Christards BTFO

GET ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND A ROOM AND BAKE ME A FUCKING CAKE!
>A lesbian couple tried to stay at the Aloha B&B in 2007, but the owner told them that homosexuality was “detestable” and that two women sharing a bed would have “defiled the land.”

>Earlier this year, an appeals court sided with Diane Cervelli and Taeko Bufford, the couple, rejecting the business owner’s arguments that she had a right to discriminate since she was a Christian who didn’t want gay people in her home.

>Since the Hawaiʻi Supreme Court isn’t going to hear the case, the court is effectively affirming that religion is not an excuse for discrimination in Hawaiʻi.

>“In letting the existing decision stand, Hawaiʻi today joined a long line of states across the country that understand how pernicious and damaging a religious license to discriminate would be,” Lambda Legal attorney Peter Renn said.

lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/hawaiis-supreme-court-rejects-religious-excuse-discrimination-lesbians/

Attached: 46091A66-B7A2-4A0F-B339-1E2129A34C78.jpg (1242x1625, 401K)

Oh would you look at that? We're all booked up! Come back real soon I'm sure we'll have vacancy.

Hating gays is totally Christia-

>"Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law." - Romans 13:10

THE STATE CAN PUT UP GAYS IN YOUR HOME BY FORCE.

GAYS AREN'T SOLDIERS SO IT'S NOT UNCONSTITUTIONAL HAHAHAHA

YOU FUCKING BIGOTS ARE LITERALLY REQUIRED BY LAW TO HOUSE PEDOPHILES

What does love have to do with fags?

>hurrr it dont apply ta ppl i dun liek!
t. retarded christcuck

It's a jewish trick to equate love with sex, that user is a shill

I'm not saying you have to have sex with the same gender but if that's on your mind feel free to try it.

Gays are reprobate, you illiterate libshits. If you actually knew anything about the Bible besides clips you can use to push your agendas, you would know that Christians are to DISTANCE THEMSELVES AND REJECT heretics and reprobates.

Titus 3:10

Now do that with Islam, and Judaism

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Attached: chrysostom.jpg (1000x579, 197K)

Attached: 1454432882294.png (908x539, 48K)

Ephesians 5:11
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprovethem.

Titus 3:10
A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

Romans 1
21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
You both disgust me. Let me gues: "kike on a stick", "book of fairy tales", "lol stupid religicucks". You are fake.

>Imagine using your sky daddy to justify bigotry in 2018

Didn't the supreme court already say it's ok?

your religion is fucking autistic and you should feel ashamed for believing in santa as a grown adult

>hurr nothing exploded and created everything in the universe
>rocks and rain kissed for a million years and gave birth to a single-celled orgsnism: my grandpa
>your skydaddy is inferior to my professor daddy. I dont even know what science is

Yep;
Looks like we are gonna go back for round 2 boogaloo.

When we're stuffing them into cattle cars and they ask "why?" this will be the answer.

when did Jow Forums become a hub of edgy faggots larping as 90 year old evangelical conservatives

remember a little ol quote from the bible, "love thy neighbour, NOT THYSELF"?
that was about genders

The right to refuse service is under attack and I don't understand why. Why do they think that people with no affiliation with the federal government have to abide by its hiring practices?

Also: Why do courts sometimes just seem to pretend not to notice Supreme Court rulings?

This

>H-How do you do, fellow oldfags? We all love homosexuality and hate Christianity in here, just like we've always done, r-right?

Using another person to sin is not love.

Have a (you)

Attached: 1525629064799.png (577x568, 219K)

>old testament
better be careful of that shellfish, user. don't wanna be burning in hell with all the fags

you don't know what science is. professors and science are real. sky daddy is a figment of your imagination made up by desperate bored desert autists. honestly laughable that you think our inability to explain every single scientific phenomena yet means there must be a god. faggots like you will continue with this god of the gaps bullshit till the end of time while science continues to figure out how the world actually works and improving everyone's lives while christians pray to santa accomplishing literally nothing and contributing literally nothing to anyone

2016 election. same as all the other cancer

I don't like religions in general and I don't like gays. I hate however that if the owner was a muslim or a jew, there wouldn't have been a trial to begin with. And who the fuck goes to trial for being refused something like that? Fucking faggots.

Not even. The Hawaii supreme court is saying NOU to the actual supreme court which is 1 unconstitutional and 2 doesn't mean a damn thing because the US supreme court already ruled.

They are the same one that held up the travel ban and immigration enforcement BEFORE they got to the supreme court where they were BTFO.

What about transwomen though? Checkmate bigots

>Hawaii's supreme court
Wow, who the fuck cares?

>being this retarded

Science is chemistry, or oncology, or engineering. Conjecture on the origins of spacetime is metaphysical philosophy. It is a debate.

Attached: images.jpg (327x154, 12K)

>1 post by this id
Take it to the us supreme court and see how long your state enforced homosexuality lasts

That isn't the Old Testament you hecking idiot. That's a quote.

imagine being so goddamn retarded that you actually think that gays cause more harm than Christians in america. look up stories of religious retards trying remove the devil from their child. This is a christian problem, not a gay problem. Conceptions of satan literally come from your propaganda

Came here to post this

Ah this causes more asshurt than calling libtards cucks

This story is fake. I am told everyday by christcucks that they are just like the Crusaders from hundreds of years ago and they would never allow this to happen because they are commanded by their sandnigger god.

t. 12 year old with an internet connection, soýboy or a woman

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Non-traditional sexuality is destroying civilization

Well said. Soldiers of Satan should count as soldiers though.

Can you even in theory devise a way for inanimate matter to become animate? You're over here calling us retards for believing in a complete theory which explains everything, instead advocating an incomplete theory which even the power of imagination can't fix. Rocks collided with rocks in such a way as the rocks got hungry and started moving around, in such a way as has never been recreated or observed in the entirety of human history. Explain, even in principle, how.

I don't know as many Christians with HIV as faggots, that's for sure. HIV wouldn't even be a thing if it weren't for faggots...

You're actually right, Christian niggers are really fucking America.

>Conjecture on the origins of spacetime is metaphysical philosophy.
No you fucking autist. There is answer to how the universe began just like there is an answer to literally every question on earth whether we know it or not. i know your bird brain can't accept the fact that we can't answer every question yet so you have to substitute santa claus to fill the gaps, but most triple digit IQ individuals are capable of living knowing that we may not yet have all the answers to all of life's questions and that's okay.

half the world's genocides wouldn't be a thing if it weren't for christfaggots

How about all the stories of fags molesting their adopted kids? Certainly more than christians exorcising kids

imagine being as retarded as this HIV guzzling faggot queermo cake-boy piece of shit faggot.

The parts of the Old Testament which weren't changed by Jesus and the Church are there for a reason.

>half the world's genocides wouldn't be a thing if it weren't for christfaggots
Oh really? You know how I know you are retarded because you believe that shit.

Oh, the scientific method isn't relevant as long as a fag gets their cake baked? Show me an experiment that can prove the Big Bang, brainiac.

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-051808_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 675K)

So the old lady gives them board in her own home, cooks them their food, and they both fall ill several months later and die
Best case scenario, hope she knows what to whip up for them

That's Leviticus which is in the Old Testament and thereby applies only to Jews as God's Covenant was reconsecrated with the death of Jesus.

communism was an atheist anti-christian movement heavily influenced by ethnic jews. There was nothing christian about all the genocides caused by the marxists

This is statistically false. Gays in America have child rape rates much higher than any demographic, run sex trafficking operations where they are found and spread, willingly and knowingly, disease such as AIDS to unsuspecting people in a process known as bugcatching

Hawaii needs to get nuked. Fuck Hawaiins.

>Imagine being a nigger faggot

The citation says that it's from a letter to the Romans. If it were from Leviticus then it would just cite the book and line numbers.

just ... don't be dicks to eachother, it's a simple as that

The Muslims ran the slave trade which killed around ~100 million blacks and ~5 million Europeans

Soviet Union killed ~60 million and was an anti-religion atheist state

China killed ~45 million and was also the same as CCCP

>muh Crusades
Defensive war
>Inquisition
Started because of Islamic invasion on the East and then South of Byzantium. Anyways, less than 10,000 died
>slavery!
Muslims. Ottoman empire, Tripolitan region with Barbary Pirates
>New world Indians!
Died of smallpox and germ theory wouldnt be developed for another 300yrs
>Holocaust
Nazi Germany was an atheist state with an official KD of 4.5m:1, assuming it ever happened

Child, please turn off your router

Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13, respectively

This

Everytimr someone says "what about the crusades" i want to fucking shoot them. Muslims just got done killing 50 million in india and were now invading christian land, how fucking complicated can that be to understand

I chuckled

I see the issue now. I was talking about the picture that was posted, not the quotes that were typed.

In any case, your argument is flatly wrong. The New Testament may have created a new covenant, but it doesn't mean that God's own opinions have changed. In Leviticus, God specifically calls homosexuality "detestable" and "abomination." To imply that God changes His mind is to imply that God is imperfect, which is heresy. Therefore, you must admit that God considers homosexuality to be abomination. As such, acceptance of homosexuality is factually not Christian.

Gee, it's almost as if the book was so poorly written and constructed that you can find a direct contradiction for ANY quote.

But that Unequivocal Word Of The Lord, amirite?

I don't think that saying "Love is the fulfillment of the law" contradicts saying that homosexuals are bad.

atheist liberals citing the bible is always hilarious. of course if you know that they're simply following Rules for Radicals then it's totally ineffective.

>Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

Amino acids. Inanimate molecules can bind to becomne the building blocks of proteins which in turn can form DNA.

Look it up. If your pastor/parent will let you, after all.

Show me an experiment that proves God exists first.

you can if you take little snippets out to win the argument of the day. Thats why its important to know the context and background of every book.
But regardless, homosexuality is universally condemned, not just biblically. Even with these multi-million dollar pro-gay marketing campaigns, people are just as disgusted but in a quiet way now.

Jow Forums is a christian board faggot

>Nazi Germany
>Atheist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know there was more than one crusade, right?

God changes his fucking mind about Abraham.

How many fucking direct contradictions do you have to eat before you realize it's an entirely man-made work of fiction for man-made purposes.

If that's the case then why don't we see life being spontaneously created out of inanimate material all the time? If all it took were amino acids, then logically our own planet would see the most spontaneous production of life by far. After all, the living creatures here rely on amino acids which means that there are many more of them here than there are floating in space on average. Yet we don't see living creatures suddenly show up out of nowhere. We don't have the ability to create life by jamming amino acids together.