Overturns your Roe v Wade

>overturns your Roe v Wade

Attached: lamb-1.jpg (770x433, 202K)

Abortion should come with a mandatory sterilization. If you're so careless with your reproductive capabilities that you 'need' the right to kill unborn children to escape the consequences of your whoring around, then you shouldn't be allowed to have children.

The fuck is roe v wade? Quick rundown?

Roe and Wade fist fought.

And republicans want them to fight again. Ugh, disgusting.

>replaces your women

Attached: 1525983363051.jpg (1000x1500, 459K)

Simply put, it's the American court case which lead to the legalization of abortion.

Wade is just gunna KO him in the second this time. Its rigged 100% so they can have a trilogy super fight.

Posting this level of stupid shouldn't be allowed on pol, you should self-abort now

Abortion is unironically based

The majority of abortions are blacks, yet being only 13% of the population. Most of the these aborted kids would end up on gibs. Do you really want these kids in our society where not even their own mother wants them?

I agree with him, triggered roastie.

It was all politics. Fuckin' shame. Roe had it in the bag.

Feel free to argue why you feel what I said was wrong instead of throwing insults like a little bitch.

this
ignore all kike and jewslave christcuck shilling
they are pushing hard to end abortion now that trump controls the border.

>Trump packed court overturns Roe v. wade
>libs don’t care any more because fetuses get harvested, put in artificial wombs
>Planned Parenthood starts growing and selling children to governments and corporations
>military buys babies for supersoldier program
>mfw slavery returns thanks to liberals

Will we get SPARTAN IIs?

The left would try to fight for the right to terminate external pregnancies at will too.
They already unironically fight for partial and post birth abortions, something that was a Conservative slippery slope boogeyman a decade ago.

Abortion is proof that you are an unfit mother. Sterilization would prevent unfit mothers from having children.

There is a classic case which occurred in the 60s for a physician in Alabama who had a policy that if your were a poor government supported healthcare neigress and you had your third child on the government dollars that the physician would not deliver your third baby unless you agreed to sterilization. That doctors policy was upheld and is considered good law today still

The case that clarified the right to an abortion is a legal right protected by the constitution therefore it is a federal issue and not one for the states.

fucking Americans, its unreal somtimes

But the entire basis of roe v wade is external viability isn't it? How could they defend it if they became viable at conception?

Beyond abortion being used as a demographic release valve there is no logic behind it. The motto of the day is "my body my choice" but that'd just as soon change into something else. The reasoning will always change to justify the narrative. Always.

Should couples be allowed to abort their retarded child?

Old external viability date has long been past with modern medicine delivering babies as early as 21 weeks.

Some states have "no later than' dates but West Virginia
Vermont
Oregon
New Mexico
New Jersey
New Hampshire
Mississippi
D.C.
Colorado
will let you do a 39 week abortion.
PS:don't waste my time with "but user it is rare" and no link to actual numbers and not "abortion clinics anecdotally suggest that the numbers are low"

yes.

Fucking finally

Kek

Only childless shut-ins and delusional zealots give a fuck if someone gets an abortion.

I thought you fuckers were strict Social Darwinists.

Guess that goes out the window when it's time to fish for some (you)'s though.

This Religion is nigger tier.

Projection. Nobody cares what you think federally anymore, dickless. Take it up with your state; where it belongs.

all religions are nigger tier, stand on your own two feet

Abortion and sterilization should be mandatory for all wedlock pregnancies and pregnancies of criminal mothers/fathers.
Anti-Choice, Pro-Abortion

Attached: 1504768764849.jpg (477x637, 54K)

>wedlock pregnancies

>dickless

Now who's projecting?

>Watches as the nigger population explodes