Why do americans love being corporate slaves so much? Is it Stockholm syndrome?

Why do americans love being corporate slaves so much? Is it Stockholm syndrome?

Attached: 1481971307662.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=temporary embarassed millionaires&t=brave&ia=web
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/apple-earnings-q1-2018-how-much-money-does-apple-have.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Be unemployed euro
>call people with jobs "corporate slaves"
Projecting this much.

it is hilarious how much right wing retards worship, serve and obey Goldman Sachs, Wall Street and giant globalist corporations

Attached: donors payback.jpg (600x600, 103K)

if that's a corporate slave, I will have 2 please

>Why do americans love being corporate slaves so much?
Who cares...
Hellloooooo Nurse!

Attached: Mutteducation.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

lol

Attached: american education.jpg (750x563, 96K)

it is hilarious how much left wing retards worship, serve and obey the nanny state, Government welfare, housing projects, food stamps and giant globalist corporations

Attached: 1530027199968.png (1862x1082, 364K)

Yes, because class warfare worked out real well for the world... You fucking leafs make 30% less than us and have a much larger tax burden you have no right to give us policy advise. What you dont get is that if you hammer the rich with taxes they just get up and leave and you get 0% tax on their money.

Have some reading material:
duckduckgo.com/?q=temporary embarassed millionaires&t=brave&ia=web

british isles settler (northern ireland) based protestant work ethic that was eventually subverted by jews. Even though other ethnic groups have come here, they sort of self-select for that same mentality and call it "the American Dream." And jews do what jews always do: subvert.

Apple has the highest efficiency.

keep serving your master you right wing Soros bitch

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Gains $37 Billion from Tax Cuts
investopedia.com/news/warren-buffetts-berkshire-gains-37-billion-tax-cuts/

Attached: buffett.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Americans need more money because they have more blacks to avoid

>most profitable corporation in the world
>$40 billion a year in profits
>cash hoard of over $250 billion

trump gives them a tax cut

this is the power of right wing corporate servitude

Apple's cash pile hits $285.1 billion, a record
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/apple-earnings-q1-2018-how-much-money-does-apple-have.html

The right wing is all about giving tax cuts to fucking billionaires

Americans have been brainwashed into thinking that if they work hard they can pull themselves out from their miserable station in life. They all believe that some day they will be living it up P. Diddy style all they have to do is put 110% into their shitty, thankless, low paying job.

you mad CanaCuck?? HHAHAHAHA

Because corporations tell them what is right and wrong.
That's why Harry Potter and Star Wars is so beloved and are cited as sources of "inspiration".

Attached: 1503029147103.jpg (627x404, 43K)

>why do kikes like shitposting on Jow Forums so much?
sage

They make it damn near impossible to compete with them and work together to cuck new companies. Once the goy build something great they just offer a few billion, buy it out and jewify it. They need to be gassed.

watch ur mouth!

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

How exactly am I a "corporate slave" exactly? I don't even work for a corporation.

Slide thread.

>yeah let me tell you why being NEET is the best thing for society

Attached: 1530550686300.png (842x792, 82K)

fuck off shill

I slid my dick in ur moms asshole last n1te lmao

do you really think austrians are any different? everything is getting commercialized and sold out, its not just the burgerfags.

Liberals seem to suffer from this delusion that the government's job is to protect us from corporations.
The idea of big government to them means keeping corporations in check.
This is the single greatest piece double-think lie ever sold.

The far-right doesn't love corporations either, they just aren't retarded enough to believe giving up our freedoms to govt will stop the big bad corporations.

Corporations cannot exist without government. Even retard commies know this.
Corporations rely on the state for protection/property rights, on bureacracy for infrastructure and pacification of citizens aka customers, etc.

Corporate activities do not exist in opposition to government.

Most of their activities are subsidized and endorsed by government.

Corporations need government to survive and benefit greatly from their existence, you know this because whenever a corporation is sent to an unincorporated colony, they always end up forming a goverment.

Big government means more lobbying, more regulations that favour corporations and hurt consumers, more grant money for corporate bail-outs, more paid-shills working for government, more corporate media,

The more control the government has over economics, the more corporate shills will seek to be in the government. This is inevitable.

Governments do not fight against corporations. They work together, they give each other benefits (resources, rights, property), trade taxpayer's money for favors, and use each other to gain wealth or power.

The idea that strengthening government power will curb corporate greed is a joke.

Contrary to progressive ideology,

Governments cannot be trusted to fight corporate greed.

Liberals/progressives think that complicated economic schemes like cap-and-trade keep corporations in check. But in effect, they just give cronies another excuse to give hand-outs to their buddies.

But no, Progressives are not upset that government is giving OUR hard-earned money to corporations, they are instead concerned that the CEOs are making TOO much money.

They are like a broken record: corporations are too powerful, let's give government more control, corporations are even more powerful, let's give government even more control, government is totally subservient to corporate agendas...how did this happen?

House niggers.
The niggers that didn't have to work the fields were perfectly fine with slavery.

If your shithole had any corporate culture to speak of you'd be the first one on your knees shining shoes if it meant you'd be the richest nigger in your social circle.

most of us work for corporations

Attached: 1501363234917.png (770x743, 93K)

I wonder what her feet taste like??? i want to suck on her toes after i'm done tonguing her asshole deep