nigga named Alexander and suddenly he's on track to conquer the world

rite? worked for brazil.

>welsh and armenian
Hey fuck you man not all welsh people are like you.

There used to be a finish guy, too.

no they're not

Alexander’s empire would have collapsed behind him the further he went

>armenian
Not even white

I've seen worse

if you wouldn't fuck the brains out of this you're a fucking faggot

Attached: racemixing.webm (640x640, 2.83M)

T

That's a post op tranny without the tit job, nice job faggot.

based ecologist user
i also was for ecologists in clear sky

as much as I abhor race mixing, I think this nigger is destroying that womans genetic contribution. Look at his face and his waist and what not. He is, by allah, an untermensch.

heil hitler

Attached: 1531246935807.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

trannies don't have hips like that, fag

I would mate with her. OP's picture of that family is great

oh cmon... no it isn't

>Both of your counter examples are preferable.
Wrong.

T

>That's a post op tranny without the tit job, nice job faggot.
see pic related faggot, being an ass man makes your a real america

Attached: hhhh.jpg (640x437, 51K)

Gee wiz if you aren't a degenerate that has sex with every single body you see then you're a faggot. I wonder who could have written this.

Attached: jew post.png (300x315, 127K)

Chockolate cuties are rightful PROPERTY of white man.

Attached: 1531247821727.png (419x665, 38K)

I want to make sex to black women.

Attached: 1531334091478.jpg (961x1200, 362K)

american*

He's not balding though.

Why does everyone not understand that mixing up the 3 races and being a good goy globalist fuckhead is going to kill all 3 races? Whites, Blacks, and Asians should be trying to preserve their culture and people in any way possible by sticking to their own. Instead of pointlessly arguing about who is better for what reason, just self-segregate and have better communities and form ethno-states over time. Fuck globalism.

But they don't look attractive. It's not the skin color either. It's the other features that black people have. The hair and the voice just aren't pleasant.

are you seriously suggestion if that women offered you sex you wouldn't take it? you'd have to be an absolute homo to not let your natural instincts take over and ravage her like god intended

no racism in this thread, please

Attached: tumblr_pbcsxeMUsk1qhhr89o2_1280.jpg (1080x1246, 440K)

Its fine if you are a homosexual. But its not right to infringe other white mens property rights to all pretty black girls because you like hairy man anus.

Attached: 1531069422787.jpg (434x528, 43K)

the babies look so much better than both parents.
is this the power of evolution?

Attached: 1530222003133.png (733x747, 443K)

Yeah a nigger is capable of absolutely nothing.
Cut away his gibs and he will turn into a festering criminal excrement or starve.

These people are a dsease, an infection, they must be dealt with accordingly.

Oh look another race mixing thread.

Attached: 1530570635483.jpg (1536x2048, 356K)

lmao at America

You can see the braindead liberalness in her eyes. She's not exactly the shining examples of European genes herself.

I have been offered sex and refused. I work with mostly women ffs. If you aren't loyal then why the fuck would your woman be loyal to you? Im not saying be a virgin until marriage but at least dont fuck everybody that lets you, try to have sex only within relationships, and dont start relationships with girls you dont see yourself marrying. Being a degenrate isnt manly, its being a weak faggot who is controlled by his impulses isntead of ruling over them.
All you deserve is a girl like the pic related if thats how you honestly think.

Attached: degenerate left.jpg (500x470, 55K)

T

>WE NEED TO BAN ABORTION, JESUS TOLD ME IT'S WRONG!

NIGTOW

Oh look another weak faggot that would fuck a hole in a wall and think that makes him manly. How droll. I hope your wife has the same morality you do.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2560x1600, 170K)

around the same tone tbqh

Attached: file.png (281x406, 139K)

Why go to college when you can become a welfare kwang and make twice as much?