VoidLinux mods hate Jow Forums

Hey everybody, I started using Void Linux MUSL a few months ago, the other day I was on their forums trying to create a template when this happened, a "moderator" asked me how many accounts I have with the same avatar, to which I replied truthfully, that this is my only account, and that its a common meme & they may end up seeing more like it because of the joke going around Jow Forums about "meme linux", I explained them the joke and included that many users on that thread actually spoke highly of Void Linux.
i.imgur.com/HDAED8V.png

Erin & Cr6 both reported my posts because as you can guess they are far-left loonie-toons who hate Jow Forums, another moderator deleted all of the posts, and "Erin" commented on my post again, my response was essentially "I would appreciate it if you stayed off of my threads because you obviously cannot handle the tiniest bit of banter"(wheres the lie?)

Cr6 messaged me IMMEDIATELY after I posted a reply to Erin, telling me to go fuck myself, and as you can see from the screenshots he loves to whiteknight. He's French, surprise surprise.

imgur.com/a/ERVsL4g
(further down the same personal-messaging thread, I'm banned or I'd have all of it screenshoted)
imgur.com/a/deTVlRr

I was banned for "insulting him and erin" after he told me to go fuck myself..
imgur.com/a/r88fokP

I took it to the IRC where I tried explaining my situation & that I don't think I should be banned for telling someone who reports my posts not to comment on my future posts, the other IRC users told me to speak to a moderator, so I spoke to a moderator named Duncaen, who essentially told me to shove it. Why? I hadn't done anything wrong to him, I never spoke ill of him, I couldn't understand why they were being so hostile, until this comment, which then made everything very clear:

imgur.com/a/RwwWreW

"no one cares about users from Jow Forums"
"they can leave"

So if you're a user from Jow Forums, "you can leave"

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-11 15-14-05.png (753x107, 22K)

you're like a woman. fuckoff with your e-gossip ya faggot.

We should initiate a raid on their forums & IRC, it would be very easy to do & take very little effort. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already closed their subscription option on the forums. AntiX is another distro run by commies too.

At the very least, these are two distros we should steer far clear of.

This isn't "e-gossip" you fucking retard, this is a distro that clearly hates anyone from Jow Forums, and you can probably figure out why it is that they feel this way.

>inserting politics into technology
>mentioning Jow Forums on normalfag websites
You can leave this place too.

Inserting politics into technology? He fucking asked me about the avatar so I told him about it, I wasn't inserting politics into technology you illiterate cunt.

>clearly pollitically charged avatar
>"oh no why is this happening i'm opressed :("
I admit that reporting somebody for their avatar is pretty fucking gay, but you handled it pretty bad. You don't speak like a meme-spouting faggot to left-leaning normalfags and expect to not get banned. You should've just brushed it off and try to shame those cucks for getting triggered at a meme avatar.

never heard of that distro so who cares.

I was asked about the avatar so I told where I got it. a green frog version of Vladimir Putin is politically charged? Get fucked retard.
I wasn't reported over the avatar, maybe you should learn to read before replying.

this. if you were Linux Mint then i would have your back

>muh fight club

Speak like a meme-spouting faggot to left-leaning normalfags? I didn't "speak like a meme-spouting faggot", I just explained a harmless joke about void linux that was being made here.... Did you even click on the fucking links?

Only time I brought up Jow Forums was when I said where the joke was from, and I only explained that because the guy asked me if I had another account with a similar photo.... I was explaining why the avatars were similar, I never even brought up Jow Forums in the IRC til Duncaen brought it up. Say what you will, but these guys obviously have it out for anyone who is right of Joseph Stalin

Seriously some dude asked you about your avatar and you start to parroting memes in the most embarrassing way possible. Your brain is clearly fried if you think shitposting outside imageboards is viable. I'm not saying its ok that they banned you, but you will get banned in any normalfag website if you act like an edgy teen. What did you expect?
I don't want anybody to associate Jow Forums with retards like OP.

Parroting memes in the most embarrassing way possible? What the fuck are you talking about? I explained a joke about Void Linux, you illiterate faggot.

Newfriend, it’s posted here about a dozen times a day, every day. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL. So stop doing it. Don’t ever tell anyone anything about 4chins. Sorry you got turbo sperg’d on, but it’s your fault. DO NOT, under any circumstance, reveal your power level.

Jow Forums is a lot more than just Jow Forums board though, the meme in question is about void linux! All Jow Forums is is a fucking messageboard, good god some of you spergs take this shit too seriously

you keep it secret because admitting you come here and talking about it openly is cringe af, not because it's a cool secret club. what don't you autists get about that?

All I fucking did was explain why me and some other guy have similar photos, good fucking god you spergs with your fightclub nonsense are too much.

Are you obtuse on purpose? Not even on Jow Forums people speak like in the posts you linked. You fucking write like some reddit faggot.

You're the only one sperging out about this you fucking dumb cunt, good god get a fucking life.

I figured this would be a good spot to post it considering these people obviously have something against us, but as usual you spergy cowards are just trying to eat your own, you are no better than the left.

This writing style looks like some weird reddit-tumblr morph.

>guys I'm one of you!
>wow fuck you spergs, get a life
Amazing.

Attached: 1456870971561.jpg (400x229, 23K)

our power comes from being discrete. That is the magic of memes.

I’m just trying to help you out IRL. You obviously don’t understand. If you’d only kept quiet about Jow Forums, you wouldn’t be complaining about the shit your whining about.
If you don’t want advice, don’t make threads, newfriend.

>not using Arch
kys faggot

Attached: 1521942051738.jpg (480x270, 38K)

M8, go to Jow Forums. They are more concerned about this sort of stuff. Also,
>not using gentoo

What do you expect us to do about it, and why should anyone here care about some branch of linux for trannies?

>Clearly on the spectrum
>Linux
>Fairly obviously overweight
I think you should stop throwing a tantrum and obsessing over your computers and go outside. Go for a jog you're wasting your life being lonely and angry (and clammy). Make some friends.

Attached: tmp_15695-1528681696129-1172829320.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Not your personal army, newfag. Piss off.

Why not just use another distro? You're not chained down to that one.

Linux is gommie but it's also the best, so I have massive cognitive dissonance about my operating system.

btw, the official Jow Forums distros are either Debian (Ian went off on a twitter rant screaming about niggers right before he killed himself) or Mint (the devs told Israelis to fuck off and not use their OS ever).

>Go to another country if muhammad invades your own. You're not chained to that one

>debian
filled with SJWs and sytemd
>mint
systemd and babbiies first OS.

"us"
fuck off back

Arch is based obviously

What? Who fucking cares? I don't tell anyone outside of this website that I'm from Jow Forums, I don't spout Jow Forums memes outside of this website, and I don't fucking care if someone tells me that anyone who has visited Jow Forums even once is a faggot.

I see, you're an idiot then. Good luck with your misadventures.

You can always fork the distro.

Take this to Jow Forums OP they will be more receptive I'm sorry you're getting shit for this. Void is a gay distro tho.

We are not your army. Get off the board.

>that clearly hates anyone from Jow Forums
I hate Jow Forums. I thought everyone does.

Attached: 13876626.jpg (600x833, 54K)

Op is a fag. He is also underage. Furthermore we aren't his personal army. Finally, this thread is not politics related.

I say, Fuckoff and stay fucked off.

I hate 2 things about Jow Forums.

1. /b/ will never be good again
2. Jow Forums is always right

Yeah his thread is sure a huge succes on Jow Forums

Attached: 1443792540219.jpg (241x209, 15K)

All linux is full of sjw babbies. And while I disagree with systemd's implementation, it works.

>systemd and babbiies first OS.
I use Linux regularly now for work but I first encountered systemd on Arch. it really doesn't seem that bad.

I don't frequent super nerd forums like I do Jow Forums but I'd be interested in an actual analysis of what's so wrong with systemd if you can provide

Their forum. Their rules. Raise the competition by building your own turf, buddy; and stop whining about it.

I used to use void but I'm not going to read your fucking massive blog. Just avoid the fuck out of leftist projects that are full of pricks. Its not that hard. Use BSD, its full of professionals and all the BSD projects have a history of excluding fat rank pigfaces and trannies.

Huh looks like they were more than right.

Feel like you should go on kiwifarms or something.

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 78K)