So apparently homosexuality is caused by an amoeba

journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1474704916659746

>Behavioral patterns, including sexual behavioral patterns, are usually understood as biological adaptations increasing the fitness of their carriers. Many parasites, so-called manipulators, are known to induce changes in the behavior of their hosts to increase their own fitness. Such changes are also induced by a parasite of cats,Toxoplasma gondii.The most remarkable change is the fatal attraction phenomenon, the switch of infected mice’s and rat’s native fear of the smell of cats toward an attraction to this smell. The stimuli that activate fear-related circuits in healthy rodents start to also activate sex-related circuits in the infected animals. An analogy of the fatal attraction phenomenon has also been observed in infected humans. Therefore, we tried to test a hypothesis that sexual arousal by fear-, violence-, and danger-related stimuli occurs more frequently inToxoplasma-infected subjects.

Makes sense since it's a death cult. That has to be the explanation why gay people pursue a destructive lifestyle.

Attached: adele-exarchopoulos.jpg (780x439, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko
youtu.be/yxcu7guUqJg
youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw
youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
upi.com/Health_News/2015/09/09/Study-Smoking-doesnt-always-shorten-life-cause-cancer/7811441818506/
academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/71/6/703/2465596#
youtube.com/watch?v=KIVCLGeYtGI
blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2016/02/20/myth-mind-altering-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8455146
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Cochran#Homosexuality
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko

Black mold rules the Jews...

Attached: D819F357-1F73-40C5-8FD1-B7C1F0683D57.jpg (480x454, 93K)

>suicidal
>loves traps
>has a cat

How fucked am I pol?

Listen to this.
youtu.be/yxcu7guUqJg

Attached: 123453564765.png (659x525, 166K)

Oh my, suddenly all the poz and bugchaser disgusting nonsense makes sense

Attached: 1529430373235.jpg (680x472, 32K)

please.
youtu.be/yxcu7guUqJg

Attached: 1526048739717.jpg (1485x1101, 58K)

bump for interest

Quite a lot. Toxoplasma is treated with a combination of Pyrimethamine and Sulfadiazine. Get it prescribed and you might cure your homosexuality before it gets out of control.

Archived, finally some quality content.

Attached: B7o8r4A.jpg (2560x1920, 443K)

it is treatable? or is the damage permanent?

This is related to the evil eye Jow Forums stumbled upon. The reptilians insert Vril parasites into the eye to generate thralls. Tracy Twyman got her online footprint nuked for coming out with this stuff

Depends on how long you got it.

Weird... for years I thought gay was transmitted through eyes.

The cause not necessarily an amoeba, but the link is proof of that such a mechanism exists,

Listen to this.
youtu.be/yxcu7guUqJg
and
youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw

Attached: 12323535746.jpg (213x236, 8K)

imagine a world where you can be as degenerate as you want and you'll always have an excuse!

Attached: 1530168037436.jpg (986x530, 112K)

Mother dick.

>mfw Plague Inc. Is actually warning us about the gay disease

You got a pair of sunglasses?
youtube.com/watch?v=JI8AMRbqY6w
youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw

Attached: 123213535464356.png (800x352, 350K)

you're the guy in gta driving a matte black deluxo aren't you?

I don't think toxoplasma is an amoeba. Is it?

>21st century
>The concept of free will is debunked and explained by a handful of parasites
>Those that are infected are such a large percentage of the population and changes to behavior have been a boon for various large corporations so much that no real cure will be pursued
>Infected people begin to accept it as part of their identity
>Society breaks down into those who are infected and those who are not infected
>Eventually more and more of the population becomes infected due to various forms of transmission
>Uninfected people become criminals
>States sponsor forced infection
>Humanity dies

Attached: 1528530780959.gif (400x225, 748K)

lol I think Im going to go deaf listening to this shit. But yeah Ive been hearing about toxiplasmosis for ages and I told my grandmother about it (who bought the cat) and she totally didnt give a shit lol. Pretty sure the cats not infected but even if it was you have to handle their shit to get the bug. Still fucking terrifying though lol. But thats earth for you I guess... plenty of totally fucked shit out there

cats arn't infected.
Their shit produces the breeding ground if not handled correctly.

Attached: 1508944952718.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

Over half of the population is estimated to carry this parasite. Even if these effects are found to be true, they only apply to a small portion of the infected population.

A breeding ground*

Attached: 1531065360080.png (851x780, 474K)

Well we use a litter box and a strainer scoop and basically have a really sanitary system set up for that aspect of owning a pet.

You seem to know a bit about this though. If what said is true then how did half the population manage to get this fucking parasite in their bodies? Im confused and concerned

So you mean... a HOMoeba?

No, it isn't. Amoeba are capable to project parts of their body to move, while the Toxoplasma gondii can't move by itself.

Attached: download.jpg (208x242, 12K)

Britfag here. Just read that online paper. Interesting. Direct quote:

"Homosexuality, that is, the sexual attractiveness of same sex but not opposite sex subjects—the second most important dimension obtained by the factor analysis—showed no association with toxoplasmosis. "

The paper over all seems to make the point that T Gondii infections increase the risk of all types of extreme sexual behaviour, including same-sex, BDSM, group sex, and so on, but it doesn't change your sexual orientation. It can't turn you gay, but if you are straight and you feel inclined towards a nibble of the forbidden fruit, then it could nudge you into acting out your perverted fantasies, whatever they might be.

How is it caught, again?

Yes. We should put antibiotics into the drinks at the gay bars to test it. If they don't want to get the medicine we just roofie them first.

u human?
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

Attached: 1530180523483.jpg (680x418, 82K)

It doesn't work. People would have noticed if antibiotics made gays straight,

Paid shill article that smoking doesn't cause cancer.
upi.com/Health_News/2015/09/09/Study-Smoking-doesnt-always-shorten-life-cause-cancer/7811441818506/
The study that it refers to.
academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article/71/6/703/2465596#

youtube.com/watch?v=KIVCLGeYtGI

>if not handled correctly
I live with a person 2 rooms away from me whose cat shit can stay dispersed around the litter box for up to a whole month before cleaning. It's not my cat and I avoid going in that room as much as possible. Cat is not allowed to go out because it got adopted when it was still a stray kitten and is too stupid to climb fences and make big jumps like other other cats, so it hasn't had contact with other cats in years. That said how fucked am I? I mean if the cat has been essentially living isolated almost since it was born, there's no way it could bring the Toxoplasmosis to my house or is there?

>So apparently homosexuality is caused by an amoeba

But the twins would be equally infected. And they are not.

Attached: gay causes.jpg (1900x3011, 2.79M)

I know you're memeing but antibiotics require continual use and only kill bacteria (with only one irrelevant exception that I can think of)

you shouldn't have cats.

Attached: 1528861415234.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Hahahahahahahahahaha

It's good to be back.

Keto cured my homosexuality.

Sulfadiazine is rarely prescribed for most common use as urinary infections. You generally get fluoroquinolones for it. Most of those compounds don't work for it properly you only get partial response with a single one called moxiflocacin.

rule no.1 dont get a cat

Really? I heard that once of nofap. I wonder if you could combine them with the proper antibiotics to fix the issue.

Reminder that Henry Ford said that Jews owned sugar companies

from wikipedia:
Up to half of the world's population is infected by toxoplasmosis but have no symptoms.[7] In the United States about 23% are affected[10] and in some areas of the world this is up to 95%.

wow...

It's caused by being given over to a reprobate mind

It's a brain parasite that influences seeking behavior

The odd time I caught an STD I noticed it makes me more inclined to act out sexually. I don't think this is as crazy as it sounds.

And then you could fuck them up the ass to further teach them a lesson

That joke took at least 178 IQ to create.

Attached: Royale-4-HD-Mobility-Scooter-4-Wheel-300x300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

clean up their biowaste holy goddamn.

Attached: 1530114751482.jpg (1063x1063, 136K)

I'd say there's a good chance that you carry the parasite. Cats can be infected by eating rats or birds whose tissues house the protozoan in it's early stages. So if you've ever ingested feces or saliva from your neighbor's cat (which isn't as unlikely or gross as you may think, as we're talking about really really small quantities) there's a high chance that you are infected.

fug you :DDDDD

My family owns cats since i was a kid .If you are not mental it shouldn't affect you, there's only one female member in my family that is overly emotional about cats and seems to be very obsessive over, but i doubt is from cats, she was like that since i know her.

>Cure when?

Attached: 1531256307410.png (299x299, 68K)

If "Toxoplasmosis" comes up about cats
Then that implies they are neglected.
Stop Neglecting your cats or ill fuck you.

Attached: 34646756786598.png (559x350, 116K)

Well only gets infection and the other doesn't. You expect both kids to be at the same place at the same time. You only know of a kid that he's gay at the beginning of puberty. By that time they are independent. So one touched the wrong cat the other was gone somewhere else. Proves flawlessly that homosexuality can't be genetic.

Bad idea they could be pozzed.

You seem malnourished. Are you suffering from intestinal parasites?

Attached: vrrn4tr9yb8x.jpg (555x423, 72K)

Can you elaborate on this evil eye a bit?

We already got antibiotics.

This.

Attached: C8E74A62-B8A6-458D-B107-11A273366603.png (1816x1750, 446K)

>Henry Ford said that Jews owned sugar companies

A modern
census would show a large professional and literary class added to the traders, but no
diminution of the
percentage of traders and not much if any increase in the number of wage toilers. In
America alone most of the big business, the trusts and the banks,
the natural resources and the chief
agricultural products, especially tobacco, cotton and sugar, are in the control of
Jewish financiers or their
agents. Jewish journalists are a
large and powerful group here.

>"Homosexuality, that is, the sexual attractiveness of same sex but not opposite sex subjects—the second most important dimension obtained by the factor analysis—showed no association with toxoplasmosis."
Dumb gypsy

Old news, someone post the greentext

Some kind of strong change in physiology like that might produce a chemical change in the body that affects particulate growth or something

It's in the Heart.

>gay people
Would you stop using that term? It sounds like you're speaking of some obscure African tribe. Might as well start using "pedo people", "zoo people" or "scat people".

Found it myself

Attached: 1482081869469.png (1279x880, 134K)

Why is she so attractive?

Hoffman Lenses, to give them their correct name, and yes, Hoffman was a real guy, the effect is a real effect.

>>>>>thread/178368220

So is there a way to reverse it with anti parasitic means

Keto kills parasites, interesting

Kek it was a fucking disease the whole time LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>Spoiler alert
We knew that...

DELET THIS THREAD

Attached: 245px-GenestealerHorde.jpg (245x328, 50K)

Are manlets immune?

Attached: 1491197677420.png (2773x3135, 239K)

Higurashi is real, all hail gay-autist version of Oyashiro-sama.

if you look it up there is research showing that fetal exposure to T.G is linked to increased homosexuality.

Occams razor, homosexuality is a choice influenced by culture and upbringing, like foot fetishism or the inability to understand irony as humorous.

Toxoplasmosis gondii is benign in humans with an immune system.
rat brains are not like human brains.
We already know what toxoplasmosis does in a host with no immune response, and it doesn't change behavior. It just kills them.
The symptoms are similar to the flu or pneumonia.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2016/02/20/myth-mind-altering-parasite-toxoplasma-gondii/

It's not even prevalent among the gay community:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8455146
only 11% of the gay population have it, while it's 28% in the straight population.

It's not a virus or a parasite or an amoeba. You're just mentally defective.

Toxoplasma-induced damage is permanent in this life

I just moved away from NYC and realized how much the subway stinks of mold.

In Brazil there was a study that showed T.G can be killed with huito fruit/leaf extract.

Have been growing trees and making booze out of the fruit ever since

Watch out for the gay bug bite!

Gregory Cochran called this years ago:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_Cochran#Homosexuality
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
Because homosexuality is surprisingly not a very heritable trait according to twin studies. The most sensible hypothesis is that it's some sort of pathogen.

I think there are mold colonies in large cities that gradually influence behavior over time with their mycotoxins.

Toxoplasmosis Gondii is heritable from the mother, idiot.

Stop having cats.

Attached: varg45.jpg (720x480, 46K)

The polsky is right. They shall henceforth be known only as faggots.

Since I've gone keto I have more libido and feel more "straight"

do you have the study link manito?

Toxoplasmosis Gondii is not what is causing homosexuality in humans.

Source: I have a brother who is forbidden from donating blood and has to notify every medical professional about overcoming TG in the past, even for as something so simple as a dental checkup.

>yfw it wasn't ooze but black powder that should have been in xfiles

The first article of Cochran's linked from Jayman's blog:
westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
>The most likely explanation for human homosexuality is that it is caused by some pathogen. It’s too common to be mutational pressure (and we don’t see syndromic versions, as we would in that case), it’s not new, identical twins are usually discordant (~75% of the time), and it’s hell on reproductive fitness. There is no way it is adaptive: the helpful gay uncle notion, group selection, compensating advantage in females, etc: these range from impossible to bloody unlikely. It doesn’t exist in most hunter-gatherers: you have to explain what it is you’re even talking about when you ask them. Presumably with diagrams.
>My model – not the only possible model based on a pathogen, but reasonable – leans on a couple of natural examples. One is narcolepsy. We now know that narcolepsy happens when a particular kind of neuron, concentrated in a little region in the hypothalamus, somehow gets zapped. 99% of narcolepsy cases happen in the 25% of the population that has a particular HLA type – which suggests that something, probably a virus, triggers an overenthusiastic immune response that zaps a neuron subpopulation that produce a particular neurotransmitter (called hypocretin or orexin) that regulates appetite and sleep patterns. And it doesn’t do anything else: narcoleptics aren’t stupid. You can compare narcolepsy to type I diabetes or Parkinson’s disease. Suppose there’s a neuron subpopulation that performs a key function in male sexual desire: wipe out that subpopulation, and Bob’s your uncle.

Do you have studies to support this?

Occams razor its genetic

No