SJW FEMINISTS GET GUITAR PEDAL BANNED FOR SEXISM

steel panthers new pedal "the pussy melter" effect pedal has been banned for sale due to a few screeching feminists due to a petition

this is a counter petition lads,regardless of what you think of the band we must stand up for capitalism,freedom of speech and pushing back against the marxists

ipetitions.com/petition/release-the-pussy-melter-toneprint-by-satchel

sign if you can

Attached: 1518516600362.jpg (720x479, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loudwire.com/steel-panther-satchel-pussy-melter-tone-sexist-backlash/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw
youtube.com/watch?v=diYS8jyOcFc
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyday there are 1000s of tiny battles,these little victories mount up to big wins in culture

this is a tiny insignificant battle but its part of a bigger war against the commies

we need to win lads

If someone is such a massive pussy they knuckle under after a few loud voices then why would I ever defend them. People that weak deserve the fate they get

loudwire.com/steel-panther-satchel-pussy-melter-tone-sexist-backlash/

A woman got it banned based on the argument that the year is 2018. Incredible

man if that isn't fascism I don't know what is

fuck off crypto jew

Wow, I could care less... but wow.

Why would a guitar pedal company give a shit what feminism thinks? I wonder if the bank pressured them?

and anyway isn't Steel Panther a joke band anyway? Like "pussy melter" is the fucking joke. What a dumb bitch.

yes and literally al their songs are named like this but nobody cared until now

sjws have no humour,they want them banned aswell

we must push back

Jesus Christ.

Glad I already bought my Electro-Harmonix Electric Mistress flanger. Shit's pretty cash. I want to wire the manual knob into a wah pedal >:3

they broke and pandered to the left,. fuck em and let them sink.

bask in my hand made frankenstrats glory lads

Attached: 1520305489361.jpg (1440x2560, 1.08M)

Attached: 1867709321.png (517x119, 15K)

It's not a pedal they got banned - it was a patch for the pedal that got banned

Charming! What's that stuffed in the middle pickup hole?

t. have a pickup I wound myself out of spare parts in the made-up bridge position of my bass, but too bad the magnetic rubber stuff I used sounds gay.

a rusty selector switch same as van halen did to throw off counterfitters back in the 80s

Oh wait a minute, you've got it strung up backward, too. What for? Doesn't that throw the action and intonation all off unless you've filed your own nut as well?

i adjusted for that lol,im left handed but if i ever sell it i can put it back the right way

all my guitars are right handed but restrung to the left,just a habit of having to make do when you are a poor college student and you get used to it once you are older and have money lol

ive played a left handed guitar but it felt weird.

the nut has tiny adjusters under each string to set the height,all navy brass also thats been artifically aged using salt water and a battery.

Attached: 1501955548185.jpg (1440x2560, 1.11M)

Whatever signed.. It should be considered art

uhhhhh but your strap hook is still on the upper horn, so the neck would still hang to the left.

That's the bridge yo. I'm talking about at the far end of the fret board just before the tuning pegs. Or perhaps that one has a zero fret or something like that where you don't have to worry much about carving different-sized slots for different-sized strings. Otherwise the lowest string or two would be perched up too high and stretch when fretted, and the highest string or two would be sitting way low in the slot and rattling around until fretted.

i have a extra long strap so it doesnt ride so high

hendrix played the same,a restrung right handed guitar

and the neck is fine,van halen had quite high action on his believe it or not but mine isnt too bad,no dead spots,all notes ring out and the neck is straight.

this is the neck before i fitted it and applied the locking nut

Attached: 1530201987109.jpg (1600x898, 427K)

See if you can identify my comment

Attached: 9D463A45-3767-407D-ABEC-7E2A13D20308.png (475x633, 138K)

neck after fitting

Attached: 1506752632735.jpg (1440x2560, 768K)

Steel Panther are /ourguys/.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw

But that still means the guitar flips over unless you hold it up. Did Hendrix do that, too? Or are you just being an oddball?

Weathering looks nice on that neck btw. That thing's going to get dirty and skanky and splashed and stained as fuck if you leave it unfinished. Prolly look pretty neat down the road.

Based

>getting ass-blasted by a band with a song titled "weenie ride"

Call your pedal what you will, it'll never beat Big Muff.

>must stand up for capitalism,freedom of speech and pushing back against the marxists
Just because I hate marxists doesn't mean I love capitalism. Take the third-position-pill.
Nonetheless bump

>:3
Cringy faggot

>not
>OH MY GOD IT'S A LION GET IN THE FUCKING CAR
I think you'll have to go back, son.

Looks good. German floyd? 1971 quarter?

Never been to reddit autist. Been here since 06. Don’t start that shit

The first sign of a newfag is trying to claim oldfag status.

Don’t give a fuck. Your post was cringy as fuck that’s all there is to it.
>remember old memes!!!?!?
Yikes

THIS FUCKING MUSIC VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=diYS8jyOcFc

Attached: mario.jpg (158x153, 7K)

Steel Panther sucks, nobody cares.

They really wouldn't like my Rik Gram Woman Tone pedal. Her nipples light up when she's on.

I guess PETA will come after my M.F.O.B. (Monkeys Fly Out of Butt) pedal next.

It's just a preset that's banned,not a pedal, literally nothing.

it's like David Lee Roth's twin brother wanted a career too

Why don't they just come out with their own pedal called the dick stomper and we can all have a laugh? Jesus Christ, you can't help but hate these people.

Attached: 1530143052072.png (724x1024, 257K)

> you dont know what fascism is.

Attached: 876.jpg (194x242, 26K)

Is hair metal secretly redpilled?

So, engligger, you suggest a fat white liar with more chin fat than six Gene Simmonses actually singlehandedly changed rock guitar? EVH is 5' 8" and has bigger hands than your chin-god.

Attached: Van_Halen_-_1984.jpg (320x320, 22K)

it's a nigger fucking that girl you like behind your back

Hair metal has always been redpilled. Just like professional wrestling it gets its own joke, even if you don't think it's funny.

silence blasphemer

Attached: 1513631260665.png (500x678, 96K)

> it's funny. It's almost like bands that are on the verge of fading from peoples memory resort to cheap publicity stunts to drum up news headlines about hot-button issues.
> Cue the hundreds of men pounding their chests and high fiving over giving a shitty band free publicity

Welcome to the INCEL thread.

Attached: 250px-Sandor_Clegane_HBO.jpg (250x375, 48K)

Brilliant marketing ploy almost like it came from a Hollywood script...

Bobbi Flekman: You put a *greased naked woman* on all fours with a dog collar around her neck, and a leash, and a man's arm extended out up to here, holding onto the leash, and pushing a black glove in her face to sniff it. You don't find that offensive? You don't find that sexist?

Ian Faith: This is *1982*, Bobbi, c'mon!

Bobbi Flekman: That's *right*, it's 1982! Get out of the '60s. We don't have this mentality anymore.

Ian Faith: Well, you should have seen the cover they *wanted* to do! It wasn't a glove, believe me.

But they can wear a pussy hat in public with no repercussions, huh?

Why the fuck would you make someone elses guitar?

But VH ain't metal OR hairmetal. VH is it's own thing, alone in a sea of imitators and Motley Crud derivatives. Badlands was the only really original American hard rock band besides VH over the past 3 decades, and Ray Gillen caught Teh AidZ because groupies and big boobs.

Attached: Jake.png (191x264, 92K)

why not? lol

signiture models are a thing but you cant get a frankenstrat sig,he made one but it looks nothing like the frankenstrat,fender made 19 replicas of the frankenstrat but they are 25k a pop and all sold to collectors.

I was about to purchase that at some point, now i'm fucking pissed.

Attached: bach.jpg (496x798, 69K)

Does the pussy melter run with this pussy power multi-output power supply?

Attached: cioks-pussy-power_1_GIT0042048-000.jpg (960x960, 49K)

Since when do feminists buy guitar pedals?

OK. I'm not here to attack or defend VH. It's not entirely my speed, but its impact on the course of modern pop music history is obviously substantial.

What does the pedal do / sound like?

Yeah, I still don't get it. The whole point of that guitar was that he customized the way he wanted it. I've never understood the clone culture around that particular guitar. It's like buying a pair of Chuck Taylors and relic'ing them in the same spots that Avril Lavigne's shoes wore out.

I don't know, why do people try to copy other people's tones and styles? I'm never going to be or sound like, say, Chris Squire, but exploring how to get there has been useful in figuring out my own sound and inclination.

cause i want to own an exact copy of one of the most iconic guitars to exist lol

its not that comfy to play desu,its heavy af for a strat,all american swamp ash like the original and cause i cant clean the neck or polish it cause it will fuck its finish it feels nasty lol

i prefer my IOMMI epiphone SG and ibanez jem.

Not even remotely close to the "cult of personality" for lack of a better term, that surrounds the EVH frankenstrat.

>cause i want to own an exact copy of one of the most iconic guitars to exist lol
Oh, so it's like piling up Star Wars memorabilia in your house. Got it.

if you dont play guitar you wouldnt understand

I'm not a frankenstrat expert, so I'll take your word for it. I figure it's a hobby, just like somebody might want to recreate a Delorean from Back to the Future to drive around in or whatever.

my tone isnt anything like van halens lol,hell the pick up isnt even a evh tone but a dimarzio super distortion the hottest pick ups you can buy without batteries.

my "tone" is a mix of styx and gary moore

This is exactly what we are getting raped by feminism: autists like you can't be bothered to take your shit back unless you are personally charged with harassment for eye rape. Maybe it will happen to you someday.

wtf bump

We can smell your seething, stinky, angry, pickled, snatch, and we love it, roastie.

Obligatory "roastie detected". Tits or gtfo.

Why do people even buy specific amps and pedals? It seems ridiculous. 99% of it is your playing ability, and any guitar, any amp and any means of adding distortion will be roughly the same.

>current year!
Jezebel never disappoints kek. Also, if they’re menstruating over this, they’ve never heard Steel Panther

Attached: 5224E630-3405-416B-9846-9F70A94E8FB7.png (750x1334, 221K)

Is it made out of plywood?

>sign if you can
fuck off

>fucks given: 0

Because it still has "that sound" that you can't get a different way that caught your ear for whatever reason. Just like a particular musician will evoke some part of "that sound" even if he picks up a different guitar.

I wondered the same thing myself until I actually picked up a guitar and started messing around with it. Or actually maybe it was that crazy sound the piano my parents used to have made. Doesn't sound anything like any other piano I've heard, even though it's not really what a piano is "supposed" to sound like.

OK, but EVH is not really pop either. He does what he does, like all great musicians. EVH went to pop because after the freebie he gave QUincy Jones and MJ on Beat It made him think....fuck. I can make a fuck-ton more money just doing what I do. Then he turbocharged the hot PUP/super saturated stock amp craze....his original tone and sound on VH1 is not metal, pop, blues, or anything else we can categorize. The lucky mofo was in the right place, at the right time, with the right nagtural talent and also classically-trained musicianship. EVH is. Rather like YHWH is that he is. Thus, EVH. A giant among lessers.

Attached: Neil_Zlower_Eddie_1978.jpg (535x377, 31K)

Just to spite them, I'm gonna listen to Steel Panther now

no swamp ash like the original

Attached: 1512564271920.jpg (2560x1440, 1.21M)

what do you mean like a rhodes electric piano

Correct, which is why I play Jackson with Seymour PUPS.

How much did the materials cost?
Been thinking about getting a electric guitar kit and making one but wanted to just try to make one out of some cheap wood first.

THE ROASTIE IS AFRAID

>that photo of Trump
my s-sides!

I play. I don't understand collector mentality.

Just a big old busted piano, but long scale for an upright. The cavernous inside of it and old wood made had this great huge-sounding reverb.

I guess it sounded kind of like the piano Johnny Cash used on his last "American" albums, except all larger than life like that one in the hallway the Beatles used.

i had to get drills and all sorts of tools so it cost me a grand for all the parts inc pick ups and all sorts but i hear in america you can make these for about 400 bux if you got the right tools

there was loads of tutorials on youtube on how to build it,thats what i did.

build took from november last year to feb this year.

Attached: 1517884795012.jpg (1440x2560, 753K)

Suck it nerd. I’m way more of a guitar cuck than you’ll ever be

Attached: 66635EEE-52FD-4862-8132-1D01A22494F6.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Like this except in 3D and technicolor, as if it was a self-contained performance hall just because the soundboard and the whole frame of it was enormous and you were sitting facing the whole thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

the frankensrat irate it 6/10 but 10/10 for the 5150

also suck this fggt

Attached: 1518824616215.jpg (448x682, 61K)

Woowee nice collection. I only have my Jackson that I actually play

What the fuck is that fake ass p-bass

Also
>not having a 5150 full stack

Don't knock fake P-basses. The ones that aren't all wonky and unplayable often come out better than a fake P-bass should have any right to sound like when you're just going to town on it.

its just a cheap boston bass,a peg is missing due to it falling over one time

it was my dads before he died

/gg/ here

It's not even a new pedal, it's a preset for an already existing delay. The preset has been out for almost a year already.

Based.

Guess they did melt those pussies.

Can't wait for their next album.